Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Fuuuuuuuuuck... Halo 2 anniversary was announced and I saw the gameplay for it, they're keeping the multiplayer the same... I need to get an Xbone now, lol. That was the game back in the day.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. I'll probably get one in like 2015 or 2016 when there's more games. I am really cheap too, I don't like to spend money at all!

• Xbox? Pfffffffffffft.

Fuuuuuuuuuck... Halo 2 anniversary was announced and I saw the gameplay for it, they're keeping the multiplayer the same... I need to get an Xbone now, lol. That was the game back in the day.

• edited June 2014

I-I-I I cant even.. like,I Literally cant even.

Who the hell buys a ps4 first without buying clothes?! Who they hell can live without knowing the have a cut outfit in there closet?! :O Like, Om, My, Elmer.

Iike, If there's a scale from one to even, I CANT.

My brother spent most of his graduation money on his PS4. I'm like, "Dude you can barely afford clothes, how the hell......"

• Lmao, That's the only reason I'm going to get one. Halo 2 was one of my favorites.

Xbox? Pfffffffffffft.

• lmfao I'm talking about the guy who wears the same shirt 3 days in a row, and wears pants like 30% of the time because he "doesn't want to get them dirty".

I-I-I I cant even.. like,I Literally cant even. Who the hell buys a ps4 first without buying clothes?! Who they hell can live without kno

• BUT YET YOU SPENT 500 DOLLARS ON CLOTHES ONCE?

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. I'll probably get one in like 2015 or 2016 when there's more games. I am really cheap too, I don't like to spend money at all!

• xD OMG! -picks up shirt from ground- "EH, it doesn't smell that bad... ill were it!

O_O

lmfao I'm talking about the guy who wears the same shirt 3 days in a row, and wears pants like 30% of the time because he "doesn't want to get them dirty".

• b a r f s

Yeah, something like that.

xD OMG! -picks up shirt from ground- "EH, it doesn't smell that bad... ill were it! O_O

• HA ! Xbox is X-Boned...nobody wants it, not after all the controversy and bad P.R. decisions Microsoft made at the last E3....not to mention paying people to say good things about their console and trying to ruin gaming as a whole...

oh look at the "Cloud" !! It's so innovative !! THE FUTURE !!!! Except when you can't hold your games like you used to and don't have the right to say it belongs to you as your personal property...

Television, Television, Television, Television, Footballll !!, Halo TV Show !!, Television, Television, oh and it also plays game i guess...

It also totally doesn't spy on you...even though it bans people on Skype for swearing...that's just a weird coincidence...don't pay attention to it... CLOUD!!!

Brilliant ten out of ten, would bash again !!

Xbox? Pfffffffffffft.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

---then throws it down and sumo wrestles with it---

Xbox? Pfffffffffffft.

• Lol, hey it was only a one-time thing!

BUT YET YOU SPENT 500 DOLLARS ON CLOTHES ONCE?

• I still can't believe you spent that much on clothes. WHO DOES THAT

Lol, hey it was only a one-time thing!

• I think PCs, smart phones and tablets will take over the gaming industry one day :\

HA ! Xbox is X-Boned...nobody wants it, not after all the controversy and bad P.R. decisions Microsoft made at the last E3....not to mention

• Shhhhh !! What's wrong with you saying stuff like that !! You'll just invite the PC master race guys in....i can't stand those pricks...

I think PCs, smart phones and tablets will take over the gaming industry one day

• Lol, I hated how they revealed it last E3. I was like wtf, are they joking?! It was horrible.

So far, as of now it does have more exclusives, but the PS4 will probably end up with the better games in the end.

I like both so idc, heh. They both have their pros and cons.

HA ! Xbox is X-Boned...nobody wants it, not after all the controversy and bad P.R. decisions Microsoft made at the last E3....not to mention

• VOTING CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

RAFOLI WILL ASK FOR THE DAMN WATER!

Alive_Clem After I helped my sister and Valky stack the pallets up. Tobi walked in with Shadow, and he told Emu to take him to his office

• At least I don't spend my money all at once every time I get a check.

I still can't believe you spent that much on clothes. WHO DOES THAT

• VOTING IS CLOSED!

JON WILL DRIVE AROUND TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S GOING ON

Welcome_to_Woodbury (!) I'll go along with him. I'm leaving Angel here, though. I sighed and looked at them."I'll go along with him.

• Except I've been with PlayStation my entire life and couldn't be more satisfied by a company such as Sony for their quality service and quality product, i just don't see why i would change that for a console that spawned a bunch of COD kids yelling at each other....

