Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• You can do it too, if you want :3

I guess I'll be alone in here. cries

• Heh, I somewhat expected ATR to look like that. B]

Paul?

• edited June 2014

Ok, did no one realised that I've been using a picture of myself this whole time ? Apparently TWDFan thought it was something else and didn't realise it right away.

Also, I'M the one who figured out it was CSB xD

Sweetpea just agreed with me. What i didn't know is if whether you counted the five guys as Belan, Paul, Puncake, Clayton and Firedog.

But i also realised that if that's the case, you forgot Jon and CSB in the equation. If you didn't, it would equal the two kids + Puncake, Firedog, Clayton, Jon and CSB. Which is accurate to the number you wrote.

You have a picture of yourself too <3<3 I'm starting a revolution.

• Nah, I regretted posting my pic once, lol. I'm good. :3

You can do it too, if you want

• Soon? :3

Heh, well you'll see in that part I'm going to make. B]

• The five guys were helping Salt and TWDFan, when WtW and Pro left to head over to the pickup.

Jon, Puncake, Firedog, Clayton and Jewf.

The two guys in the back of the pickup were Belan and Paul.

We all know Randomz was there already.

CSB was the one missing.

Ok, did no one realised that I've been using a picture of myself this whole time ? Apparently TWDFan thought it was something else and didn'

• ah i forgot about Jewf, i see, it makes sense now :P

The five guys were helping Salt and TWDFan, when WtW and Pro left to head over to the pickup. Jon, Puncake, Firedog, Clayton and Jewf.

• in other words replace CSB from my original equation by Jewf and it there's indeed someone missing. Nevertheless, i pointed him out first llol

ah i forgot about Jewf, i see, it makes sense now :P

• )8 .gnitiaw eb ll'I

"!nooS"

• ...Shit.

"!nooS"

• Alt text

"!nooS"

• This is your chance to start the pizza Party!

)8 .gnitiaw eb ll'I

• You're right! How could I forget?

Alt text

This is your chance to start the pizza Party!

• That's weird. Sometimes when you reply, I don't see it on my profile.

Start it off, SweetPea!

You're right! How could I forget?

• I'm gonna acknowledge this crap just to spite you.

Rafoli posted: »

Double post, ignore this crap.

• It's also happening to me sometimes Pro. It's probably another glitch. :c

Heh, people are to busy talking about themselves right now. I should wait. 8)

That's weird. Sometimes when you reply, I don't see it on my profile. Start it off, SweetPea!

• Only to your replies, though... are you cursed?! It happened again!

It's also happening to me sometimes Pro. It's probably another glitch. :c Heh, people are to busy talking about themselves right now. I should wait. 8)

• Lol, that's lovely. Maybe I am. :p

Only to your replies, though... are you cursed?! It happened again!

• Lol wth, SweetPea. I can't see them, I think you are cursed...

Lol, that's lovely. Maybe I am.

• Okay, that's not lovely... weird. Should I try to find the witch? :o

Lol wth, SweetPea. I can't see them, I think you are cursed...

• Don't worry in the story you... I mean what? B]

Okay, that's not lovely... weird. Should I try to find the witch?

• Where is CSB?

...Shit.

• Lol, why do you do that? T.T

Don't worry in the story you... I mean what? B]

• edited June 2014

Not in the pickup :D

Alt text

Where is CSB?

• Omg! I can see them again! Lol. :p

Do what? Haha. B]

Lol, why do you do that? T.T

• Haha, I'M FREE! :p

You know. :c lol

Omg! I can see them again! Lol. Do what? Haha. B]

• Wow, now I can't see my pro pic or anyone else's. I don't know if that's a problem with the site or not.

Oh! That part with... yeah. B]

Haha, I'M FREE! You know. :c lol

• Wtf Pro, I think you're the cursed one here! Lol

Meh, I don't care anymore. :c

Wow, now I can't see my pro pic or anyone else's. I don't know if that's a problem with the site or not. Oh! That part with... yeah. B]

• What the hell...

Good times, good times. B]

Wtf Pro, I think you're the cursed one here! Lol Meh, I don't care anymore. :c

• How?

Heh, I somewhat expected ATR to look like that. B]

• Honestly, no clue, lol. I just thought you would look like that or something close, just a feeling I guess.

Psychic powers.

How?

• ......... So, I die whether they come save me or not?

.....Thanks Lee...

1) Put your fucking gun down!

3) Leave him behind! He got me killed!

Just kidding, 1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg deceptio.

Markd4547 (!) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes. I decided that I would wait and see where Twistee was going to g

• You could have lived, if Deceptio decided to run around the walkers when he first got to The Spot, instead of shooting them. He would still have the ammo to kill the walker, but he would have been bit earlier. I'm making another part right now, that shows what happened through your perspective.

......... So, I die whether they come save me or not? .....Thanks Lee... 1) Put your fucking gun down! 3) Leave him behind! He got me killed! Just kidding, 1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg deceptio.

• 4) Use Twistee as a human shield. Shoot at them. Mark's character is crazy lol!

1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio.

That was an intense finale! :O

Markd4547 (!) Wait for him to pack. Follow him and see where he goes. I decided that I would wait and see where Twistee was going to g

• That's my specialty.

No one can except WTW.

• Ah, that clears somethings up.

BonusScene

You could have lived, if Deceptio decided to run around the walkers when he first got to The Spot, instead of shooting them. He would still

• edited June 2014

Alt text

MUST KILL TWISTEE!!! KILL HIM!! I just can't that's my villain bro Lee seriously I told you this is an impossible decision for me this is just pure evil. If it came to a decision kill Twistee or Kill all the other characters. I would kill all the other characters but then again I would kill all the other characters just for a sandwich if it came to a decision but still SH**.

Alt text

2) Shoot me! I fuckin' dare you!

Well I'm not playing this deeply disturbing and twisted game of yours Lee. I'm not killing Twistee my villain bro or threatening an innocent women scared for her life. You see I always said IM NOT A MONSTER I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!

Alt text

1) Sorry. I have to cut off your leg, Deceptio..

• Lol, but in this story, you guys aren't villain bros. He left you to die by the walkers, remember?

"Hit me!" heh, nice. You got the reference, but instead I put "Shoot me!" B]

Markd4547 posted: »

MUST KILL TWISTEE!!! KILL HIM!! I just can't that's my villain bro Lee seriously I told you this is an impossible decision for me this is ju

Sign in to comment in this discussion.