Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• WTD ;-;

I'm just gonna put it here because it feels more officially and the lounge can get flooded....CHAPTER 2 LOUNGE UPDATE! I tried to organiz

• Don't worry, he's an angel now and he's watching over all of us.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

WTD ;-;

• edited June 2014

Well....shit...RIP Randomz, Belan and Paul.
    On the up side Noncy and WTW finally met at least :P

Looks like Markd finally caught Twistee, apparently they were friends in another story and there's hope for them to become villain bro together again...so i vote:

1) Put your fuckin' gun down!

As for Deceptio, his only chance is to cut off his leg....

(?) This is going to hurt

1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio.

Also, If you're reading this Pro, can we have a chat about my upcoming character in your story ?

sardines posted: »

HOLY SHIT 1) Put your fuckin' gun down! 1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio. ): Sorry Deceptio. Also, RIP Randomz. (NONCY AND WOODBURY MET. Whoo!)

• edited June 2014

RIP LOTS OF PEOPLE. :c

1) Put your fuckin' gun down!

1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio.

Markd4547 (!) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes. I decided that I would wait and see where Twistee was going to g

• I was very close to voting for 4, but I didn't want Twistee to die yet. But I think 4 is the smartest option.

4) Use Twistee as a human shield. Shoot at them. 1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio holy fuckcikles ! Randomz reunites, and then you kill him 2 seconds later! UGH WHY do these stories have to be so good but sad at the same time.

• BETSY! T.T

I'm just gonna put it here because it feels more officially and the lounge can get flooded....CHAPTER 2 LOUNGE UPDATE! I tried to organiz

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    edited June 2014

ARKHAM KNIGHT GAMEPLAY SORRY TO BRING IT YOU SO LATE AND AC UNITY MULTIPLAYER CO OP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvjuzdHnsI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izoa3d3rMYs

Markd4547 posted: »

Lee reading this ^

• I was going for Snape, but powerful absorbent tampons also work.

Someone did this before, I had to do it again.

• Jesus Chroist, Joe didn't deserve what he got. It's late to mourn, but RIP in peace anyway.

• You'll need a bigger picture for the next chapters...

Yeah, It's getting pretty crowded :c

• Mwuahahaha! Nobody noticed that someone was missing in the LeeTheprofessional part. B]

• RIP Randomz my dad :(

1.) Put your fucking gun down!

AYE, it's my choice. 3'). "Fuck it. Cut it off" -Lee

Great chapter Pro! Can't wait for chapter 3 :)

Markd4547 (!) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes. I decided that I would wait and see where Twistee was going to g

• Who? :o

Mwuahahaha! Nobody noticed that someone was missing in the LeeTheprofessional part. B]

• What do you mean? Lee... what the fuck do you mean??

Mwuahahaha! Nobody noticed that someone was missing in the LeeTheprofessional part. B]

• I'm not an AC fan, I only played the second game, but I have to admit unity looks pretty interested with the co op assassin story.

MrLee posted: »

ARKHAM KNIGHT GAMEPLAY SORRY TO BRING IT YOU SO LATE AND AC UNITY MULTIPLAYER CO OP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvjuzdHnsI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izoa3d3rMYs

• edited June 2014

Double post, ignore this crap.

• I looked over and saw Deceptio and Randomz shooting at the walkers on their side, with two other males on the back of the pickup. I saw three females. Two were in the front seat and one was sitting down in the back. One of the females from the front seat got out and started shooting at the walkers. I looked over at Salt and WtW shooting at the walkers in the back. I saw TWDFan shooting from the back passenger window, while Angel was barking. I saw the five guys from the pickup taking care of the side.

Who?

• I feel bad, so many people to remember now. :c But don't worry, I'll find out who it is.

I looked over and saw Deceptio and Randomz shooting at the walkers on their side, with two other males on the back of the pickup. I saw thre

• Lol, yes. I want to see if you can guess who it is. I think I made it obvious though, haha. If you read it again, you can probably guess. B]

I feel bad, so many people to remember now. :c But don't worry, I'll find out who it is.

