The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hmm, well maybe it's because you're using the parts of your body to harm yourself rather than using tools to help, or having somebody else hurt you. Have you ever used a weapon on yourself? Like, whenever I bite myself really hard, it stings a lot, but when I use something like scissors, it doesn't seem to hurt.

Yeah. I think our strength and the ability to withstand strength equal out each other. And what you said with the brain not letting us hurt each other.

• xD

I honestly didn't think anyone else knew of this show, you guys are AWESOME!

To late, I said it first !

• I was joking I couldn't punch anybody my arms hurt when I put my hair up into a ponytail lol

I got grounded for a month for stomping on my brothers face. TOTALY worth it !

• Have you ever used a weapon on yourself

nah, like, I can get hit by something really hard and it not really hurt because I ignore it. But, like when it hits someone else, it hurts them.. ^something like this.

Rigtail posted: »

Hmm, well maybe it's because you're using the parts of your body to harm yourself rather than using tools to help, or having somebody else h

• Do any of you remember that spider guy?

Azlyn posted: »

xD I honestly didn't think anyone else knew of this show, you guys are AWESOME!

• Alt text

You mean this guy? Jeff?

Do any of you remember that spider guy?

• xD I would have done the same if they made fun of me for reading. (I don't actually read like, WHATSOEVER)

And I have NO social life either. Im always on here, ALWAYS.

I don't think I've actually punched anyone in the face before. But I threw a foot ball and it accidentally hit there face and I broke there braces. :/ EH I DIDNT LIKE HIM ANYWAYS

I knocked a girl out once... I was in 4th grade. In my defense, she was being a huge bitch. Other than that, that's how i earned my respe

• AHHHH HE REALLY CREEPED ME OUT WHEN I WAS LITTLE

You mean this guy? Jeff?

• I watched it all the time ! Along with dragon tales, Zoboomafoo, and SpongeBob. But now I cant watch spongebob without seeing EVERYTHING WRONG WITH IT. O_O

xD I honestly didn't think anyone else knew of this show, you guys are AWESOME!

• Interesting.

Have you ever used a weapon on yourself nah, like, I can get hit by something really hard and it not really hurt because I ignore it. But, like when it hits someone else, it hurts them.. ^something like this.

• Spongebob used to be so clever and funny, now it is just really dumbed down and cringeworthy x_x

I watched it all the time ! Along with dragon tales, Zoboomafoo, and SpongeBob. But now I cant watch spongebob without seeing EVERYTHING WRONG WITH IT. O_O

• I feel ya. The only time i'm not around is during the week, with school and all.

But, yeah, i kinda read a lot...

Like, i got to the point where my parents check the bathroom for hidden books before i go in, so i don't spend a long-ass time down there. Soooo yeah.

(To be honest i actually DO hide a book in there, behind the toilet where nobody can see it.)

And, yeah, i got hit square in the face with a basketball once. Almost broke my nose. But breaking someone else's with your own hand certainly isn't pleasant. I swear i could feel that cartilage breaking. It was messy.

xD I would have done the same if they made fun of me for reading. (I don't actually read like, WHATSOEVER) And I have NO social life eith

• The hell is zoboomafoo?

I watched it all the time ! Along with dragon tales, Zoboomafoo, and SpongeBob. But now I cant watch spongebob without seeing EVERYTHING WRONG WITH IT. O_O

• Alt text

me, and you, and zaboomafoooooo!

The hell is zoboomafoo?

• Ohhh that lmfaooo never watched it.

me, and you, and zaboomafoooooo!

• I know, right? I dunno, classic SpongeBob is better. It's also got more original ideas, i think.

Spongebob used to be so clever and funny, now it is just really dumbed down and cringeworthy x_x

• You can see so many freakin' innuendos in SpongeBob. You just gotta know where to look.

From your list, i only know of Dragon Tales. And, from what i saw above, i don't wish to know of Zoboomafoo xD

• Okkkk.. So I need help with something.

When I'm on my computer, my notifications box and my picture on the top right is gone. AND it won't let me post anything. I'm on a phone right bow.

Before I had to delete my cookies and history over and over for it to work. But now even wen I delete that stuff, it still doesent work. Help.

