Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited June 2014

None of these choices are ideal, but....

Rafoli: 2) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work.

Edit: LMFAO you changed the "Fuck Tobi" thing... I was confused. I'm like, "are we actually going to fuck Tobi, or.... what is this"

Alive_Clem After I helped my sister and Valky stack the pallets up. Tobi walked in with Shadow, and he told Emu to take him to his office

• Tsk tsk, SweetPea. You have no confidence in your fellow voters. B]

Well, considering that my group is mostly gone and we have another choice of where to go, I'm pretty sure I'll die before I get the chance.

• Wrong, I have no confidence in you. 8) Lol, jk. :p

Tsk tsk, SweetPea. You have no confidence in your fellow voters. B]

• 3) Bring Tobi out here, then. I'll ask him.

Alive_Clem After I helped my sister and Valky stack the pallets up. Tobi walked in with Shadow, and he told Emu to take him to his office

• Lmao, that's why I changed it! Hey, what you think is the wrong choice might actually be a good outcome. B]

None of these choices are ideal, but.... Rafoli: 2) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work. Edit: LMFAO you changed the "Fuck Tobi" thing... I was confused. I'm like, "are we actually going to fuck Tobi, or.... what is this"

• Yeah these are all pretty bad options, I'm worried... but ):

2) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work.

JOE PLEASE WE GOTTA GO FIND SALT

• OOOOHHHHH!!!

Pssh lol, please! It's okay though... you'll see! B]

Wrong, I have no confidence in you. 8) Lol, jk.

• It had to be done...

Alt text

• TEAM AWESOMEO

It had to be done...

• edited June 2014

Atta girl... she ain't afraid to look it in the eye. You go with that vote ya got right now, SweetPea. It's what makes you stronger than the rest of 'em.

3) Bring Tobi out here, then. I'll ask him.

• Lol, I trust you Pro. Even if I die next part, this story is just too great. 8)

OOOOHHHHH!!! Pssh lol, please! It's okay though... you'll see! B]

• 5) [Flip them off]

• OMG I LOVE YOU.

It had to be done...

• Heh, I hope I don't get him screwed. :3

Atta girl... she ain't afraid to look it in the eye. You go with that vote ya got right now, SweetPea. It's what makes you stronger than the rest of 'em.

• This is my wallpaper now :3

Now whenever I go to my desktop, I get happy.

OMG I LOVE YOU.

• 2) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work.

• NO DON'T YOU GET IT THAT'S HOW WE CAN ESCAPE SOMEONE JUST NEEDS TO SLEEP WITH TOBI

(i'm sorry, it's a joke, i'm sorry lol)

Lmao, that's why I changed it! Hey, what you think is the wrong choice might actually be a good outcome. B]

• My God...... that's how I can get you guys free!

I'll just bang Tobi. >:3

sardines posted: »

NO DON'T YOU GET IT THAT'S HOW WE CAN ESCAPE SOMEONE JUST NEEDS TO SLEEP WITH TOBI (i'm sorry, it's a joke, i'm sorry lol)

• Alt text

Lol, I trust you Pro. Even if I die next part, this story is just too great. 8)

• edited June 2014

YAY! :3

Man, I can't stop laughing.

This is my wallpaper now Now whenever I go to my desktop, I get happy.

• Lmfao, damn it Sardines. Lol, That's good. B]

NO DON'T YOU GET IT THAT'S HOW WE CAN ESCAPE SOMEONE JUST NEEDS TO SLEEP WITH TOBI (i'm sorry, it's a joke, i'm sorry lol)

• THIS IS A FOOLPROOF PLAN. PERFECT. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

My God...... that's how I can get you guys free! I'll just bang Tobi. >:3

• Hmmm... AIDS.

THIS IS A FOOLPROOF PLAN. PERFECT. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

• CMON WOODBURY, YOU GOTTA TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM

Hmmm... AIDS.

• edited June 2014

Duck's head looks too small for his body but that's what you get for a 10 minute photoshop job lol

It had to be done...

• I'm glad you agree with my amazing plan. And look! There's even already a volunteer! :P

Lmfao, damn it Sardines. Lol, That's good. B]

• sigh

"Why is it always me?"

CMON WOODBURY, YOU GOTTA TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM

• Alt text

We should have a pizza party right now. 8)

• I'll bring the movies.

We should have a pizza party right now. 8)

• Rafoli: 2) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work.

• It's better than anything I could have done, lol.

Duck's head looks too small for his body but that's what you get for a 10 minute photoshop job lol

• Horror? :3

I'll bring the movies.

• edited June 2014

Damn. You thirsty, bro?!

I need a tie breaker for the WtW part, and then I can continue the story. We're almost at the end of Ch.2!

Four votes for the third option.

Four votes for the fourth option.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Rafoli: 2) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work.

• No! Not yet! When I finish Ch.2 we can. B]

I just need a tie breaker for WtW's part and then I can continue. So close to the ending.

Horror?

• Yeah man. He needs that fucking water!

Damn. You thirsty, bro?! I need a tie breaker for the WtW part, and then I can continue the story. We're almost at the end of Ch.2! Four votes for the third option. Four votes for the fourth option.

• I was gonna bring you a happy meal, but okay, I can wait. :c Lol.

No! Not yet! When I finish Ch.2 we can. B] I just need a tie breaker for WtW's part and then I can continue. So close to the ending.

• Only if you promise not to piss yourself.

Horror?

• edited June 2014

The thing is one of them is dead...there's no "Team Anything" here...unless....omg....

WTD confirmed as a gay vampire !!!!

YAY! Man, I can't stop laughing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.