The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• same here dude :P It was the annual family cook-off yesterday, only the guys cook on that particular day and it's always meals from different countries. Last time was food from the United States and this time it was African cuisine. I cooked a good batch of Kelewele for everyone, perfect mix of spices and salt. The others cooked mostly meat based food, it was delicious !! I'm just glad someone brought some Tabbouleh, or else it would've been only meat and no side dishes xD

Lots of booze and delicious meals from across the world, what's not to love?! :D Fine wine too and some Limoncello, ahhh good times :)

TWDFan86 posted: »

Nah, I already finished the semester. Been pretty busy with family and friends.

• SO... did anyone here read Max Brooks novels?

• Hmmm...some gifs to describe me (The raccoon one would have done a good job though lol)

When I get all dreamy and girly
    Alt text

I can be awkward...
    Alt text

I get really freakin excited!!!!!
    Alt text

oh and I love killing zombies/ Walking Dead in general
    Alt text

Wana play a game?! ok, post 1-3 gifs that describe you or someone on the fourms, or both. ME: because I mess up sometimes. beca

• Woah.

Well, since you told your story just like that, i might as well tell mine...

When i got my first period, we were on a school trip, and we were going to some opera or something, and i was wearing a, umm, i think grey skirt, the uniform, and i felt something wet during this performance, and my "friend" pointed out a stain and i said it was a chocolate stain, and my "friend" is dumb, and she told my OTHER "friend" i stained my skirt with chocolate and they all laughed and i just sorta got up and headed to the bathroom holding my butt while those people were singing or whatever, and i SWEAR i heard some people chuckling. When i reached the bathroom, i noticed a considerable red spot, and i was all like "OH SHIT NOT NOW" and WHY DID IT HAVE TO START RIGHT FREAKING THEN. And then i went to my teacher, still holding my butt and i was all like "My tummy hurts, i feel super bad, i'm going to puke, i got to go home" and she was so reluctant to let me go alone so she sent another teacher to go with me.

And so for the whole freaking journey back to our school, which wasn't that long, but yeah, a random teacher was leading me and i was all hanging behind clutching my ass. And every time she went "Hurry up", i was stuttering "My tummy, it hurts, so much, ow ow ow" and at one point she offered to lead me and suggested i lean on her, and i swear she saw the spot but didn't talk about it. And when i got to school i called my mum and was DESPERATE and i had to go home and i locked myself in my room for the rest of the day.

Worst thing is, my mother was laughing.

-__-||

So yeah. I just want you to know you're not the only one with embarrassing experiences.

Okay, I'll do it. Why? I don't know. Maybe because I trust you guys. SO, I was 13. I still hadn't gotten my period yet, but all of my fri

• Forget I said anything, you're too young.

what does that mean?

• Lol. You double posted by the way :D

sorry, double post

• make it REALLY dark and interesting!

Azlyn posted: »

Okay, so, seeing so many fanfics around, and since i'm an aspiring author myself, i thought about making another series. Any thoughts or opinions or SOMETHING? I just wanna get my gears goin' ;-;

• Your mom was laughing? Awww. x_x

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with an embarrassing story like that. ^^

Woah. ... Well, since you told your story just like that, i might as well tell mine... When i got my first period, we were on a sch

• Kinda the opposite for me, though like I said I ship them both so it doesn't matter that much! But I typically ship Arasol a little more pale and Davekat a little more red, lol. Besides those two, you got any other OTPs? (whispers) I miiiight have a soft spot for Johnkat... and Rosemary.

Davekat pale, Arasol deep red, baby!

• Yeah, i almost finished my first book and have this other series, too. I love story writing, and your guys' input would help me a lot.

Syracuse posted: »

You write?

• SEASON 3 CONFIRMED!!!

• edited June 2014

I'll join.

The most recent fanfic I joined I died like in the second chapter, so.... yeah.

Okay, so, seeing so many fanfics around, and since i'm an aspiring author myself, i thought about making another series. Any thoughts or opinions or SOMETHING? I just wanna get my gears goin' ;-;

• I already have a lot of ideas to make it different, i just need time, and, well, characters. And i wanted you guys to make them up, if you... Wanted to, i mean. It would be nice.

Create a new and original Zombie virus, like fast, running ones or something.

• I thought it was a Rickroll. Not sure what's worse...

SEASON 3 CONFIRMED!!!

• On side note, i freaking love my pickles.

Write about pickles. Pickles always win.

• Aye aye, cap'n!

make it REALLY dark and interesting!

