The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Very unlikely.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Yeah, now TWDFan and I are going to take Woodbury away from you xD

• If I tackled you while you were in the ground? How?xD

I would have died bro.

• Tu sabe i speak a bit of it mostly spanglish if im really mad then i curse in spanish lmfaoo the famous mamaguevo and puta is all i know how to say.

You spanish?

• No....... ugh nevermind. -.-

If I tackled you while you were in the ground? How?xD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2014

I knew no one could beat the power of poutine! Poutine montage!
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

ok.. you beat me at gravy.

• You would of died if TWDFan found out? :P

No....... ugh nevermind. -.-

• Freaking douche canoes. That's the last time I tell any of you anything about me ever. >.<

• Not my fault, all I ever did is make fun of stupid girls acting like their uterus imploding on itself made them superior somehow. >_>

Freaking douche canoes. That's the last time I tell any of you anything about me ever. >.<

• edited June 2014

you callin me a DOUCHE CANOE?! blame TDM, he's the one who said it!

I swear If he says my secret... x_x

Freaking douche canoes. That's the last time I tell any of you anything about me ever. >.<

• WHERE DID HE EVEN GET GLASSES IN THE APOCALYPSE?? there's literally no explanation for the glasses except 'carl wanted to be a hipster' omg

HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING HIPSTER

• Just.... go away.

hides face in shame

You would of died if TWDFan found out? :P

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

But I changed it! You know what, I'm leaving!

I'll Come back in an hour or so....

you callin me a DOUCHE CANOE?! blame TDM, he's the one who said it! I swear If he says my secret... x_x

• edited June 2014

I'm not really mad at you! xD

unless you spread my secret..... im watching you. o__o

But I changed it! You know what, I'm leaving! I'll Come back in an hour or so....

• I'll Come back in an hour or so....

They always come back.

But I changed it! You know what, I'm leaving! I'll Come back in an hour or so....

• I read this thread hoping it would be interesting but everyone is talking about periods so..

Alt text

• Oh okay I get it

"Tell anyone about Rachelle's secret, but tell DLB's secret and YOU DIE".

I'm not really mad at you! xD unless you spread my secret..... im watching you. o__o

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

I'M SORRY ;-; I brought you some food, though :D

Alt text

Just.... go away. hides face in shame

• I just called for a refund some lady picked up this what she said...
    Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Maybe someone else will die spontaneously of a heart attack. Or you could use it as a coffee table for now. Tell guests it's not a coffin.

Damn. That was a wash.

I just called for a refund some lady picked up this what she said...

• I don't see any food.

I'M SORRY ;-; I brought you some food, though

• YOU'RE NOT EVEN A CAST MEMBER GET OUT

I read this thread hoping it would be interesting but everyone is talking about periods so..

• NO ! That's not what im saying! he can say my secret, its out there a page back, same for yours. TWDfan could see it any moment, all he has to do is go a page back. its out in the open. So its not exactly "secret" if you pm'ed him, then its more secret...

BUT if he made fun of you because of your secret, then id me like, really mad.

you know its really hard trying to tell if your serious or not!

Oh okay I get it "Tell anyone about Rachelle's secret, but tell DLB's secret and YOU DIE".

• Gif wont load... Eh, be right back :p

I don't see any food.

• What does that even mean?

YOU'RE NOT EVEN A CAST MEMBER GET OUT

I'm talking about poutine if that helps.

I read this thread hoping it would be interesting but everyone is talking about periods so..

• Nice thought you was white then again the same shit happens to me people think im white until they hear the accent lmfao.

Tu sabe i speak a bit of it mostly spanglish if im really mad then i curse in spanish lmfaoo the famous mamaguevo and puta is all i know how to say.

• I see this guys name and im like "Who the hell is this" ?!

• He probably would have never seen it unless it was commented right to him, like TDM did.

Eh, whatever. I'm not that mad. I just realized how stupid my story was. v_v

NO ! That's not what im saying! he can say my secret, its out there a page back, same for yours. TWDfan could see it any moment, all he has

• I think someone needs a very detailed and intricate explanation on exactly what happens during the menstrual cycle. With pictures, of course.

• Touché :D

Nice thought you was white then again the same shit happens to me people think im white until they hear the accent lmfao.

• What?

I don't see any food.

• Alt text

What does that even mean?

• edited June 2014

Are you a character in LeeTheProfessional's story? No? Okay. Then you don't belong here.

What does that even mean?

• Your secret.

What? Nothing.

• What?

Nothing.

TWDFan86 posted: »

What?

• edited June 2014

we were talking about her secret:

SO, I was 13. I met WhatTheDuck and I died. The end

xD .... o_o

TWDFan86 posted: »

What?

• Seem to have struck a nerve here/
    Alt text

• Come on. Your secret. What was it? :)

What? Nothing.

• I don't think that was it :P

we were talking about her secret: SO, I was 13. I met WhatTheDuck and I died. The end xD .... o_o

• ahem Yeah. That's it.

we were talking about her secret: SO, I was 13. I met WhatTheDuck and I died. The end xD .... o_o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.