Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• SweetPea still has ammo for her hunting rifle. She could still shoot him. B]

Well....apparently they're out of ammo...so even if they wanted to shoot, that shady guy would call them on their bluff so...might as well p

• Lmao, TWDFan. Ssssssssss aaaaaahhhh!

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

TWD86 got shot in the leg lol I love it 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group. I must see what's around there the gunshots have my curiosity

• 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group. You're actually doing a really good job at matching my attitude and phrases.

Welcome_to_Woodbury (!) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though. I sighed and looked at them."I'll go along with him.

• I walked you through the Forum when you were still a newbie, son.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I only visit that other thread when I have the time.

1) FUCK ME? Why do I get the feeling that it could be me and SaltLick that will fight in the end. (Kinda ironic how he was one of the first people I met in the forum)

• 2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk." Damn, I hope this guy is friendly. I bet SweetPea's group is tired of all the bullshit.

PostApocalypticPaul (!) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan. "Fine. We

• I really appreciated that man. Thank you. :3

That's fine! I think many don't bother visiting my thread anymore anyway, sadly. It's not as active as the other Fan-Fic threads. :/

SaltLick305 posted: »

I walked you through the Forum when you were still a newbie, son. Sorry I haven't been around much. I only visit that other thread when I have the time.

• Bro Hug.

I only visit that other thread in which we all talk random nonsense. Don't worry, I'm heading to your thread right know. A friendly visit.

I really appreciated that man. Thank you. That's fine! I think many don't bother visiting my thread anymore anyway, sadly. It's not as active as the other Fan-Fic threads.

• :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SaltLick305 posted: »

Bro Hug. I only visit that other thread in which we all talk random nonsense. Don't worry, I'm heading to your thread right know. A friendly visit.

• 1) Shoot him, SweePea. We'll take his stuff

I don't trust this guy. He's just like Gareth from terminus, with the chill attitude. Something's up with this guy.

PostApocalypticPaul (!) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan. "Fine. We

• That's not funny, Mark :(

Markd4547 posted: »

TWD86 got shot in the leg lol I love it 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group. I must see what's around there the gunshots have my curiosity

• 2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk"

• TWDFan86 posted: »

That's not funny, Mark

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

That's not funny, Mark

• so it's an even kinkier fetish, I see...

nah, its not a foot fetish.

• edited June 2014

ELMER ??!

Did someone call me?!

DLB be like... "Elmer" Lmao!

• xD NO! xD its like the most random thing, you will never guess!

so it's an even kinkier fetish, I see...

• This one time, at band camp. DLB was hiding in her room, when all of a sudden someone Elmered in on her and they said."Shhh, be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits."

Alt text

She jumped out of the bed and was like."DAFAAAQ!" They almost gave her a heart attack.

ELMER ??! Did someone call me?!

• Yeh

Lol, I'm fun?

• You have a Elmer fetish.

xD NO! xD its like the most random thing, you will never guess!

• DAMMIT...

-- thanks a lot now people know my fetish --

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You have a Elmer fetish.

• LMAO!!xD

This one time, at band camp. DLB was hiding in her room, when all of a sudden someone Elmered in on her and they said."Shhh, be vewy vewy qu

• Yup.

Lol, I'm fun?

• 1) shoot him. - He signed his death sentence when he refused to convince them he is a nice guy. He had a chance, when they asked him who he was. He blew it. He lost the game.

• It's over, man! It's over!

1) shoot him. - He signed his death sentence when he refused to convince them he is a nice guy. He had a chance, when they asked him who he was. He blew it. He lost the game.

• edited June 2014

ah, that's what happen when your tired xD i guess i missed that...oh well, i still think they should let the guy explain himself, but still not trust him and be ready to act if things go out of control. Let's just not be too hasty and shoot him on the spot...that man could turn out to be useful in the future...

SweetPea still has ammo for her hunting rifle. She could still shoot him. B]

• I will make sure you will choke on your own arrogance when I stab you to death (with my void sword)

That's funny, coming from my slave worker.

• Damn right!

It's over, man! It's over!

• Maybe... or maybe not...

Alt text

ah, that's what happen when your tired xD i guess i missed that...oh well, i still think they should let the guy explain himself, but still

• dafuq is Elmer?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You have a Elmer fetish.

• i agree, your writing is indeed pretty good B]

Maybe... or maybe not...

• AHHH, I'M THE BEN OF THIS STORY, SORRY TWDFAN :(

3.) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group.

Welcome_to_Woodbury (!) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though. I sighed and looked at them."I'll go along with him.

• 2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk."

• If you didn't get so butthurt about stuff, you'd be a lot more fun.

Lol, I'm fun?

• I can't help it.

If you didn't get so butthurt about stuff, you'd be a lot more fun.

• Yes you can. Just stop making stupid things a big deal.

I can't help it.

• It sure doesn't help when you play online as a mute...oh and when you leave me to fend for myself against a bunch of black guys in a prison courtyard !! WORST.GTAO.SESSION.EVER !!

I can't help it.

• I'm sorry.

Yes you can. Just stop making stupid things a big deal.

• Wait what.... black guys? Huh?

It sure doesn't help when you play online as a mute...oh and when you leave me to fend for myself against a bunch of black guys in a prison courtyard !! WORST.GTAO.SESSION.EVER !!

• Hey, I need a mic, okay? lol. And I'm not buying one anytime soon.

I told you I had to go! Come on :/

It sure doesn't help when you play online as a mute...oh and when you leave me to fend for myself against a bunch of black guys in a prison courtyard !! WORST.GTAO.SESSION.EVER !!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.