• Alt text

NO PLEASE NO CLOWNS!!!!!!

• Yeah, mum was laughing and was all like "Aww, my little baby grew up" and i was like "Muum, people saw it!".

And yeah.

Once, when i was in 3rd grade, i accidentally, uh...

Your mom was laughing? Awww. x_x I'm so glad I'm not the only one with an embarrassing story like that. ^^

• UGH I HATE YOU, PASSWORD

Y U DO DIS

• You accidentally what? O_o

Yeah, mum was laughing and was all like "Aww, my little baby grew up" and i was like "Muum, people saw it!". And yeah. Once, when i was in 3rd grade, i accidentally, uh...

• XD is he really that scary? you should read the book...now that's messed up :P

UGH I HATE YOU, PASSWORD Y U DO DIS

• Dude you have no idea.

I did read the book. When I was 13. My fucking brother said that if I read it he would buy me a hamster, so I did.

AND I DIDN'T GET A HAMSTER. This is why my life is ruined. Because of douche canoes like him.

XD is he really that scary? you should read the book...now that's messed up :P

• So....Lee wants to eat Duck?

SEASON 3 CONFIRMED!!!

• I am NOT, under ANY circumstances, clicking-Well, okay, i did, out of curiosity. The video is TWD in a nutshell.

SEASON 3 CONFIRMED!!!

• You forgot the "Motherhumping" part ;)

Dude you have no idea. I did read the book. When I was 13. My fucking brother said that if I read it he would buy me a hamster, so I did. AND I DIDN'T GET A HAMSTER. This is why my life is ruined. Because of douche canoes like him.

• I really wanted that motherhumping hamster though. T_T

You forgot the "Motherhumping" part

• edited June 2014

I have a cat who acts like a dog, I don't need no hamster xD He even punches dog in the face haha !! Out of curiosity...what name would ya give him?

I really wanted that motherhumping hamster though. T_T

• Okay, so, before going to school each morning, i used to head over to the shop and get some chips or something, then come back home and get my backpack and all and head to school.

We used to have to wear skirt back then, too, with thin stockings. And one morning, i was so sleepy i forgot to... I forgot to put my skirt on.

So it was lucky the shop was only a few houses away. And when i came in and bought my chips, there was a man there and he said to me:

"Nice pants."

And i was like:

"Thanks."

And then i looked down and saw i only had my stockings on and no skirt, and i sort of marathon-ran back home and yeah.

About 3 people saw me walking casually through town, in the morning, almost with no pants.

True story.

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I'M JUST SPILLING OUT ALL MY MOST EMBARRASSING STORIES HERE, IN PUBLIC.

I just want you all to know how much my life sucks, i guess.

You accidentally what? O_o

• Well, what type of story are you planning to create?

• Honestly, I probably would have named him something stupid like 'Cocoa Puffs'. Yeah, I was really uncreative with names.

My brother would have called it 'Pennywise', just to piss me off.

I have a cat who acts like a dog, I don't need no hamster xD He even punches dog in the face haha !! Out of curiosity...what name would ya give him?

• edited June 2014

Haha!! I can just picture a hamster with that fabulous haircut of his....XD

Honestly, I probably would have named him something stupid like 'Cocoa Puffs'. Yeah, I was really uncreative with names. My brother would have called it 'Pennywise', just to piss me off.

• God, I hate Pennywise. >:(

• Well, in my opinion online communities (we) can offer feedback on this, but the best ideas (and original concepts) will come from the author herself.

I wish you good luck in any case.

Yeah, i almost finished my first book and have this other series, too. I love story writing, and your guys' input would help me a lot.

• Omg ^_^

I'm happy that you trust us enough to say all this. I saw a couple of embarrassing ass stories and I'm like "Hmmm, let me think up the most embarrassing thing that happened to me ever", and then I just kind of barfed it out on my keyboard, and yeah. I trust the people on here enough to tell them pretty much all of my embarrassing stories. Not everything, of course, because... there are things that happened to me that even I don't want to remember.

Okay, so, before going to school each morning, i used to head over to the shop and get some chips or something, then come back home and get

• Wooooow!

Bro -_- lmfaooooooooo

• Word lmfao what a small fucking world.

Wooooow!

• Nice! Let me know when they make Dominican food, lol

same here dude :P It was the annual family cook-off yesterday, only the guys cook on that particular day and it's always meals from differen

• Next time is meals from France. :P I actually wonder if Dominican food is even on the list....Might be a good idea to add it if it isn't. :D

Nice! Let me know when they make Dominican food, lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.