The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I will, when my friken father wakes up from his million years nap.

I cant wake him up. NOTHING WAKES HIM UP! he's in his own time zone right now.

I dropped a friken hamster cage right next to him one time, THAT didn't even wake him up. I can light fire crackers in his nose, HE WONT WAKE UP!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Update it, then! Or download a new one

• When I was a baby I slept through a smoke alarm that was right outside my nursery, and my door was open.

I will, when my friken father wakes up from his million years nap. I cant wake him up. NOTHING WAKES HIM UP! he's in his own time zone ri

• I liked the part where she got punched in the face.

I don't care what he watches but I'm gonna just put this out there... Project Free Tv > Movie4k.2

• Game of Thrones got nothing on Breaking bad !! xD

Okay, okay. Take it easy ._. I'll start watching it in like a week or something. I'm still watching Breaking Bad

• I know people like that, lol. I'm the exact opposite. When it rains outside, I wake up >.<

I will, when my friken father wakes up from his million years nap. I cant wake him up. NOTHING WAKES HIM UP! he's in his own time zone ri

• must suck :/

I know people like that, lol. I'm the exact opposite. When it rains outside, I wake up >.<

• That's my favorite part for ANYTHING...

I liked the part where she got punched in the face.

• When my mom opens my bedroom door while I'm sleeping, I jump out of bed as if a grenade just went off in my room xD

must suck

• ............ I hate you now.

Game of Thrones got nothing on Breaking bad !! xD

• edited June 2014

You're probably wrong :P

Game of Thrones got nothing on Breaking bad !! xD

• I woken up 6 times on the floor.

And in order for that to happen, I had to have fallen of my bed. My bed is high, as fuck.

And my floor is concrete...

When I was a baby I slept through a smoke alarm that was right outside my nursery, and my door was open.

• I wonder what would happen if I played the drums beside your bed.

When my mom opens my bedroom door while I'm sleeping, I jump out of bed as if a grenade just went off in my room xD

• Try it :o

NO >:(

• NO

You're probably wrong :P

• I'll probably fall off my bed having a heart attack. xD

I wonder what would happen if I played the drums beside your bed.

• Bran = Assassin's Creed Protagonist.

• I'm gonna do it.

I'll probably fall off my bed having a heart attack. xD

• Ok, I'm sorry :(

NO

• I'm just saying, NOTHING will top Breaking Bad in the years to come.

Breaking Bad was the pinnacle of Television series, as much if not even more than The Wire. Another great series might I add. They're two different genre, it would be a bit unfair to put the two in the same basket, but in terms of TV Shows, Breaking Bad wins hands down.

............ I hate you now.

• edited June 2014

xD.one time when I was sleeping, I was snoring and my sister being the person she is, she held my nose so I couldn't breath.

then it caused me to have a dream that i was drowingDO YOU KNOW HOW SCARY THAT IS?! THAT IS LITTERALY THE #1 WORST WAY TO DIE!!

I woke up so fast. And my sister was just standing there looking at me while i was gasping fo air and she was like "what was i supposed to do?! you were snoring! " then she crawled back into bed and went to sleep like nothing happened.

lets just say i got my revenge...

When my mom opens my bedroom door while I'm sleeping, I jump out of bed as if a grenade just went off in my room xD

• Good luck trying to get inside.

I'm gonna do it.

• That's the funniest prank ever! I'm gonna do that to someone one day! :D

xD.one time when I was sleeping, I was snoring and my sister being the person she is, she held my nose so I couldn't breath. then it caus

• You can't say that until you've watched the show....

Just don't worry about the incest. That's only like 15% of what actually happens.

Ok, I'm sorry

• Can I play cowbell?

I'm gonna do it.

• I don't agree with you, but okay.

I'm just saying, NOTHING will top Breaking Bad in the years to come. Breaking Bad was the pinnacle of Television series, as much if not e

• When I was young, I add a bunk bed, even though i'm an only son, my desk was under it. So one night I had a weird dream, I can't remember which one, I had too much in my entire life to remember. All I know, is that when I woke up, I was on the ground and apparently fell from the top of the bunk bed during the night....It didn't even wake me up....

I wonder what would happen if I played the drums beside your bed.

• I have my ways.

Good luck trying to get inside.

• OF COURSE

Can I play cowbell?

• What about Arya?

Bran = Assassin's Creed Protagonist.

• OMG, I JUST SAW THE PART WHEN WALT KILLED THE STREET DEALERS IN FRONT OF JESSE! HOLY SHIT!!

I'm just saying, NOTHING will top Breaking Bad in the years to come. Breaking Bad was the pinnacle of Television series, as much if not e

• Incest? Oh no ._.

You can't say that until you've watched the show.... Just don't worry about the incest. That's only like 15% of what actually happens.

• haha !! The best part is the people dying left and right....actually I'm not sure if that should be a good thing...

You can't say that until you've watched the show.... Just don't worry about the incest. That's only like 15% of what actually happens.

• Wait, you don't even know where I live!

I have my ways.

• SHE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU >:0

xD.one time when I was sleeping, I was snoring and my sister being the person she is, she held my nose so I couldn't breath. then it caus

• edited June 2014

Yeah....see if you still think that once episode 2 begins

Bran = Assassin's Creed Protagonist.

• edited June 2014

Yeah and two twins have a child together, and he turns out to be fucked up in every way shape and form, but...... don't worry about it. Just let it happen, it's GoT.

ahem twincest ahem

Incest? Oh no ._.

• :O.

Yeah....see if you still think that once episode 2 begins

• NO ITS NOT FUNNY! D:<

you literally feel like your drowning and your lungs sting and feel like a razor blade is pealing parts of your lungs off little by little and hot sauce is being poured on the raw flesh of your lungs while the pour chunky sand on the flesh wound. then it feels like your lungs are breathing themselves in UUGGGHHHH !! DONT DO IT! its a friken nightmare.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy... Actually I take that back.

That's the funniest prank ever! I'm gonna do that to someone one day!

• She's cool. Little bad ass.

I heard you guys said there was a lot of deaths :O. I'm getting scared.

What about Arya?

• Yes I do. You live in New York.

Wait, you don't even know where I live!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.