The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Same, I get the worst nosebleeds. I'm like a horny Japanese boy.

• edited November 2015

Same, I get the worst nosebleeds. I'm like a horny Japanese boy.

• Put a penny on your forehead and look upwards for a couple of minutes.

• edited November 2015

TWDFan86 posted: »

My nose bleeds all the time. You're probably just having allergies or the air where you live is really dry.

• :3

ok. I feel better now.

• edited November 2015

Put a penny on your forehead and look upwards for a couple of minutes.

• edited June 2014

My mom used to do that trick when I was little (that some Dominican BS, I think, lol). Idk if it actually works.

• Yeah, BO2 is boring and I don't even want Ghosts.

You still play that?!?!?

• my nose never bleeds....even though i'm thinking all the time and should be having non-stop headaches...it might be allergies like Joseph said..

• If that's the case, I've been cursed since I was born.

• edited June 2014

You should rub your blood on your arm or hand or something and lick it off. That's what I do when I bleed.

• edited June 2014

Lmfaoooooo word idk if it works but she should try it who knows.

My mom used to do that trick when I was little (that some Dominican BS, I think, lol). Idk if it actually works.

• edited November 2015

my nose never bleeds....even though i'm thinking all the time and should be having non-stop headaches...it might be allergies like Joseph said..

• Idk doesnt hurt to try.

• edited November 2015

• Dude, What if shes a vampire if she does that her head will explode! I don't want her head to explode.

• edited November 2015

Rigtail posted: »

You should rub your blood on your arm or hand or something and lick it off. That's what I do when I bleed.

• edited June 2014

1) There was no need to use foul language like that

2) Im not going to 'stay the fuck away' because this is a public community for anybody to reply to. That's why everyone has a "REPLY" button on there screen.

And 3) If this was between you and Woodbury and wasn't none of my business, then you would have made a PM to talk to her. But she's still not going to reply because she doesn't want to play that game your talking about.

papai46 posted: »

This ain't none of your business, this is between me and Woodbury so stay the fuck away! Okay?

• Exactly, idk, lol. But sometimes my nose bleeds while I'm sleeping face up and it just drips into the back of my throat. Good thing I'm a light sleeper, otherwise I'd probably die from drowning in my own blood :/

• Blops Dus isnt boring as for Ghost fuck that shit and Advanced Warfare.

Yeah, BO2 is boring and I don't even want Ghosts.

• Fo' shizzle my wizzle.

• -insert WAT gif here-

• edited November 2015

Exactly, idk, lol. But sometimes my nose bleeds while I'm sleeping face up and it just drips into the back of my throat. Good thing I'm a light sleeper, otherwise I'd probably die from drowning in my own blood

• edited June 2014

Ive never gotten a nose bleed in my life.

Maybe its allergy's. idk im gana look it up now.

• You aren't going to die just give it a shot if it doesn't work then we try other magical rituals.

• "You remember that one guy Joseph? The one who drowned in his nose blood?"

• “Calm down, it was a joke” but seriously sorry if it offended you that much.

1) There was no need to use foul language like that 2) Im not going to 'stay the fuck away' because this is a public community for anybod

• Allergies develop with time, it's mostly due to pollution i do believe...It might just be that the air is too dry where you live....when i was a kid, i always thought that people were having nosebleed because their brain wasn't strong enough to absorb the flow of new information. Obviously it's not true, but i always thought it was kinda funny xD

• edited November 2015

Ive never gotten a nose bleed in my life. Maybe its allergy's. idk im gana look it up now.

• I dont want her head to explode neither.

papai46 posted: »

Dude, What if shes a vampire if she does that her head will explode! I don't want her head to explode.

• edited November 2015

Twistee posted: »

"You remember that one guy Joseph? The one who drowned in his nose blood?"

• It's a common trope in anime where when a guy gets turned on his nose starts gushing blood

Alt text

It literally took me 10 minutes to find a gif that wasn't NSFW lol

• edited June 2014

Me neither.

(High fives DLB)

Ive never gotten a nose bleed in my life. Maybe its allergy's. idk im gana look it up now.

• edited November 2015

Allergies develop with time, it's mostly due to pollution i do believe...It might just be that the air is too dry where you live....when i w

• That sucks. Sorry bout that.

• That would suck :(

• edited November 2015

It's a common trope in anime where when a guy gets turned on his nose starts gushing blood It literally took me 10 minutes to find a gif that wasn't NSFW lol

• haha !! Like i said it has nothing to do with the power of your brain or your intelligence, i think anyway....unless you're suffering from a brain aneurysm...I wouldn't be surprised with this forum...there's enough stupidity here to give anyone an aneurysm XD

• edited November 2015

That would suck

• Also, my friends joke around saying I'm having a lifelong period through my nose.

My nose bleeds all the time. You're probably just having allergies or the air where you live is really dry.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.