The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• sure, the more the merrier :P Just add me and i'll invite you to our next session ( just don't trust WTD, he's a psycho online XD)

If it's for PS3 can I join?

• Somewhere out there, Kenny heard that. And he's coming for your boat.

My lake keeps on going to the left, and then connect to two other lakes through a tunnel. I don remember the last time i was in it. O_O lol, I have a BOAT!

• That view is epic.

Rafoli posted: »

Yeah, since everyone's been doing it, I decided to post some pictures of my view and shit.

• Hehe, não vou tirar uma foto de São Paulo. :p

Yeah, since everyone's been doing it, I decided to post some pictures of my view and shit.

• If I took a picture, all you'd see is my backyard and the house that's behind mine.

• seems legit.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlGSfkBYQRE

• I agree, the first one is just amazing ! Also, Jon, was nicee teaming up with ya yesterday haha :P

You and me against the world buddy XD

JonGon posted: »

That view is epic.

• I feel violated right now. Goddammit Joker, y u do dis ;-;

Markd4547 posted: »

Anyone wanna see Rafoli Nips ^

• Yea, me and no ammo xD

I agree, the first one is just amazing ! Also, Jon, was nicee teaming up with ya yesterday haha :P You and me against the world buddy XD

• Am I the only one here living in an apartment building? :/

Well you guys are doing it so why not. This is what the outside of my cave looks like. its really wide. And that's not all of it. I just looked out of my window and took the pic.

• Kenny would be proud!

My lake keeps on going to the left, and then connect to two other lakes through a tunnel. I don remember the last time i was in it. O_O lol, I have a BOAT!

• I got plenty for us both, i got like 3000 ammo for each of my guns B)

Yea, me and no ammo xD

• I live in All Saints' Bay, Brazil. And don't worry, I don't mind you asking.

were do you live? if you don't mind me asking...

• That's awesome. Being on a high floor and looking out with a view of a city is one of the best views IMO. I just love cities. I want to live in Atanta or something, then I can look out my window and see the Atlanta skyline.

• Thanks Jon. Took the pictures right now and almost dropped my phone.

That view is epic.

• He ate his own dick?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlGSfkBYQRE

• Ah, qual é o problema? Nunca vi tanto assim de São Paulo, nunca fui aí.

Hehe, não vou tirar uma foto de São Paulo.

• Lol, tantos prédios. T.T

Ah, qual é o problema? Nunca vi tanto assim de São Paulo, nunca fui aí.

• Theeeen the zombie apocalypse happens for real and you can feel like Rick Grimes xD

Rigtail posted: »

That's awesome. Being on a high floor and looking out with a view of a city is one of the best views IMO. I just love cities. I want to live in Atanta or something, then I can look out my window and see the Atlanta skyline.

• were you on a rooftop or something ?

Thanks Jon. Took the pictures right now and almost dropped my phone.

• Wait, did I just started something? All I wanted to show y'all was how awesome sunsets look from my room :P

• COOL!

I live in All Saints' Bay, Brazil. And don't worry, I don't mind you asking.

• Eu gosto de fingir que sei Portugais

Hehe, não vou tirar uma foto de São Paulo.

• I think you did start something. xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

Wait, did I just started something? All I wanted to show y'all was how awesome sunsets look from my room :P

• Haha, português é legal. :p

AWESOMEO posted: »

Eu gosto de fingir que sei Portugais

• Well, yeah. Do it for the shit and giggles.

If I took a picture, all you'd see is my backyard and the house that's behind mine.

• It's a new kind of revolution...i guess ? xD

Wait, did I just started something? All I wanted to show y'all was how awesome sunsets look from my room :P

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Now people start sending pictures of their homes and stuff and thungs.

• I don't giggle.

Well, yeah. Do it for the shit and giggles.

• Fine just do it for the shits.

I don't giggle.

• @PasswordSuck

Is GTA5 available in the ps3 store?

• Alt text

My front yard @Rafoli

• MTV Cribs xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

Now people start sending pictures of their homes and stuff and thungs.

• But first, I have to be put into a coma. Okay, new life goal: Become Rick Grimes.

I have to become a sheriff, start a family, become partnered with someone named Shane and let him sleep with my wife and pretend I don't know about it.

Theeeen the zombie apocalypse happens for real and you can feel like Rick Grimes xD

• Nah, took them from the balcony. It's kind of big, so I decided to take the pictures from there.

were you on a rooftop or something ?

• Nobody's safe in a zombie apocalypse bud...NOBODY!!

Haha, if the zombie apocalypse starts, I can watch everyone from up here and feel "safe".

• Vou falar hebraico agora, não entre em pânico:

גוגל תרגם היא חרא

Haha, português é legal.

• Haha, if the zombie apocalypse starts, I can watch everyone from up here and feel "safe". :D

Rigtail posted: »

That's awesome. Being on a high floor and looking out with a view of a city is one of the best views IMO. I just love cities. I want to live in Atanta or something, then I can look out my window and see the Atlanta skyline.

• I don't have to go.

Fine just do it for the shits.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.