• If my Math is right it is one of the males from the pickup, I still don't know who though. Lol, I'm so bad at this. :c

Lol, yes. I want to see if you can guess who it is. I think I made it obvious though, haha. If you read it again, you can probably guess. B]

• edited June 2014

coughBelancough

Sorry, I actually have no idea what's going on.

If my Math is right it is one of the males from the pickup, I still don't know who though. Lol, I'm so bad at this. :c

• But isn't he dead? :o

coughBelancough Sorry, I actually have no idea what's going on.

• D:

You'll need a bigger picture for the next chapters...

• Paul?

I looked over and saw Deceptio and Randomz shooting at the walkers on their side, with two other males on the back of the pickup. I saw thre

• edited June 2014

3 females in the pickup. ATR, DLB, Noncy.

Two males were in the back. Belan and Paul.

Pro, TWDFan, WtW, Salt and Angel.

FIVE guys were shooting on the side. Some of them got their names mentioned. Others were described by what they were wearing.

Let's see who can guess this.

If my Math is right it is one of the males from the pickup, I still don't know who though. Lol, I'm so bad at this. :c

• edited June 2014

Lol, I just remember seeing Jon, Jewf and the "moustache guy". There's someone I'm missing, I'll figure it out.

OH, THERE'S FIREDOG. Okay, is it CSB?

3 females in the pickup. ATR, DLB, Noncy. Two males were in the back. Belan and Paul. Pro, TWDFan, WtW, Salt and Angel. FIVE guys

• Belan and Paul died. Can't be them.

Paul?

• edited June 2014

I think its CoolStoryBro...where is he in all of this ?

We have Puncake(which is probably the guy with the mustache), Firedog, Clayton( which i guess would be the guy with the hoodie and army cap), Paul and Belan = the five guys from the pickup, unless the two other males on the back of the pickup count as 2+5...

I just realised i forgot Jon in the equation, which would equal to :

Puncake, Firedog, Jon, Clayton, CoolStoryBro and the two kids...no one seems to be missing...

Edit: actually i forgot to count Jewf, which would equate to CSB being missing. Just like i initially thought.

But isn't he dead?

• edited June 2014

Yep, that's my guess now. :p Btw, just realized I forgot about Clayton, lol.

I think its CoolStoryBro...where is he in all of this ? We have Puncake(which is probably the guy with the mustache), Firedog, Clayton( w

• edited June 2014

Yup, SweetPea got it. It was CSB. B]

Now you guys will get a deleted scene/Part. Featuring, CSB, Randomz, Belan and Paul.

Alt text

Lol, I just remember seeing Jon, Jewf and the "moustache guy". There's someone I'm missing, I'll figure it out. OH, THERE'S FIREDOG. Okay, is it CSB?

• Moustache guy = Me

Lol, I just remember seeing Jon, Jewf and the "moustache guy". There's someone I'm missing, I'll figure it out. OH, THERE'S FIREDOG. Okay, is it CSB?

• YAY, I'm smart! :p jk But wait, is CSB dead? :o

Yup, SweetPea got it. It was CSB. B] Now you guys will get a deleted scene/Part. Featuring, CSB, Randomz, Belan and Paul.

• That's right! :p

Puncake32 posted: »

Moustache guy = Me

• actually, if you don't count Paul and Belan in the equation, the five guys would be : Puncake, Clayton, Jon, Firedog and CoolStoryBro, which would make sense.

3 females in the pickup. ATR, DLB, Noncy. Two males were in the back. Belan and Paul. Pro, TWDFan, WtW, Salt and Angel. FIVE guys

• IS HE?! Dun dun dun!

YAY, I'm smart! jk But wait, is CSB dead?

• ...maybe.

I'm not even trying to get it out of you anymore Pro, I'll wait and see. :p

IS HE?! Dun dun dun!

• You have a picture of yourself too <3<3<3

I'm starting a revolution.

Paul?

• I guess I'll be alone in here. cries

You have a picture of yourself too <3<3 I'm starting a revolution.

• Heh, well you'll see in that part I'm going to make. B]

...maybe. I'm not even trying to get it out of you anymore Pro, I'll wait and see.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.