The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Does anyone remember the scene with Hodor where he is COMPLETELY NAKED and you can see ERRYTHING and Osha goes:

"Looks like you got some giant in ya!"

• I now have mixed feelings.

Yeah and two twins have a child together, and he turns out to be fucked up in every way shape and form, but...... don't worry about it. Just let it happen, it's GoT. ahem twincest ahem

• " Jesse...run..!"

TWDFan86 posted: »

OMG, I JUST SAW THE PART WHEN WALT KILLED THE STREET DEALERS IN FRONT OF JESSE! HOLY SHIT!!

• Or does she...

-creepy smile-

Wait, you don't even know where I live!

• Alt text

She's cool. Little bad ass. I heard you guys said there was a lot of deaths :O. I'm getting scared.

• IKR I WAS SO PISSED THE NEXT MORNING! And that's not even the worst shes done to me!!

SHE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU >:0

• New York is big, silly :P

Yes I do. You live in New York.

• I always wondered why Joffrey came out incredibly insane while Tommen and Myrcella seems to be rather normal.

Yeah and two twins have a child together, and he turns out to be fucked up in every way shape and form, but...... don't worry about it. Just let it happen, it's GoT. ahem twincest ahem

• It's one of those life mysteries, I guess.

I'm looking forward to more Myrcella though.

I always wondered why Joffrey came out incredibly insane while Tommen and Myrcella seems to be rather normal.

• Hey dude, be a man. I'm a girl and I can handle it.

I now have mixed feelings.

• Holy shit, well if you put it that way, that's fucking scary ._.

NO ITS NOT FUNNY! < you literally feel like your drowning and your lungs sting and feel like a razor blade is pealing parts of your lu

• Have you ever woke up on the opposite side of your bed? Its freaky O_O

I know people like that, lol. I'm the exact opposite. When it rains outside, I wake up >.<

• HOLY SHIT THAT SCENE LMFAOOO

YOU SAW EVERYTHING I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT

Does anyone remember the scene with Hodor where he is COMPLETELY NAKED and you can see ERRYTHING and Osha goes: "Looks like you got some giant in ya!"

• lots of Joseph in NY...I could find him for you though...for a price... ]:)

Yes I do. You live in New York.

• Well okay, then.

Hey dude, be a man. I'm a girl and I can handle it.

• I'm glad my brother moved out and my sister is too little to do any real damage.

IKR I WAS SO PISSED THE NEXT MORNING! And that's not even the worst shes done to me!!

• edited June 2014

Nope, I stay in almost the exact same position as I fell asleep in. I don't move around a lot unless if I have trouble staying asleep. Also, I don't snore at all so my roommates would have no problem with me :)

Have you ever woke up on the opposite side of your bed? Its freaky O_O

• whispers to Password can I pay you in gum?

lots of Joseph in NY...I could find him for you though...for a price... ]:)

• well, i got die like this and put it in her shampoo, old style prank.

Alt text

her hair was like that for about a week. She had to go to school lie that and everything. Ever since that we hatted each other and we've ben pranking each other. not your ordinary pranks though, when we got back at each other, we HURT each other...

SHE COULD HAVE KILLED YOU >:0

• edited June 2014

I think they only showed 2 others in the series? Theon's and that guy who uhh....offered a certain khalessi some wine -hint hint wink wink!-

Of all the people....Robb, Jon, Jaimie, Drogo, Daario THEY SHOW HODORS

HOLY SHIT THAT SCENE LMFAOOO YOU SAW EVERYTHING I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT

• What is this? What's going on here? D:<

lots of Joseph in NY...I could find him for you though...for a price... ]:)

• Yes it is. VERY FRIKEN SCARY!

Holy shit, well if you put it that way, that's fucking scary ._.

• Your life sounds like Hell. xD

well, i got die like this and put it in her shampoo, old style prank. her hair was like that for about a week. She had to go to schoo

• Heh...no...cash or else...

whispers to Password can I pay you in gum?

• my sister is 4 years older than me so she has the advantage.

... at some things. c:<

I'm glad my brother moved out and my sister is too little to do any real damage.

• I think it's better if I just startle them awake with really loud music. I've done it before!

Yes it is. VERY FRIKEN SCARY!

• Well, I have my sister's old bed so it's pretty small. I usually wake up in the middle or clinging to the wall like a koala.

Have you ever woke up on the opposite side of your bed? Its freaky O_O

• am I glad to be an only son...xD

I'm glad my brother moved out and my sister is too little to do any real damage.

• Oh my God I know right x_x

So many boobs, and yet nothing for the females. It's so sad. Hey, at least we saw Daario's butt.

I think they only showed 2 others in the series? Theon's and that guy who uhh....offered a certain khalessi some wine -hint hint wink wink!- Of all the people....Robb, Jon, Jaimie, Drogo, Daario THEY SHOW HODORS

• -looks up scene-

-COMPLETLEY REGRETS IT-

-deletes history-

HOLY SHIT THAT SCENE LMFAOOO YOU SAW EVERYTHING I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT

• edited June 2014

My life is the Hell-Of-Hell

But its funny when i embarrass the shit out of her.

Your life sounds like Hell. xD

• LUCKY !! when i wake up im in positions i didnt know was possible! i wake up and it looks like a murder took place in my hair...

Nope, I stay in almost the exact same position as I fell asleep in. I don't move around a lot unless if I have trouble staying asleep. Also, I don't snore at all so my roommates would have no problem with me

• just business my friend...just business..
    Alt text

What is this? What's going on here? <

• okay, fine. how much?

Heh...no...cash or else...

• -moves to a different address- HA!

just business my friend...just business..

• Well, my hair is a different story when it's longer xP

LUCKY !! when i wake up im in positions i didnt know was possible! i wake up and it looks like a murder took place in my hair...

• you poor soul

-looks up scene- -COMPLETLEY REGRETS IT- -deletes history-

• I pity the fool.

you poor soul

• 482,000 dollars.

okay, fine. how much?

• edited June 2014

but it looks.... animated. i don't think that's his real dingaling.

I pity the fool.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.