The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• PB & J rocks, yo. Like, every time i see a fanfic that includes Gamzee's and Tav's names in the synopsis, i always get the feeling that it's rated mature.

It is ALWAYS rated mature. Except when it's really cute.

sardines posted: »

tavros really isn't the best person to be guiding anyone, lol i feel like that'd be a little more difficult though, i don't know how you'

• PB & J is okay... but my otp is Davekat or Arasol :P oops. sorry not sorry

(gamzee and tavros are still cute, though!)

Azlyn posted: »

PB & J rocks, yo. Like, every time i see a fanfic that includes Gamzee's and Tav's names in the synopsis, i always get the feeling that it's rated mature. It is ALWAYS rated mature. Except when it's really cute.

• OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU

DAVEKAT AND ARASOL ARE MY OTPS TOO

AAAAH

Still, i went to Comic Con this year and there were 2 lesbian gals cosplaying as Eridan and Sollux, and they got married. Right. Freaking. There.

Sollux and Eridan.

And i was like flipping my shit, because their cosplays were simply the best cosplays ever and they kissed and i was like ERISOL IS THE TRUTH but then my Arasol senses kicked in and i almost shoved my Aradia cosplaying friend who was right next to me towrds the Sollux girl, but i thought i should leave them alone because yeah they got friggin' married.

PB & J is okay... but my otp is Davekat or Arasol :P oops. sorry not sorry (gamzee and tavros are still cute, though!)

• Wow that's super cute!! I go to a lot of cons here in Oklahoma, and I know a lot of the Oklahomastuck community... last con I went to, one of my Oklahomastuck friends proposed to her girlfriend when they were cosplaying... Psionic and the Dolorosa, I think? it was so cute ;v; Everyone at the photoshoot freaked out over it, it was just so sweet.

Davekat and Arasol are your OTPs too?? :D How do you ship them? Pale, red...? ( I ship Arasol and Davekat both red and pale, not really black for either of them though :P )

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU DAVEKAT AND ARASOL ARE MY OTPS TOO AAAAH Still, i went to Comic Con this year and there were 2 lesbian gals co

• Davekat pale, Arasol deep red, baby!

Wow that's super cute!! I go to a lot of cons here in Oklahoma, and I know a lot of the Oklahomastuck community... last con I went to, one o

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

HA I'm serious watch your tone

• BRO FIST!

JonGon posted: »

Proof!

• Some of these conversations....

Alt text

• Hey pro, I sent you a pm about a suggestion for the fanfic ;)

• Are you Jesus?

JonGon posted: »

Proof!

• If this little kid thinks it's a six pac, grab him and turn him upside down, then maybe blood will get to his brain and he'll understand how much he resembles Justin Beiber.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Did I mention that he's 4'5?

• I'd probably lick it anyway.

What would you do if someone did this to you? (Before you realize it's a prank). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRnIx_9llwM

• THAT ONE GUY THOUGH

AND THAT BITCH AND HER BOYFRIEND

XD

The clown one was best, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHBUpZ1R_BM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xSNiPx791A

• Alright, anyone here?

*here here here here *

Echo!

*echo echo echo echo *

• HI!

Alright, anyone here? *here here here here * Echo! *echo echo echo echo *

• HIYA! :D

You're alive!

HI!

• Yesss!

Alt text

Haha, how are you? :3

HIYA! You're alive!

• edited June 2014

Fine, thanks. :3

Just bored, hanging around here waiting for peeps so start the parteh.

There are SO MANY fanfics going on, i can't wait for them all to post their next chapters and all. ^^

I'm looking at this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAoV5AZ9a6Q#t=22

Just look at this bitch.

Yesss! Haha, how are you?

• I'll take a look right now. 8)

Fine, thanks. Just bored, hanging around here waiting for peeps so start the parteh. There are SO MANY fanfics going on, i can't wait

• If you punched yourself and it hurt, does that mean you're strong or weak?