Also, Microsoft tried so many shady things in the past that i don't see how anyone can still have trust in them, if Sony did that i would be boycotting their product in an instant.

Doesn't matter if the product is "fun" if the "fun" also comes with sacrificing our freedom in our enjoyment. Also, the Kinect is a terrible gimmick...

Lol, I hated how they revealed it last E3. I was like wtf, are they joking?! It was horrible. So far, as of now it does have more exclusi

• Well, I think it's true. I know, man. Me neither.

Shhhhh !! What's wrong with you saying stuff like that !! You'll just invite the PC master race guys in....i can't stand those pricks...

• Console > PC

Well, I think it's true. I know, man. Me neither.

• I prefer consoles too, but PC is superior, imo.

Console > PC

• Lol, but COD is for everything! Yeah, there are more annoying kids on the xbox though. I can't stand that game though, every year it's the same shit. I like the CoD4 Modern warfare, but after the second one it was just repetitive and annoying kids, like you said, haha.

I do like the PSNetwork, but for me the online was a bit better on the xbox. Kinect sucks, lol. Honestly, the only reason I'm going to get the xbone is so I can play Halo 2 multiplayer again.

Except I've been with PlayStation my entire life and couldn't be more satisfied by a company such as Sony for their quality service and qual

• edited June 2014

That's not funny, Mark

• edited June 2014

It's superior because with a pc you can upgrade the specs. It just costs a ridiculous amount of money to get "THE" best graphics and engine. It's all about optimization.

On the other hand you have consoles, which only upgrade every time you buy the new model that hits the market. Yet it costs less and is still highly enjoyable. Plus you can have it in your living room, play it on your big ass TV screen and sit comfortably on your couch while doing so.

PC, you have to find a good place to set up your desktop and sit in a computer chair, while you set up all the specs, mouse sensitivity and all that boring crap before going into the game. Yay...?

Another things is exclusivity. PlayStation had a crazy amount of good exclusives, while the PC players were begging for those to come on their mighty PC...which never happened. Same for Xbox, although i'm not really keen on their exclusives...they even turned Dead Rising 3 into a boring generic zombie game...

I prefer consoles too, but PC is superior, imo.

• edited June 2014

People just want the expensive stuff, even though the cheaper stuff turns out better over all.

Consoles are the shit.

It's superior because with a pc you can upgrade the specs. It just costs a ridiculous amount of money to get "THE" best graphics and engine.

• You see? I agree with everything you said there. Everything you said there is why I choose consoles over PC.

It's superior because with a pc you can upgrade the specs. It just costs a ridiculous amount of money to get "THE" best graphics and engine.

• I agree! :)

People just want the expensive stuff, even though the cheaper stuff turns out better over all. Consoles are the shit.

• 1) Shoot him, SweePea. We'll take his stuff.

Because "Shoot him! Somebody just shoot him!"

PostApocalypticPaul (!) Fine. We wait this out for a few days. Get to know the new people and make a different escape plan. "Fine. We

• Alt text

Wait what's going on here ;)

DAMMIT... -- thanks a lot now people know my fetish --

• xD you don't get it, its okay!

dafuq is Elmer?

• edited June 2014

Rafoli

(!) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work.

I snarled at the two guards."Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work."

"Shut the fuck up!" One of them told me and hit me in the face with their rifle.

I was down on one knee with a busted lip. I could taste my own blood, and spit on the floor."You piece of shit..."

"Hahaha! Get back to work!" He shouted at me.

I was losing my patience with these guys. I clenched my fists and got up. I kept my eyes on them, I was beyond angry at this point. Right when I was about to punch one of them, the double metal doors behind them opened."Dinner time! Get your asses in here." A female guard said to us.

The two guards turned to me."Get in there, Rafoli." One of them said with a grin.

I went inside the warehouse and they walked me up to the front. They had picnic tables set up and I spotted AC and Broken sitting with a couple of people. They waved for me to head over, and I started walking towards them.

"What happened to your lip?!" AC asked.

"Don't worry about it." I replied.

"Hold on. I'll get you a cotton swab for that." A man told me.

"That's PAP." Broken said to me."She's Valky. That's Sardines and Joe." She pointed them out."They're going to help us escape."

"What?! When?" I said out loud.

"Shh!" We looked around, as the others were eating."Sit down." Broken told me."We don't know yet. We're waiting for Valky's boyfriend, Guilty to recover. Once he does, we'll plan our escape."

Valky passed me a bowl of spaghetti."Yeah, so far PAP said that he's slowly but surely getting better. I was a guard before and was given a gun. I'll try to get my rank up again, and PAP is going to try to get his rank up as well. He's pretty new here, so it might take him longer."

