The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lol, that was soo bad though, haha. Damn, anyone would have been mad with you! WtW and her evil little ways. B]

He got so mad at me, I'm pretty sure if my dad hadn't calmed him down he'd have killed me

• Lmfaoooo you fucked my sleep up with that pic.

lol what?

• Is your first favorite the actual god ooor?

And is it me or are the forums like super un active at this hour?!

Stephen King is my second favourite god.

• Lol yes, the actual God is my first favourite.

Well, it is like 1 am, so. =P

Is your first favorite the actual god ooor? And is it me or are the forums like super un active at this hour?!

• She believes in god, which I respect, because i'm not a judgemental asswipe :P Oh and off course the forum is dead, everyone is normally sleeping at this hour, including me...XD

Is your first favorite the actual god ooor? And is it me or are the forums like super un active at this hour?!

• If that thing came into my stall while I was using it... ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE!

He be all like

• Hey, I was a brokenhearted 13 year old, who was promised a hamster she never received, what do you expect? xD

Thanks to him I can never go to a carnival again. >.<

Lol, that was soo bad though, haha. Damn, anyone would have been mad with you! WtW and her evil little ways. B]

• edited June 2014

I Don't know what i believe in. Although I respect everyone's opinion on that kind of stuff.

I'm usually sleeping at this hour also. But I'm at my dads and my dad lets me stay up to whatever time I want. My mom doesn't though. :/ she says I need to go to sleep at 10:30 but I end up staying up till like 12.

Its 3am right now for me. Usually this is when I get a little tired or at like 5, but I have my Fanta so im fine. C:
    I/m planning on doing an all-nighter.

She believes in god, which I respect, because i'm not a judgemental asswipe :P Oh and off course the forum is dead, everyone is normally sleeping at this hour, including me...XD

• My mom doesn't care what time I go to sleep, just as long as I'm awake enough to go to church on Sundays and I don't bother my sister when she tries to sleep.

I Don't know what i believe in. Although I respect everyone's opinion on that kind of stuff. I'm usually sleeping at this hour also. But

• I'm 20, so I really don't care what they tell me quite frankly xD I live in my own apartment so...yeah...no one's bossing me around :P

My mom doesn't care what time I go to sleep, just as long as I'm awake enough to go to church on Sundays and I don't bother my sister when she tries to sleep.

• edited June 2014

Lmao, I saw this on google images but I fixed it up. It's funny if you get the joke.

Alt text

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. In this case, you didn't get that muthahumping hamster!

Hey, I was a brokenhearted 13 year old, who was promised a hamster she never received, what do you expect? xD Thanks to him I can never go to a carnival again. >.<

• lucky !! my mom says im grounded for being up past time, but ends up forgetting anyways.. so i usually just get off the computer at 10:30 and then getting my ipod and come one the forums until i get tired. And she wears these slippers that are loud as HELL so i can here when shes coming to hid my ipod :D

Buy what sucks is that all shes got is water and boring shit so its hard to stay up. My dads got like a willy wonka factory going on up in his fridge.

My mom doesn't care what time I go to sleep, just as long as I'm awake enough to go to church on Sundays and I don't bother my sister when she tries to sleep.

• Lucky. I can't wait to move out because my step dad's a total douche canoe. I'll probably move in with my dad and brother but if they try to smuggle me into Mexico, I'm living on the streets.

I'm 20, so I really don't care what they tell me quite frankly xD I live in my own apartment so...yeah...no one's bossing me around :P

• I wouldn't recommend living in the street that's for sure...

Lucky. I can't wait to move out because my step dad's a total douche canoe. I'll probably move in with my dad and brother but if they try to smuggle me into Mexico, I'm living on the streets.

• Just go to sleep when you feel tired, easy enough...don't struggle to stay awake, that's not a good thing, unless you got essays to write or something...

lucky !! my mom says im grounded for being up past time, but ends up forgetting anyways.. so i usually just get off the computer at 10:30 an

• my grand father is like, a 100% ass whip. Id like to say things about him right now, but frankly youd probably be ashamed of me if i were to say it and kina makes me ashamed of myself... :/

like, he talks shit about my dad all the time to the point were i totally talk back strait to his face. DAMN the things id like to say to him...

Lucky. I can't wait to move out because my step dad's a total douche canoe. I'll probably move in with my dad and brother but if they try to smuggle me into Mexico, I'm living on the streets.

• you're all great

• xD GOOD! but it isn't that scary though...

Lmfaoooo you fucked my sleep up with that pic.

• lol Im not struggling right now. Not yet. im probably going to last till like 6:30 and then just die on my keyboard.

Just go to sleep when you feel tired, easy enough...don't struggle to stay awake, that's not a good thing, unless you got essays to write or something...

• Fun fact: I was actually homeless for about a week.

Yeah, I did some stuff and thaaangs that I regret and my step dad kicked me out of the house. I had some money saved up so I just basically rented a motel room for the whole week until my mom finally came to her senses and got my brother to come pick me up. It was just in time too, because I was running out of money.

I wouldn't recommend living in the street that's for sure...

• I did that once stayed up all night to write a 10 page essay never again.

Just go to sleep when you feel tired, easy enough...don't struggle to stay awake, that's not a good thing, unless you got essays to write or something...

• I LOVE YOU NONCY!

you're all great

• edited June 2014

That sucks... Well i got stuck in the woods for 2 days, if that's impressing at all.

Fun fact: I was actually homeless for about a week. Yeah, I did some stuff and thaaangs that I regret and my step dad kicked me out of th

• Seriously? That is impressing, actually.

That sucks... Well i got stuck in the woods for 2 days, if that's impressing at all.

• Knock-knock!

• im in a REALLY PISSY MOOD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I JUST SPILLED MY GOD DERPING FANTA ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Alt text

you're all great

• Who's there?

Knock-knock!

• That's why you don't leave things to the last minuet ! But we all end up doing it anyways so what's the point...

I did that once stayed up all night to write a 10 page essay never again.

• Surprise

Who's there?

• Surprise who?

Surprise

• Yea... Try not to do it in college the day before the final that shit was a complete cluster fuck for me.

That's why you don't leave things to the last minuet ! But we all end up doing it anyways so what's the point...

• edited June 2014

damn...that reminds me of a girl I used to hang out with...poor her...she had a tough life that's for sure..she was also homeless for a while because of her family. There's more to it but just for her sake, I won't say anything more than that...

Fun fact: I was actually homeless for about a week. Yeah, I did some stuff and thaaangs that I regret and my step dad kicked me out of th

• xD i did that for my final exam for math, studied for like 5 minuets at the last minuet and I was like "well, im going to fail it anyways so what's the point"??

well, I think we all know what I got on that.

Yea... Try not to do it in college the day before the final that shit was a complete cluster fuck for me.

• Daisy.

Who's there?

• Who's there?

Knock knock.

• Daisy.

Who's there?

• Yeah, it really sucks. My brother probably would have found me sooner but I was too ashamed to talk to anyone.

damn...that reminds me of a girl I used to hang out with...poor her...she had a tough life that's for sure..she was also homeless for a while because of her family. There's more to it but just for her sake, I won't say anything more than that...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.