The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ah, I just assumed you would because this was your idea. I'll join the first invite I get.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I was hoping someone else makes a private lobby so we can all join.

• Doesn't change the fact that you tested the beta for us, huahuahua.

Pffff, it only came out a year later, lol

• edited November 2015

Lol, I shouldn't have said anything, I really thought you knew. As I said, we both take it as a joke. No need to stop because of me.

• I just made one :P Just tell me your PSN

Rigtail posted: »

Ah, I just assumed you would because this was your idea. I'll join the first invite I get.

• I have plenty of time.

Life is trolling me i cant find my shit so ill probably gonna have to wait till later what time do you guys get off?

• I need Password to send me a friend request I guess.

I was hoping someone else makes a private lobby so we can all join.

• My PSN is: Jagerdu.

I just made one :P Just tell me your PSN

• Yeah, I tried sending you guys one.

JonGon posted: »

I need Password to send me a friend request I guess.

• Hey, it's fun. That's good enough for me c:

Rafoli posted: »

Doesn't change the fact that you tested the beta for us, huahuahua.

• That's because I trust him. And you're one of the nicest people in here. >< But anyways, DON'T STOP! You're his friend, I'd feel terrible, seriously. :c

And you girls are the cutest.

• Mustynuttz15

I just made one :P Just tell me your PSN

• I got it, but when I tried to join, it said "This session is friends only" and then it sends me back to a normal lobby. Perhaps I have to add everybody in your lobby before I can join.

Yeah, I tried sending you guys one.

• edited November 2015

That's because I trust him. And you're one of the nicest people in here. >< But anyways, DON'T STOP! You're his friend, I'd feel terrible, seriously. :c And you girls are the cutest.

• I still don't know how you didn't notice. It's even in his profile. :o Lol

BIGGEST BOAT EVER.

• edited November 2015

I still don't know how you didn't notice. It's even in his profile. Lol BIGGEST BOAT EVER.

• Heh, I know how that feel. Meh, now I feel bad for bringing it up, I didn't mean to change anything. ç.ç

• Is he one of those parents that believe everything the news say so he broke it because he saw thay Bullshit that violent video games makes you violent?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

According to him it was too violent for me -.-

• edited November 2015

Heh, I know how that feel. Meh, now I feel bad for bringing it up, I didn't mean to change anything. ç.ç

• As I said before, you didn't do anything. Plus, if you didn't even know, you shouldn't feel bad. :/

• edited November 2015

As I said before, you didn't do anything. Plus, if you didn't even know, you shouldn't feel bad.

• You did nothing wrong girl. Come here.

Alt text

And one more time, don't worry about it. I never took it seriously. If something ever bothers me, I'll speak up.

• edited November 2015

You did nothing wrong girl. Come here. And one more time, don't worry about it. I never took it seriously. If something ever bothers me, I'll speak up.

• THAT'S SO FREAKING CUTE, I CAN'T EVEN

• edited November 2015

THAT'S SO FREAKING CUTE, I CAN'T EVEN

• Can I join next time you guys play? Like if you do tomorrow or the day after? I assume it's too late now

Hey Matt and DLB, you guys wanna play GTA V again?

• Nope, we're still playing. Just add PasswordSuck and tell him you're sardines so he can invite you :)

sardines posted: »

Can I join next time you guys play? Like if you do tomorrow or the day after? I assume it's too late now

• Xbox or Play station?

Hey Matt and DLB, you guys wanna play GTA V again?

• No, he says that I'm too young for that shit.

Is he one of those parents that believe everything the news say so he broke it because he saw thay Bullshit that violent video games makes you violent?

• Thats arse.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

No, he says that I'm too young for that shit.

• I can't play for another hour ): Someone's on the PS3. I'll add him when I can though, and just hope you guys are still playing, hahaha.

Warning: I've never played GTA V multiplayer lol so I'm gonna suck.

Nope, we're still playing. Just add PasswordSuck and tell him you're sardines so he can invite you

• Whaaaaaat? Rachelle level is the highest level.

• edited November 2015

Whaaaaaat? Rachelle level is the highest level.

• edited June 2014

WE ARE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN! :D

Even WTD is with us!

• edited November 2015

WE ARE HAVING TOO MUCH FUN! Even WTD is with us!

• How weird. I just saw this a few days ago!

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316AzLYfAzw

• edited June 2014

Alt text

WTF!!

All the fanfics got moved from TWD section this is a death sentence to the fanfics!! "RAGE ENGAGED" No I don't care who's gayer, Who's cute, Who's pretty or ugly, Who's overrated, Who's underrated. KENNY KENNY KENNY NO LUKE LUKE LUKE GTFO. I like Sarah, I hate Sarah, I like that you hate Sarah, I hate that you like Sarah, I like that you hate users that like Sarah, Why so many sarahs haters threads threads, why so many sarah lovers threads threads, INTHREADPTION and so on. Answer same questions over and over again the episodes are getting so short you nearly should be debating the credits. The fanfics were only bright light in the threads in recent times.

The mods should of asked the community in a vote or something but no they read a random thread by what logic does that means everyone hates fanfics and drove them to move them :'(

• I think you just took the worst picture of him xD

sees picture -Makes weird goat noise-

• Are you playing w/ them Woodbury?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.