PAP came back."Here you go, Rafoli." He said and handed me a cotton swab.

"Thanks." I put the swab over my lip."So what happened to Guilty?" I asked.

"Tobi... uh. He messed him up. Got angry and started beating on him. He'll be good in a few days. I'm assuming they informed you about our escape?" PAP said.

"Yeah. We wait for Guilty, and then we plan something out. Who ever ranks up might be given guard duty, and will be able to have a gun, except for me. I have to do hard labor on my own. I doubt Tobi will rank me up."

"We heard what you did... with Shadow's father." Sardines spoke up.

"Yeah... it's why we're going to have to try to convince him to get on our side." Broken told her.

"Shadow seems to be around Tobi a lot." AC said to us.

"Maybe he sees something in Shadow. Maybe he's trying to take him under his wing. We have to somehow get to Shadow and convince him to see things our way. Hopefully Tobi hasn't brainwashed him yet." Valky told us and then shook her head.

"This whole thing... I don't know about it. I think if we try to escape, it'll end up bad." Joe spoke up.

"Man we have to try something. I just got here and I'm already fed up with this bullshit!" I said to him.

"Same here." Broken agreed and AC nodded.

"Give it time, people." PAP told us."We'll figure it out, we can't rush it."

We started eating, and getting to know each other a bit. It seemed like we had an idea on how we were going to do this. We just needed to figure out how to do certain things.

"Shit! Tobi's coming!" We heard Joe say.

We turned around and he was making his way over to us."How's the food, folks?" He asked with a smile.

"Taste like shit." I replied.

He looked at me."The hell happened to your lip?"

"One of your guards hit me because I asked for water."

"Hehe, is that so?" He turned to everyone else."Starting tomorrow, you guys will continue working on building the greenhouse. Emu is on a supply run, and should return shortly. I'm aware that some of you have no idea what you're doing, so a few of the guards will be assisting you."

"Can I at least get some water when I'm working out there by myself?" I asked Tobi.

He looked at me."Get up, Rafoli. You look like shit, you were probably working out there too long."

I raised my eyebrow and got up."So is that a yes?"

Tobi kept staring me in the eyes. He put one arm on my shoulder and smiled. Suddenly he punched me in the stomach and pushed me back."I wasn't done with what I was going to say."

"Oh no!" Joe started panicking and got out of the chair.

I threw up and a little bit got on my sweater. I was tired as hell, and could barely stand up."Where the hell do you think you're going?" He asked Joe.

"Joe, sit down!" I could hear sardines say.

"I I'm-I nowhere-I Just." I could hear Joe getting nervous.

"Joe!" Sardines yelled at him.

"I'm going nowhere, I'm sorry, Tobi." Joe said to him.

"Joe... shut the fuck up. Get over here, right now."

"Tobi, please..." Valky told him.

"Shut up, Valky. This is between me and Joe, now. Get over here." He told him again.

"I uh... yes, Tobi."

Joe walked over to him. I could see that he was scared, he kept looking down and away from Tobi, who kept looking straight at his face."Tell me, Joe... where were you going?"

Joe kept looking down."Nowhere, Tobi. I just... I just stood up because I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?" Tobi looked angry as he was talking to him.

"Of-of- of you, Tobi. I'm- I was afraid of-of you." Joe was holding his arm and looking to the side.

"Look at me when I talk to you." He said to him and got in his face."You're weak. You're a fuckin' coward. People like you can't survive in this world anymore. You're pathetic."

I was still on the ground. I used the table to lift myself up and sat down. I was still too tired to move around too much."Are you okay?" AC asked.

"I'm good. I'm worried about Joe."

Two guards walked up behind Tobi and aimed their guns at Joe."Oh God, no! Please, Tobi! No!"

"Shit! We have to do something!" Sardines said to us.

"Tobi would have his men kill us. We can't do anything." PAP said while staring.

AC started hugging Broken."Don't look, AC." Broken told her.

"Sardines... if we try anything... he'll kill us. I'm sorry." Valky told her.

"He's my friend!" Sardines started crying.

Tobi noticed us, and motioned a guard to aim his rifle at us, just in case we tried something. Joe was on his knees begging for his life."Please! Tobi don't kill me! I'll do anything! Just don't kill me!" He started crying.

Tobi still looked angry."Look at me." He told Joe."Survival of the fittest. No mercy for the weak." He said to him.

Tobi grabbed Joe's throat, and lifted him up."No!!" Sardines yelled out.

"You're worthless, Joe. I should have ended your miserable life when I found you." Tobi told him and then grabbed him by his hair.

