The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• She ain't 'bout that life.

I did too...I thought you were smoking weed or something xD

• edited June 2014

lol when I said demanding I didn't mean it in a mean way. I mean in a way like "OMG WHEN, WERE HOW? " way.

you asked 2 questions one after the other in 1 sentence, I guess that's why I thought that.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound demanding.

• I wish I had a mic. T_T It's no fair.

lol when I said demanding I didn't mean it in a mean way. I mean in a way like "OMG WHEN, WERE HOW? " way. you asked 2 questions one after the other in 1 sentence, I guess that's why I thought that.

• Ahhh!! the second flashes in shows and between commercials...makes me all nostalgic xD actually I used to see those a lot in my youth but I think THAT is illegal now. I haven't seen any since then anyway...it was quite noticeable back in the days...

Markd4547 posted: »

No from ignorant perceptive if you never heard of subliminal messages I don't think that I completely understand why from psychology and mar

• edited June 2014

You said you might get one for your birthday, hopefully that's soon.

I have big black ones that are broken down the middle. :p I want a small turtle beach headset. DONT GET a Bluetooth. DONT.

I wish I had a mic. T_T It's no fair.

• My birthday's at the end of October, so.... yeah =(

Why shouldn't I get a Bluetooth?

You said you might get one for your birthday, hopefully that's soon. I have big black ones that are broken down the middle. I want a small turtle beach headset. DONT GET a Bluetooth. DONT.

• I use my official PS3 headset :P I got it for cheap because it came with The Last of Us as a two in one deal.

You said you might get one for your birthday, hopefully that's soon. I have big black ones that are broken down the middle. I want a small turtle beach headset. DONT GET a Bluetooth. DONT.

• xD but apparently all my friends are. :/

She ain't 'bout that life.

• SHE ATE IT !! OW OW OW U U U UUU OH OH OH STOP! XD XD XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THfiHQZVSw0

• pc

So im guessing you play dark souls on PS3?

• "I can't breath."

Lol, I like how at the end they pretended to care, but after the camera stopped rolling I bet they started laughing their asses off!

SHE ATE IT !! OW OW OW U U U UUU OH OH OH STOP! XD XD XD

• Bluetooth aren't very good as mics....I enjoy my Headset waaaaay more than my old Bluetooth :P

My birthday's at the end of October, so.... yeah =( Why shouldn't I get a Bluetooth?

• That's fine. They can all go get high, and meanwhile you can have fun without the use of illegal drugs.

xD but apparently all my friends are.

• How about when weed does become legal?

That's fine. They can all go get high, and meanwhile you can have fun without the use of illegal drugs.

• edited June 2014

don't get a blue tooth because only the sound of the voice goes into the mic, and then the sound of the game goes on the tv, so then people playing with you here the echo in the background from your tv and its ANNOYING. Also the Bluetooth's NEVER stay on. its a pain in the ass to charge them because almost 100% of them come with a cord that like 2 inches.

but the bigger mics have long cords so you can use them and play at the same time. and there mor comfortable and wont hurt your ear like Bluetooth's do.

quick question, is your b-day on Halloween?

edit: gtg, my sister is bitching at me for being up so late.

My birthday's at the end of October, so.... yeah =( Why shouldn't I get a Bluetooth?

• People like what they can't have. When/if weed becomes legal, they'll go onto the harder stuff. It's known.

How about when weed does become legal?

• Three days before. So the 28th.

I was supposed to be born on Halloween, but the surgeon was busy that day, so he scheduled my birth for the 28th instead.

don't get a blue tooth because only the sound of the voice goes into the mic, and then the sound of the game goes on the tv, so then people

• You get an A+.

People like what they can't have. When/if weed becomes legal, they'll go onto the harder stuff. It's known.

• Lol, for some reason I expected a backflip. B]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL30BFB50685A0252B&feature=player_detailpage&v=-5Ilq3kFxek

• Is that sarcasm?

You get an A+.

• Its me agreeing with you.

Is that sarcasm?

• I threw my baby brother into the pig pen! And the pigs were like DEE DEE DEE DEE DEEE DIGGERUT DIGGERUT DIGGURUT! LELE DIGGURUT! but seriously, I laughed at the funeral

• I'm pretty sure she knows she's not ugly.

• I was joking when I said that. :/

• I was born early also. I was supposed to be born the 8th of April but I was born 4/4 instead. It's cool because I was born 4/4 and my sister was born 3/3 and my brother was supposed to be born 1/1 but he HAD to ruin it and be born earlier than that.. my brother ruins everything :/ lol but my birth sucked! Almost FRIKEN died.

Three days before. So the 28th. I was supposed to be born on Halloween, but the surgeon was busy that day, so he scheduled my birth for the 28th instead.

• I was born early also. I was supposed to be born the 8th of April but I was born 4/4 instead. It's cool because I was born 4/4 and my sister was born 3/3 and my brother was supposed to be born 1/1 but he HAD to ruin it and be born earlier than that.. my brother ruins everything :/ lol but my birth sucked! Almost FRIKEN died.

Three days before. So the 28th. I was supposed to be born on Halloween, but the surgeon was busy that day, so he scheduled my birth for the 28th instead.

• Nope. Just like WTW said, I ain't about that life. :p And I plan on never being about that life. But I MIGHT drink a little to much... :3

How about when weed does become legal?

• Either 1, I hope your kidding.

Or 2, I hope someone hacked your account and wrote this.

Puncake32 posted: »

I threw my baby brother into the pig pen! And the pigs were like DEE DEE DEE DEE DEEE DIGGERUT DIGGERUT DIGGURUT! LELE DIGGURUT! but seriously, I laughed at the funeral

• Lol, I almost died too. The umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck three times and apparently my face was so purple that it looked like a grape. I also didn't even cry. :S

I was born early also. I was supposed to be born the 8th of April but I was born 4/4 instead. It's cool because I was born 4/4 and my sister

• O...M..G... SWEAR TO MY LIFE THE SAME DAMN EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!!

every fucking thing you just said, is literally THE same exact Thing as to what happened to me. I'm not shitting you whatsoever right now. That's kinda freaky.. Also we have to same name...

Lol, I almost died too. The umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck three times and apparently my face was so purple that it looked like a grape. I also didn't even cry. :S

• ARE YOU MY TWIN? :O

O...M..G... SWEAR TO MY LIFE THE SAME DAMN EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME!! every fucking thing you just said, is literally THE same exact Th

• Alt text

Either 1, I hope your kidding. Or 2, I hope someone hacked your account and wrote this.

• holy shit.... listen closely to what your about to read.

I was just thinking the same thing. Like litterally, I said in my mind " are we twins?" And then litterally half a second later I read that comment.

O_O Were twins. xD

ARE YOU MY TWIN? :O

• fangirling

This is so exciting!!! xD

holy shit.... listen closely to what your about to read. I was just thinking the same thing. Like litterally, I said in my mind " are we twins?" And then litterally half a second later I read that comment. O_O Were twins. xD

• My mother's best friend is exactly like that too, they joke around saying they are twins, but what they really are is kindred spirits :P Same birthday date too..

fangirling This is so exciting!!! xD

• I'm in a good mood right now so your lucky I'm not mad that you posted that pic because it's 2 in the morning and that picture is scaring the shit out f me out right now. It's scarier than the damn clown

• Kindred spirits? That sounds special :D

My mother's best friend is exactly like that too, they joke around saying they are twins, but what they really are is kindred spirits :P Same birthday date too..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.