The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• :3 ok ^-^

Thanks, I know. Let's not fight again gurl. We can share the pizza next time.

• -_- GOOOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SfVOR2HaH8&feature=player_detailpage I'LL SHARE IT ALL WITH YA AND DLB. ;3

• YAY LET'S ALL CHOW DOWN! :D

Alt text

[Tobi, SweetPeaClem, Don't_Look_Back eats pizza together]

-_- GOOOD

• It better be cheese!

There better be no olives in it!

YAY LET'S ALL CHOW DOWN! [Tobi, SweetPeaClem, Don't_Look_Back eats pizza together]

• Deal!

Alt text

ok ^-^

• edited June 2014

Here ya go! AND NO OLIVES

Alt text

It better be cheese! There better be no olives in it!

• PIZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Alt text

YAYYYYYYYYYY

• I did this the other day.

Cops couldn't catch this!

• JESUS, ARE YOU FUNKING KIDDING ME?!

• edited June 2014

Ronal McDonald isn't taking your shit anymore.

Alt text

• that's something you would say after this happens

Alt text

JESUS, ARE YOU FUNKING KIDDING ME?!

• Alt text

Here ya go! AND NO OLIVES

• Wikipedia over here

Ha ha that's cool.

two people that share a special bond on a higher level of consciousness, it can be because they experienced similar circumstances in life or

• You know what I also realized? that we have the same name but its spelled differently, yours has "chelle" at the end and mine is just Rachel... but my middle name is has-> "chelle" at the end...

fangirling This is so exciting!!! xD

• What's your favorite color?

Azlyn posted: »

Goooood morning, everyone! ^^ I just climbed a tree and jumped down and my ass hurts like it's on fiyah, i think i broke something. But y

• This is how I met WhatTheDuck. Memories :D

Alt text

• Hey, Puncake. Could you put the a link to the Forum Of The Dead, since some people are asking what it is. Also, I rather call it a story instead of a fan fic, lol.

• Seeing the old profile pictures brings back so many memories... :,)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

This is how I met WhatTheDuck. Memories

• Hey TDM I finished that sketch yesterday but I guess you didn't see the PM. I saw WtW's one and it came out almost the same lol!

This is how I met WhatTheDuck. Memories

• AWESOME PICTURE! I DIDN'T KNEW YOU COULD DRAW TOO! :D

Ugh comment didn't post. I MADE HIM LOOK A BIT OLDER BECAUSE I SUCK AT DRAWING DUCK CHILDREN. HERE IT IS.

• I actually don't know how to see my PM :/ sorry I'm new at this...

JonGon posted: »

Hey TDM I finished that sketch yesterday but I guess you didn't see the PM. I saw WtW's one and it came out almost the same lol!

• You have to check notifications, PM's are colored purple. I'll just post it here even though WtW's is better.

Alt text

I actually don't know how to see my PM sorry I'm new at this...

• I'm going to tell WhatTheDuck to use yours and Rachel's drawings. This is amazing. Thank you.

You have to check notifications, PM's are colored purple. I'll just post it here even though WtW's is better.

• My name is Grimes, Rick Grimes, sorry it's just Skyfall theme made me think this.

Best one hands down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdmpztSHV8&feature=kp

• edited June 2014

wait, wait ,wait... you mean ME or woodbury? WTW drawing is like a trillion times better than mine.

and wait a min, is wtd making another account?!?!?!?

I'm going to tell WhatTheDuck to use yours and Rachel's drawings. This is amazing. Thank you.

• no, i didn't use Wikipedia, i'm just very knowledgeable :P

Wikipedia over here Ha ha that's cool.

• WTW and when Duck comes back.

wait, wait ,wait... you mean ME or woodbury? WTW drawing is like a trillion times better than mine. and wait a min, is wtd making another account?!?!?!?

• Oh, sorry I didn't know who you were talking about since me and woodbury have the same name.

When you say when duck comes back, are you saying wtw is making another profile?

WTW and when Duck comes back.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2014

Well I'm in Quebec and they have this weird system where after the 6th grade you're in High School, I moved here when I was 13 and I was supposed to be in the 8th grade. Anyway after 6th grade the names of the grades change, instead of grade 7 it's Sec 1, instead of grade 8 it's Sec 2 and so on. Until sec 5, which is the eleventh grade and then you go to CEGEP which is your last year of high school and your first year of university, so you go there for two years then you go to college or university so it's really weird. So anyway I was supposed to be in the 8th grade, but people here, especially my principal (She was evil) are kind of xenophobic towards English speakers, so they sent me to Sec 1. Because we didn't know the system, I spent two weeks in the wrong grade. We eventually had to force our way back into the proper grade, but then all the teachers started failing me and my older brother on purpose, except for my nice English teacher. So long story short we eventually went to an English school in Quebec (which still follows the Sec rules), and they couldn't fail me anymore. So what I'm saying is stay away from psychotic principals, that's my advice.

Guys, give me high school advice.

• That's cool how you know all of that from the top of your head. Its a friken gift.

no, i didn't use Wikipedia, i'm just very knowledgeable :P

• Nah, it's called having a high IQ mixed with a chill personality ;)

That's cool how you know all of that from the top of your head. Its a friken gift.

• You guys, I have bad news... My pet rock died. :,(

R.I.P, Pet Rock

• Was his name Pete?

You guys, I have bad news... My pet rock died. :,( R.I.P, Pet Rock

• How did it die?

You guys, I have bad news... My pet rock died. :,( R.I.P, Pet Rock

• His first name was Elmer and his middle name was pete. :.(

Was his name Pete?

• edited June 2014

I don't know I just walked into the room and he was just dead on his pillow, i think he had a rockattack.

Rigtail posted: »

How did it die?

• Alt text

His first name was Elmer and his middle name was pete. :.(

• Lmfaoo your on that patrick shit...

Alt text

I don't know I just walked into the room and he was just dead on his pillow, i think he had a rockattack.

• -Cries-

HE WAS TO YOUNG ! D,:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.