The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I know! We're not talking about the game as much as we used to xD

The number of fan fics in this forum are too damn high!

• Lol, I'm not even worried about the release date for episode 4 anymore. As long as we have the stories, it makes the waiting easier.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I know! We're not talking about the game as much as we used to xD

• I think my mind is pregnant right now...

Alt text

• edited June 2014

Thanks man, Harby is pretty kick ass!

Talimancer posted: »

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee. AND Harbinger is awesome :P

• Jeff was mah favorite character, XD

AHHHH HE REALLY CREEPED ME OUT WHEN I WAS LITTLE

• Is it weird that my friend's pet budgie starts chirping and going crazy every time it hears this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKiOMfn5KAg

• Wha.... I don't even..

I think my mind is pregnant right now...

• I DIDNT ASK YOU TO SAY THAT

Alt text

I think im gana have triplets now...

Wha.... I don't even..

• I play that song all the time! It actually has a nice beat...

Is it weird that my friend's pet budgie starts chirping and going crazy every time it hears this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKiOMfn5KAg

• Lol, well it is catchy, but this is the only song the budgie starts going crazy over. It was climbing the cage trying to escape just so it can fly around. Must be Lee's majestic voice.

I play that song all the time! It actually has a nice beat...

• Is that gif supposed to be in 3D?

I DIDNT ASK YOU TO SAY THAT I think im gana have triplets now...

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

Puncake Is getting Dat Puss Tonight! Alt text

Is it weird that my friend's pet budgie starts chirping and going crazy every time it hears this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKiOMfn5KAg

• Nah, I already finished the semester. Been pretty busy with family and friends.

Where have you been? Finals?

• Do you go to BCC by any chance?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Nah, I already finished the semester. Been pretty busy with family and friends.

• From who?

Puncake32 posted: »

Puncake Is getting Dat Puss Tonight!

• edited June 2014

Wana play a game?!

ok, post 1-3 gifs that describe you or someone on the fourms, or both.

ME: because I mess up sometimes.

Alt text

because I can be kind of random sometimes..

Alt text

because I fail as so many things..

Alt text

PS: this is like, my #1 signature meme right here. ^-^ I love this woman!
    Alt text

• Alt text

Daaaaaaaamn!

From who?

• Wana play a game?! ok, post 1-3 gifs that describe you or someone on the fourms, or both. ME: because I mess up sometimes. beca

• Yeah. Don't tell me you go there too

Do you go to BCC by any chance?

• edited June 2014

ya
    Alt text

Is that gif supposed to be in 3D?

• edited June 2014

UberHaxorNova :D

This video describes me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrMZvBUsGrA&list=FLlhQQHICigyXCTVhsUwvlig&index=15

• I'm sorry everyone but I just performed bass to mouth.

Why? What the hell did you do now Popper...

• Okay, so, seeing so many fanfics around, and since i'm an aspiring author myself, i thought about making another series. Any thoughts or opinions or SOMETHING?

I just wanna get my gears goin' ;-;

• what does that mean?

I'm sorry everyone but I just performed bass to mouth.

• Create a new and original Zombie virus, like fast, running ones or something.

Azlyn posted: »

Okay, so, seeing so many fanfics around, and since i'm an aspiring author myself, i thought about making another series. Any thoughts or opinions or SOMETHING? I just wanna get my gears goin' ;-;

• Me when you guys were talking about periods, and basically my reaction to everything that is said on this thread.

Alt text

Wana play a game?! ok, post 1-3 gifs that describe you or someone on the fourms, or both. ME: because I mess up sometimes. beca

• edited June 2014

Ooh! I got some good ones.

checks gif folder

Well shit, it appears that 95% of the gifs I have saved in my laptop are NSFW XD. I'll just post some of the innocent ones.

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

EDIT: Well come to think of it, I really don't have any gifs that describe me. Pictures though I might. I'm not sure.

Wana play a game?! ok, post 1-3 gifs that describe you or someone on the fourms, or both. ME: because I mess up sometimes. beca

• That girl is a legend.

Me when you guys were talking about periods, and basically my reaction to everything that is said on this thread.

• LOL yep :D

Twistee posted: »

That girl is a legend.

• Write about pickles. Pickles always win.

Okay, so, seeing so many fanfics around, and since i'm an aspiring author myself, i thought about making another series. Any thoughts or opinions or SOMETHING? I just wanna get my gears goin' ;-;

• Bro -_- lmfaooooooooo

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah. Don't tell me you go there too

• Its your fault for reading it ... >:p

Me when you guys were talking about periods, and basically my reaction to everything that is said on this thread.

• Make it unique. There are like 11 fan fictions out there, so yours needs to have some aspect, or something different, something interesting that no other fan fiction has. You want it to stand out, and maybe it can be as popular as LeeTheProfessional's (Which is probably the most popular right now.)

• Yeah you're right. I don't mind it at all, I just really wanted to post that pic, because it is amazing. Lots of random comments on here so its interesting to me in a way I guess.

Its your fault for reading it ... >:p

• Yeah! Like a different Zombie virus!

Make it unique. There are like 11 fan fictions out there, so yours needs to have some aspect, or something different, something interesting

• You write?

• True, We are random.

And I just wanted to post this:

Alt text

Yeah you're right. I don't mind it at all, I just really wanted to post that pic, because it is amazing. Lots of random comments on here so its interesting to me in a way I guess.

• edited June 2014

sorry, double post

Yeah you're right. I don't mind it at all, I just really wanted to post that pic, because it is amazing. Lots of random comments on here so its interesting to me in a way I guess.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.