The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Holy shit, you got to play it? I pity you. I've always avoided these jumpscares and shit, but there are screamers everywhere on the internet. I remember one time when I was a kid, probably 9 years old, I was watching a fake video with a screamer in it. Couldn't sleep for 1 week or so.

OMG XD! When I played it the first time, I was using a mouse and squeezed it so hard I cracked it.

• Did the kid say "Shit ain't funny" at the end? xDDD

xD THE MOM LAUGHED THE WHOLE TIME ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rodaA6dsqXU

• Someone understands me, hallelujah.

I'm not gonna lie, I expected you to be a man in his 50s/60s. I guess b/c you had Larry as your picture haha

• edited November 2015

SaltLick305 posted: »

You sound excited. Don't tell me you fell in love, haha. Of course we can. Then Mexico, then Spain.

• That shit was fucking hilarious lmfao thats the reason why this thread got moved :D

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73443/i-m-starting-to-get-pissed-rant "Let's not forget threads about other threads. Threads about threads?" Correction: Thread. There is only one. LOL. That's us.

• edited June 2014

Yep. He has a point, though. I was going to make a thread like this one (a lounge or something) and put it in the Telltale Talk section, but I was too scared, lol.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73443/i-m-starting-to-get-pissed-rant "Let's not forget threads about other threads. Threads about threads?" Correction: Thread. There is only one. LOL. That's us.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Wow dayum so many Selfies for profile pics I love it your all sexy beasts ;)

Alt text

• I think he meant the creation of this thread, which is related to the main fanfic thread :p

• edited November 2015

dojo32161 posted: »

It's good to see that this place is still functioning despite the move.

• Liar..

It is. This is forever.

• Hahahahahahaha thank you! You're not ugly either. Wait, I think I told you that already.

Hides behind curtains

lol jk, im too young! But your not ugly at all though.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Good point.

Alt text

• I'm the sexiest. Everyone knows it there just denting it. ;)

Markd4547 posted: »

Wow dayum so many Selfies for profile pics I love it your all sexy beasts

• I have to admit that I'm curious to know how people look like, including you x)

Rafoli posted: »

Yeah, everyone is doing it, but it stopped for now. Good for us, the ones who prefer to stay incognitos.

• I think these girls fell in love with you xD

Hahahahahahaha thank you! You're not ugly either. Wait, I think I told you that already. Hides behind curtains

• edited November 2015

I'm the sexiest. Everyone knows it there just denting it.

• Alt text

• wow....way to ruin it for us, but he did have a point about the other fan-fics....how the hell did they appear so fast !! When I joined it was only a couple and weeks later there's like a thousand of those....

• I bet this surprised you then.

I'm not gonna lie, I expected you to be a man in his 50s/60s. I guess b/c you had Larry as your picture haha

• I'm the sexiest by the simple fact that nobody realises i'm using a picture of myself because it looks too awesome to be true :D

I'm the sexiest. Everyone knows it there just denting it.

• Yeah, let's just spectate while other people fall for this trap of posting their pictures. And you won't see my face, at least so soon.

Alive_Clem posted: »

I have to admit that I'm curious to know how people look like, including you x)

• No, because we can't see your eyes.

I'm the sexiest by the simple fact that nobody realises i'm using a picture of myself because it looks too awesome to be true

• edited June 2014

Damn right. Im to sexy for you.

• edited November 2015

TDMshadowCP posted: »

No, because we can't see your eyes.

• I foresee people denying it just to make a joke, but then starts getting downvotes. :p

• Are you hawaiian?

I'm the sexiest by the simple fact that nobody realises i'm using a picture of myself because it looks too awesome to be true

• edited November 2015

Before we could.

• why cant i be fit like you? XD im skinny!

Hello sexy's. That's my ugly self. KillMe

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Before we could.

• edited November 2015

Before we could.

• I hope your soon has a different meaning than the telltale soon.

Rafoli posted: »

Yeah, let's just spectate while other people fall for this trap of posting their pictures. And you won't see my face, at least so soon.

• edited November 2015

Damn right. Im to sexy for you.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Me neither. I saw it and said to myself, "That looks cool." Now here it is.

Rigtail posted: »

I don't know what that is, but it's fucking badass.

• I don't know what that is, but it's fucking badass.

Good point.

• I didn't even notice the move to be honest. Since I follow the thread, I just click on it from the side.

It's good to see that this place is still functioning despite the move.

• edited November 2015

Oh, I just noticed that you have that spiky necklace thingy xD

• I'm basically Glenn, so no xD

JonGon posted: »

Are you hawaiian?

• didn't in your very first pic we could see your eyes? I think.

I know you had that one pic were you had your hand down the middle of your face and the shot was taken from the side.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Oh, I just noticed that you have that spiky necklace thingy xD

• It adds a bit of mystery to it, stylish don't ya think ;)

No, because we can't see your eyes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.