• Depends on how hard you punch yourself.

... Why are you punching yourself?

If you punched yourself and it hurt, does that mean you're strong or weak?

• FuzzyWeasel is sarcastic and awesome. I LOVE Feeding The Trolls.

I'll take a look right now. 8)

• Actually, i think there's a problem, because the brain isn't supposed to let you exert a big amount of force on yourself.

For example, did you know you could bite off your own finger as easily as you bite a carrot? Thing is, your brain isn't allowing you to do so.

But, to answer your question, i think it depends on the person. Some people are more sensible than others, and some people are stronger than others. So, yeah, i can't really tell.

If you punched yourself and it hurt, does that mean you're strong or weak?

• Lol, wtf did I just watch. I LIKE IT.

FuzzyWeasel is sarcastic and awesome. I LOVE Feeding The Trolls.

• HORY SHEET. LET ME LOVE YOU.

Here's another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_6-PUa54jk#t=45

Lol, wtf did I just watch. I LIKE IT.

• Masochism...?

God NO!

SaveTDMshadowCP2014

Depends on how hard you punch yourself. ... Why are you punching yourself?

• I can punch myself really hard and it doesn't really hurt...

I just tried it and I didn't know my brother was in the room and he's looking at me like I'm an idiot. :/

Actually, i think there's a problem, because the brain isn't supposed to let you exert a big amount of force on yourself. For example, di

• YOU'RE TOO AWESOME!

HORY SHEET. LET ME LOVE YOU. Here's another one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_6-PUa54jk#t=45

• Reminds me of the time I got suspended for punching some other girls down on the ground T_T

Actually, i think there's a problem, because the brain isn't supposed to let you exert a big amount of force on yourself. For example, di

• I got grounded for a month for stomping on my brothers face.

TOTALY worth it !

Reminds me of the time I got suspended for punching some other girls down on the ground T_T

• I know, i can make my arms go numb. But i guess our own strength can't really be evaluated by ourselves...

I can punch myself really hard and it doesn't really hurt... I just tried it and I didn't know my brother was in the room and he's looking at me like I'm an idiot.

• That actually reminded me of when billy kept eating himself lmfao
    Alt text

• I knocked a girl out once... I was in 4th grade. In my defense, she was being a huge bitch.

Other than that, that's how i earned my respect, really. That, and my good grades. I... Uh... Okay, so, i was bullied a lot because i read every moment of the day and because i got good grades and... And i once had it, and i beat this guy up, and i broke his nose and i got in huge trouble with everyone and yeah.

Social life?

What social life?

Reminds me of the time I got suspended for punching some other girls down on the ground T_T

• Yeah. I think our strength and the ability to withstand strength equal out each other.

And what you said with the brain not letting us hurt each other.

I know, i can make my arms go numb. But i guess our own strength can't really be evaluated by ourselves...

• (You too, bro. :3)

But PLEASE look at this, PLEASE, it is THE BEST. I laughed my ass off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9sqcVRz6U

YOU'RE TOO AWESOME!

• I got so much to show you!

*grabs your hand and drags you toward the horizon *

A whoooole neeew woooooooorld!

YOU'RE TOO AWESOME!

• OH YEAH I remember that show!! My favorite character was Mandy.

That actually reminded me of when billy kept eating himself lmfao

• The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy! I LOVED that show!

My fave was Mandy, though.

That actually reminded me of when billy kept eating himself lmfao

• To late, I said it first !

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy! I LOVED that show! My fave was Mandy, though.

• No, the brain doesn't let us hurt OURSELVES. I would like to try and chomp off a finger to see if the myth is true, but yeah, unfortunately, i don't wanna pay for someone's hospitalization and then be sent to a mental hospital myself.

Anyways, YAY FOR MASOCHISM!

Yeah. I think our strength and the ability to withstand strength equal out each other. And what you said with the brain not letting us hurt each other.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.