• sponge bobs got some ADULT stuff, and I can watch it the same now.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

and I watched an episode the other day, and sponge bob went into a chinses shop and on the front it said In big letters "wet noodle"

OH i found a pic:

Alt text

You can see so many freakin' innuendos in SpongeBob. You just gotta know where to look. From your list, i only know of Dragon Tales. And, from what i saw above, i don't wish to know of Zoboomafoo xD

• Lmfaoooooo

sponge bobs got some ADULT stuff, and I can watch it the same now. and I watched an episode the other day, and sponge bob went into a chinses shop and on the front it said In big letters "wet noodle" OH i found a pic:

• The same thing happens to me. I can't post, reply, or like anything. An error message just pops up! It happens like a couple times a day, for like 5-10 minutes for me.

Okkkk.. So I need help with something. When I'm on my computer, my notifications box and my picture on the top right is gone. AND it won'

• I SWEAR I DIDN'T TRY TO DO IT BUT AT FIRST I READ "SPONGE BOOBS" INSTEAD OF SPONGEBOB.

WHAT IS MY LIFE.

sponge bobs got some ADULT stuff, and I can watch it the same now. and I watched an episode the other day, and sponge bob went into a chinses shop and on the front it said In big letters "wet noodle" OH i found a pic:

• O_O you have a dirty mind. xD

oh yeah, and there's a particular blue fish and whenever hes show, he has a clearly shown penis.

im not shitting you right now.

I SWEAR I DIDN'T TRY TO DO IT BUT AT FIRST I READ "SPONGE BOOBS" INSTEAD OF SPONGEBOB. WHAT IS MY LIFE.

• I know, i get it too! I just wait for it to come back, by refreshing the page over and over again, but it takes AGES. And whenever i want to log in, i need to delete all my cookies first to be able to post anything. I guess the update came with a few bugs...

Heh.

"Few".

Okkkk.. So I need help with something. When I'm on my computer, my notifications box and my picture on the top right is gone. AND it won'

• It's been happening to a lot of users and it's very fucking annoying.

• yeah. its friken annoying. Right now im on my computer, I turned the internet of an on on my computer and then it worked.

but its only a matter of time before it does it again.

The same thing happens to me. I can't post, reply, or like anything. An error message just pops up! It happens like a couple times a day, for like 5-10 minutes for me.

• I have to like disconnect everything. I rape the update button but that barley ever works.

so I have to delete all my cookies and the password saves so I have to put my password and user for everything ALL OVER AGAIN.

I know, i get it too! I just wait for it to come back, by refreshing the page over and over again, but it takes AGES. And whenever i want to

• Alt text

O_O you have a dirty mind. xD oh yeah, and there's a particular blue fish and whenever hes show, he has a clearly shown penis. im not shitting you right now.

• is your notifications stuck at the 90's ?

mine is always at 99+ or somewhere in the 90's and I haven't seen I below 90 in forever.

Its getting annoying.

The same thing happens to me. I can't post, reply, or like anything. An error message just pops up! It happens like a couple times a day, for like 5-10 minutes for me.

• I KNOW! It's super annoying, i hope the mods get it fixed soon.

Also, y notification box shows that i have fucking 99+. What's up with THAT.

I have to like disconnect everything. I rape the update button but that barley ever works. so I have to delete all my cookies and the password saves so I have to put my password and user for everything ALL OVER AGAIN.

• Mine is at 95.

is your notifications stuck at the 90's ? mine is always at 99+ or somewhere in the 90's and I haven't seen I below 90 in forever. Its getting annoying.

• mine is at 99+ right now, and when I check them, sometimes they still don't go down.

Mine is at 95.

• I LOVE that drawing!

JonGon posted: »

Proof!

• Im a fucking monster...

• I get alone with monsters under my bed.

But then I screwed them over and killed them.

Im a fucking monster...

• It depends.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

If you punched yourself and it hurt, does that mean you're strong or weak?

• The number of fan fics in this forum are too damn high!

• Where have you been? Finals?

TWDFan86 posted: »

It depends.

• edited June 2014

Why? What the hell did you do now Popper...

Im a fucking monster...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.