The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• HAHA!

B-but.... I don't have any real money... v_v Can't I just get it for free? For being a friend?

• Passwordsuck as blackmailing you! Don't give him anything he was going to take your money and run with it !

I know it when I see it

I'm sorry, Rachel. Here. =( gives back 81,000 dollars

• Not a clue.

Clowns? Do you know about Pennywise?

• OH MY GOD YES PENNYWISE IS FUCKING TERRIFYING.

• edited June 2014

Ii cant see the picture...

I like terrifying things... Im looking it up noaw. C:

• xD LMFAO THIS ISNT SCARY! XD

Alt text

Ii cant see the picture... I like terrifying things... Im looking it up noaw. C:

• I fixed it, for some reason the gif didn't work, lol. They actually have the full movie on youtube, if you want to see it? Idk if you like horror.

xD LMFAO THIS ISNT SCARY! XD

• Lol, I feel like watching the movie again.

OH MY GOD YES PENNYWISE IS FUCKING TERRIFYING.

• I read the book when I was 13. Biggest regret ever ever ever.

Lol, I feel like watching the movie again.

• Well there goes my sleep...
    Alt text

• Watch the movie DLB, if you think that isn't scary. x_x

• I've never read the book, but I heard it's better. I only saw the movie like once though, don't really remember it, but It didn't scare me. I could see why some people hate clowns though, haha. B]

I read the book when I was 13. Biggest regret ever ever ever.

• My brother said he'd buy me a hamster if I read 'It', so I did. And guess what????

I DIDN'T GET NO MOTHERHUMPING HAMSTER.

I've never read the book, but I heard it's better. I only saw the movie like once though, don't really remember it, but It didn't scare me. I could see why some people hate clowns though, haha. B]

• Goodnite.

• edited June 2014

When I was little things like this scared the ass out of me.

Not anymore. But I don't watch scary stuff like that, I watch Insidious, The Unborn, The Ring and stuff like that.

I don't really watch the clowny or faker stuff.

AND its 2:30 in the morning right now so I don't plan on watching something like that right now. xD

I fixed it, for some reason the gif didn't work, lol. They actually have the full movie on youtube, if you want to see it? Idk if you like horror.

• Lmao, well I'll just leave this here if any of you want to watch it later or something. I'll also check it out again, since I only saw it like one time, heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvegrjMdglE

When I was little things like this scared the ass out of me. Not anymore. But I don't watch scary stuff like that, I watch Insidious, The

• Lol, oh man he got you. Tell me you got him back though?! Haha.

My brother said he'd buy me a hamster if I read 'It', so I did. And guess what???? I DIDN'T GET NO MOTHERHUMPING HAMSTER.

• edited June 2014

Its fake xD The stuff that scares me is that paranormal shit. The stuff that can ACCUALLY happen, not a fraky/ugly clown hiding in my closet.

Ok, now thinking about it its starting to scare me considering its 2:30 in the morning its pitch black and my brother is playing COD so I hear blood curtailing screams in the background. o_O

Watch the movie DLB, if you think that isn't scary. x_x

• MOTHERHUMPING

hehehe

My brother said he'd buy me a hamster if I read 'It', so I did. And guess what???? I DIDN'T GET NO MOTHERHUMPING HAMSTER.

• Good night. Don't let the walkers bite. Im going to stay up a little more. Maybe until I actually get tired.

Damn if my mom knew I was up right now. :O

TWDFan86 posted: »

Goodnite.

• Oh brother you bet I did.

At school I told the girl he liked that he has a chronic bladder problem and has to wear diapers, and so she avoided him for weeks and eventually pretty much everyone in his grade knew that he "pisses himself on a regular basis".

Lol, oh man he got you. Tell me you got him back though?! Haha.

• I saw the opportunity and I took it.

Alt text

Well there goes my sleep...

• Courtesies of WhatTheDuck.

MOTHERHUMPING hehehe

• Heh...no...I deal in information dear...i'm not a no good scum of the earth...

Passwordsuck as blackmailing you! Don't give him anything he was going to take your money and run with it ! I know it when I see it

• Because he's stupid and didn't listen to me when I told him to tone down on the weird shit.

That's something I'd expect him to say. Why cant he still be here?! ;_;

• That's something I'd expect him to say.

Why cant he still be here?! ;_;

Courtesies of WhatTheDuck.

• Lmao, damn! Good for you, WtW, lol. B]

Alt text

Oh brother you bet I did. At school I told the girl he liked that he has a chronic bladder problem and has to wear diapers, and so she av

• edited June 2014

My posts almost never appear where I want them to...always at the bottom of the damn page...

• I was still in a daze man I smoked a lot of pot the night before.

Jewfreeus posted: »

shouldn't the part with ben give the hint that it was a dream? hahaha

• Ha ! I scared my lil cousin for life by showing them that movie, mostly the balloon part...XD

OH MY GOD YES PENNYWISE IS FUCKING TERRIFYING.

• edited June 2014

WTD is busy doing this...

Alt text

Alt text

That's something I'd expect him to say. Why cant he still be here?! ;_;

• it really isn't scary....the book is actually scarier...and all kind of fucked up...one word : SEX

Its fake xD The stuff that scares me is that paranormal shit. The stuff that can ACCUALLY happen, not a fraky/ugly clown hiding in my closet

• xD to get back at my sister, while she was talking to her crush, I went up to her with some random ointment I found in my bathroom and whispered loud enough for her and her crush to hear "here's your ointment for that rash''

And then I walked away leaving the tube of ointment in her hands...

She got me back BAD after that, but it was worth it.

Oh brother you bet I did. At school I told the girl he liked that he has a chronic bladder problem and has to wear diapers, and so she av

• Lol, ATR and DLB pranking each other! Haha jk. That's awesome, though. B]

xD to get back at my sister, while she was talking to her crush, I went up to her with some random ointment I found in my bathroom and whisp

• Alt text

I saw the opportunity and I took it.

• He got so mad at me, I'm pretty sure if my dad hadn't calmed him down he'd have killed me :3

Lmao, damn! Good for you, WtW, lol. B]

• edited June 2014

Lol, one of my friends is scared of clowns because he saw the movie when he was like five years old. Every time he sees a picture of Pennywise he get's so mad, haha. B]

Ha ! I scared my lil cousin for life by showing them that movie, mostly the balloon part...XD

• edited June 2014

I know it when I see it, in fact I think you realize it, but your not comfortable with it yet

Heh...no...I deal in information dear...i'm not a no good scum of the earth...

• He be all like
    Alt text

Lol, one of my friends is scared of clowns because he saw the movie when he was like five years old. Every time he sees a picture of Pennywise he get's so mad, haha. B]

• Stephen King is my second favourite god.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.