Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

GTA 5.

Wait what.... black guys? Huh?

• It's ok, TWDFan, it's ok. Just take a deep breath.

Breath in

Breath out

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hey, I need a mic, okay? lol. And I'm not buying one anytime soon. I told you I had to go! Come on

• I think he's getting a little flustered.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

It's ok, TWDFan, it's ok. Just take a deep breath. Breath in Breath out

• Well, I have some CoD games that my brother gave me when he got his PS4, and I got RE6 for Christmas. Sometimes I play Skyrim. Oblivion sucks, but I have that too.

I'm not a huge gamer, to be honest. TWD is what made me like games a lot more.

GTA 5.

• We were punching each other in the face on deathmatch in GTAO, the map was a prison courtyard.... then he left and next thing i knew, i was by myself against a bunch of dudes....yeah....it didn't end well....i tried to hold them off but at the end i just couldn't escape it...THERE.WAS.NO.ESCAPE !!

Alt text

Wait what.... black guys? Huh?

• I'm okay. Thanks :)

It's ok, TWDFan, it's ok. Just take a deep breath. Breath in Breath out

• Give him a paper bag.

I think he's getting a little flustered.

• haha i get it xD it's just a pretty silly situation when you think about it...

Hey, I need a mic, okay? lol. And I'm not buying one anytime soon. I told you I had to go! Come on

• You should ask your brother to let you use his PS4 so then you can finally hear Duck's voice, and maybe talk to Joseph and I.

Well, I have some CoD games that my brother gave me when he got his PS4, and I got RE6 for Christmas. Sometimes I play Skyrim. Oblivion sucks, but I have that too. I'm not a huge gamer, to be honest. TWD is what made me like games a lot more.

• 3) Let's go around and check it out. Could be Randomz out there with his group.

I know people are thinking this might get TWDFan's group killed, but my spidey senses are telling me that people are gonna get killed in the school group. We have the biggest group out of anybody (11 at the moment, not counting Randomz who left) and it's gonna be hard to maneuver through a giant horde without anyone getting killed. But we can't just leave them. Hopefully I can pull a Katniss (and also a Deceptio?) and climb up a tall tree if I get overwhelmed.

Welcome_to_Woodbury (!) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though. I sighed and looked at them."I'll go along with him.

• LOL that's funny.

Oh, you're serious? You obviously don't know my brother if you think he'd ever let me use his PS4.

You should ask your brother to let you use his PS4 so then you can finally hear Duck's voice, and maybe talk to Joseph and I.

• And funny too, lol.

haha i get it xD it's just a pretty silly situation when you think about it...

• LLOL !! Next time on : The adventure of PWS and Mute Joe !!! XD

And funny too, lol.

• Maybe one day when he's not home? xD I bet Joseph will talk a lot more if you were there xD

LOL that's funny. Oh, you're serious? You obviously don't know my brother if you think he'd ever let me use his PS4.

• Pssh, I don't know about that.

Maybe one day when he's not home? xD I bet Joseph will talk a lot more if you were there xD

• lol just use it when he isn't there! That's what I did last night, I took my brothers phone when he was thinking and stayed on the forums until 4am

I don't have a ps4, only two ps3's. Wish I had a ps4! >:/

LOL that's funny. Oh, you're serious? You obviously don't know my brother if you think he'd ever let me use his PS4.

• You should record it and upload it to youtube.

LLOL !! Next time on : The adventure of PWS and Mute Joe !!! XD

• Don't forget DLB :P

LLOL !! Next time on : The adventure of PWS and Mute Joe !!! XD

• I know it isn't like me, but I'm really tempted to have SweetPea shoot him. He sounds creepy.

2) Put the gun down, SweetPea. Let's "Talk."

I still have to have hope and do the moral thing. If someone dies because of this choice, I'll probably toughen up in my future votes :c

PostApocalypticPaul (!) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan. "Fine. We

• You should play the Last of Us, would make you appreciate games way more as a media.

Well, I have some CoD games that my brother gave me when he got his PS4, and I got RE6 for Christmas. Sometimes I play Skyrim. Oblivion sucks, but I have that too. I'm not a huge gamer, to be honest. TWD is what made me like games a lot more.

• He lives with my real dad. Maybe if I were to go over to their house and use it when he's out.

Kind of scared of going into his room though. Who knows what I might find? Dx

lol just use it when he isn't there! That's what I did last night, I took my brothers phone when he was thinking and stayed on the forums until 4am I don't have a ps4, only two ps3's. Wish I had a ps4! >:/

• Yeah, I was considering getting that. Just broke as hell right now. Also, Beyond Two Souls.