Tobi ran with Joe's hair in his hand and then slammed his face onto the picnic table, breaking his nose."Oh my God!" PAP yelled out.

"Joe!" Sardines yelled out and got up. PAP held her back.

"Shit..." I said to myself.

Tobi grabbed Joe again, by his head and pants and then ran with him near a concrete wall. Doing the same thing and slamming his face into it, but this time with more force.

Joe fell back and his face was completely messed up beyond recognition."I think I'm going to be sick..." Broken said and then turned her head away.

Sardines was still crying and shouting. The two guards were aiming their guns at us."Sardines! Don't look!" Valky told her.

"My God." I said with a disgusted look on my face.

Tobi was looking down."Motherfucker got blood on my shoe." He said with an angered tone in his voice. He grabbed a hammer that was close by and got on top of Joe's body and started caving his face in. At this point I was pretty sure Joe was dead. We couldn't do anything about it with the guards aiming their guns at us. This was fucked up. Tobi was insane.

I looked over at AC and Broken who were hugging each other and looking away. Valky was watching Tobi killing Joe, with a disgusted look on her face. PAP was comforting Sardines who was knelt down on the floor crying.

Emu walked in and saw all of us. He walked over to Tobi."Tobi... I uh... I got the things you needed." He told him while watching him use the hammer on Joe's face.

Tobi was still hitting Joe."What is wrong with that guy?" I said to myself.

"Tobi..." Emu said, but he just kept hitting."Tobi!" Tobi ignored him again. Emu grabbed Tobi and moved him back a bit."TOBI!!!"

"What?!" Tobi replied with an angry look.

"It's done, man. You got him." Emu said to him.

"He got blood on my shoe." Tobi told him with a serious face.

Emu looked over at Joe's corpse and then at Tobi."Alright, but you got him already. Its... it's done, man. I got the things you wanted me to get."

Tobi was breathing in and out. He raised his eyebrows."Alright." He said while moving his head up and down. They both got up. Tobi dropped the hammer."Go on and show me." Tobi said to him while putting his hands on his waist. They started walking."Take out the trash." Tobi said to the two guards as they were walking away.

"Mother of God..." PAP said while looking over at Joe's corpse.

"Unbelievable." I said out loud.

"No... Joe..." Sardines said while crying.

"This is... this is just wrong." Valky said out loud.

The guards picked up Joe's corpse and put it in a trash bin with wheels at the bottom. They proceeded to take him to the back."I'm definitely up for that escape plan now..." I said to them.

"Broken, are we going to be able to get out of here?" AC asked her.

"We will, AC. We have to."

Valky sat down and covered her face. She shook her head and looked at us."Broken is right. We have to get out of here."

"I want Tobi dead." I looked over at Sardines with tears running down her cheeks.

"Tobi has gone mad. We just have to pretend that he's right... get his trust and get those damn weapons." Valky said to us.

"She's right. One or two guns won't be enough. All of us need to get weapons." I said to them.

"This won't be easy, but far from complicated." PAP told us.

"We can do this. Let's just keep doing what we're doing, and try not to piss Tobi off." Broken said.

"I agree with that." AC spoke up.

We all nodded and agreed. Tobi was losing it, going crazy and killing someone because he thought they were weak. Getting some blood on his shoe and using a hammer on someone's face. I was all in for an escape plan. We all needed to get out of here. We had to...

THE FINAL PART IS UP! GO VOTE!

• That....that was brutal.

RIP Joe :c I had a feeling that I'd be adding more people to the lounge's ceiling.

Also OMG final part!!!!!!

Rafoli (!) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work. I snarled at the two guards."Just give me some damn water and I'll

• Alt text

I want Tobi dead. my reaction reading the end of the chapter after seeing that line ^

FINAL PART COMING UP NEXT!

Sh** who's in the final part

Rafoli (!) Just give me some damn water and I'll get back to work. I snarled at the two guards."Just give me some damn water and I'll

• Holy fuck, what the hell...... RIP Joe....... O_o

stunned

• Where was I at this whole time? I'm worried ;-;

• Maybe Tobi killed you.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Where was I at this whole time? I'm worried ;-;

• But he didn't have a reason to ;-; Maybe Shadow accidentally stepped on his shoe xD

Maybe Tobi killed you.

• We shall disembowel him together. >:)

Markd4547 posted: »

I want Tobi dead. my reaction reading the end of the chapter after seeing that line ^ FINAL PART COMING UP NEXT! Sh** who's in the final part

• NEVER STEP ON TOBI'S SHOES. >:(

TDMshadowCP posted: »

But he didn't have a reason to ;-; Maybe Shadow accidentally stepped on his shoe xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.