You should play the Last of Us, would make you appreciate games way more as a media.

• At least SHE has a mic xD But honestly, i highly recommend using a headset to play games, it's great for communication and enhance the ambiance of every game you play, the Last of Us with a headset is just ASTONISHING, also extremely creepy... :P

Don't forget DLB :P

• I wouldn't recommend Beyond Two Souls to be quite honest...there's a whole debate about whether games like TWDG and TWAU are actually "games" per se.

I don't agree with some opinions, but everyone agree that Beyond Two Souls, is just David Cage taking the piss out of videogames as a game media. If you like WATCHING something with almost no interactions or gameplay and a kinda piss poor story, be my guest...but i really wouldn't recommend it..

Yeah, I was considering getting that. Just broke as hell right now. Also, Beyond Two Souls.

• I wonder if it will have an epic finale or shocker or something.

CANT BELIEVE CHAPTER TWO IS ALMOST DONE ALREADY.

• ... you just give me an image I didn't need. o-o

Yeah, then you might not wana go over there. xD Something like that's happened to me before, and NEVER AGAIN !

I guess you will just have to wait to your birthday... ugh but that's months away...

He lives with my real dad. Maybe if I were to go over to their house and use it when he's out. Kind of scared of going into his room though. Who knows what I might find? Dx

• Oh, well.... thanks for that. Maybe I'll consider NOT getting it. =/

I wouldn't recommend Beyond Two Souls to be quite honest...there's a whole debate about whether games like TWDG and TWAU are actually "games

• Maybe when I get a PS4 in like 2 years, but not anytime soon with a PS3. I do have a mic for the Vita, though.

At least SHE has a mic xD But honestly, i highly recommend using a headset to play games, it's great for communication and enhance the ambiance of every game you play, the Last of Us with a headset is just ASTONISHING, also extremely creepy... :P

• lol you should have told me to go on and I would have screwed them over 6 times.

It sure doesn't help when you play online as a mute...oh and when you leave me to fend for myself against a bunch of black guys in a prison courtyard !! WORST.GTAO.SESSION.EVER !!

• Well if you still want to try it, just don't buy it at full price, that's just ridiculous for what little there is...also PLOTHOLES but even Heavy Rain had those, although i enjoyed Heavy Rain, it could've been written better in some parts...

Oh, well.... thanks for that. Maybe I'll consider NOT getting it. =/

• Ugh, I know....

FirstWorldProblems

... you just give me an image I didn't need. o-o Yeah, then you might not wana go over there. xD Something like that's happened to me before, and NEVER AGAIN ! I guess you will just have to wait to your birthday... ugh but that's months away...

• i thought you had a PS4....or do you use your Vita to chat with WTD and TDM as well ?

Maybe when I get a PS4 in like 2 years, but not anytime soon with a PS3. I do have a mic for the Vita, though.

• Nope, no PS4. And yeah, I only chatted with them once last week.

i thought you had a PS4....or do you use your Vita to chat with WTD and TDM as well ?

• meh, i don't have a PS4 yet either, i just don't see the point of buying one yet...there are some games but not a lot, i'm not really in a hurry to get one. Also, trying to spend my money wisely :P

Nope, no PS4. And yeah, I only chatted with them once last week.

• You were offline because of your brother remember...llol

lol you should have told me to go on and I would have screwed them over 6 times.

• My brother spent most of his graduation money on his PS4. I'm like, "Dude you can barely afford clothes, how the hell......"

meh, i don't have a PS4 yet either, i just don't see the point of buying one yet...there are some games but not a lot, i'm not really in a hurry to get one. Also, trying to spend my money wisely :P

• Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. I'll probably get one in like 2015 or 2016 when there's more games. I am really cheap too, I don't like to spend money at all!

meh, i don't have a PS4 yet either, i just don't see the point of buying one yet...there are some games but not a lot, i'm not really in a hurry to get one. Also, trying to spend my money wisely :P

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

IntheGame says Superman will make some cameos in Arkham Knight do you know that site?

Markd4547 posted: »

Canned spagetti I love that food I'm starting to like that community 1) Shoot him, SweePea. We'll take his stuff. Kill or be killed sa

• ohh shit yeah.. damn.

Well, im at my moms now with MY ps3, so I can help you now! :p that's gata count for something!

You were offline because of your brother remember...llol

• Wtf lmfaoooooooooooooo

AH, Gary motherfuckin Oak.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.