The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I don't think that's his mom. But one thing for sure. She is a bitch.

xD THE MOM LAUGHED THE WHOLE TIME ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rodaA6dsqXU

• Bom, eu espero né! Haha

Hehe, eu não. :p E você?

Rafoli posted: »

Ah é, o intercâmbio E aí, vai assistir aí a Copa?

• HA, I already knew what Salt looked like before he changed his pic. Eat it, everyone else.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Hello sexy's. That's my ugly self. KillMe

• Hush, now. If he does give me his credit card, then I may be able to play with you guys tomorrow.

so your parents are divorced and your going to steal the credit card number of your divorced dad....you sure you thought this whole thing through? xD No wonder he broke your disk, he had enough of your shit llol

• Salty had already accumulated like, 4 forum girlfriends without showing himself. Now, there will be no girls left for everyone else. Way to go salty.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I think these girls fell in love with you xD

• Yeah...

ok now you're being a bit racist...xD

• I'm guessing there's a new thing here where everyone is making pictures of themselves their profile pictures. I just found that out... no wonder I've been seeing so many changed profile pictures to... humans.

• We finally found a situation to use that ugly meme!

Alt text

• Graci- I MEAN OBRIGADO! OBRIGADO!

UEHUEHEUUEHUEH

• Vai ter uns bons jogos aqui em Salvador, mas pra ter jogo do Brasil depende dos resultados. Os jogos do Brasil ficam nas cidades mainstream, como sempre. Até o campeonato de Tenis de Sauípe São Paulo roubou ;-;

Bom, eu espero né! Haha Hehe, eu não. E você?

• They all copied me!

Deceptio posted: »

I'm guessing there's a new thing here where everyone is making pictures of themselves their profile pictures. I just found that out... no wonder I've been seeing so many changed profile pictures to... humans.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited September 2014

I STAND MY GROUND! I KEEP EREN!

I'm guessing there's a new thing here where everyone is making pictures of themselves their profile pictures. I just found that out... no wonder I've been seeing so many changed profile pictures to... humans.

• WTF EVERYONE IS POSTING PICTURES OF THEIR HOUSES AND SHIT IT'S SO COOL WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME EARLIER?

• Poxa. :c Não fazia ideia disso pra ser sincera. Heh. SP fudendo com tudo, como sempre. :p

Rafoli posted: »

Vai ter uns bons jogos aqui em Salvador, mas pra ter jogo do Brasil depende dos resultados. Os jogos do Brasil ficam nas cidades mainstream, como sempre. Até o campeonato de Tenis de Sauípe São Paulo roubou ;-;

• They did! You've had a picture of yourself as your profile pic ever since I joined the forums.

TWDFan86 posted: »

They all copied me!

• edited June 2014

DE NADA? HEH

AWESOMEO posted: »

Graci- I MEAN OBRIGADO! OBRIGADO!

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FMdR-G5BxQ Lik dis if u cry everytim.

• Carmelo is a human.

• I might upload a picture later for a laugh but not as a profile picture as I'm The Joker :)

Deceptio are you uploading a pic later

• I hate looking out my window all i see is RAFOLI'S NIPS blinding my eyes :'(

Alt text

WTF EVERYONE IS POSTING PICTURES OF THEIR HOUSES AND SHIT IT'S SO COOL WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME EARLIER?

• Indeed he is human. But most people here don't have humans as their profile pictures.

Carmelo is a human.

• Is mine considered human?

Indeed he is human. But most people here don't have humans as their profile pictures.

• Dang yesterday was picture day and today is what google maps pictures?

• silence is a valid option

Rigtail posted: »

Is mine considered human?

• Lol, I was actually inspired by Oomi after like 2 weeks of me being here.

They did! You've had a picture of yourself as your profile pic ever since I joined the forums.

• This apartment must be quite expensive for having a porch with a good view of batman's nips.

Markd4547 posted: »

I hate looking out my window all i see is RAFOLI'S NIPS blinding my eyes

• i also did....ever since i joined the forum, but nobody seemed to have realised i was actually using a picture of myself xD To his credit though, he was there wayyyy before i joined :P

They did! You've had a picture of yourself as your profile pic ever since I joined the forums.

• Do you guys think that having our profile pics as ourselves might annoy other people? I didn't really see anyone complain when a few people did it but now that more people are doing it I think some members of the community don't like it (Hey! A perfect comparison to all the interactive stories/fanfics. a few= okay, but a lot= annoying).

I don't really have a problem with changing mine either way. I wanted to try it out, and I did. So how do you guys feel about more people in the community using pictures of themselves as their gravatar? Too Facebook-esque and out of place, or a welcome change to total anonymity?

• Well, a lot of people here know what I look like. Plus, I don't know how to do it xD

Markd4547 posted: »

I might upload a picture later for a laugh but not as a profile picture as I'm The Joker Deceptio are you uploading a pic later

• Alt text

• I say we stand our ground and screw the haters !! We all have the right to do as we please, i'm certainly not changing mine because of a few whiny butthurt forum members....

You should do the same :)

Do you guys think that having our profile pics as ourselves might annoy other people? I didn't really see anyone complain when a few people

• I think its cool. It kind of indicates that you trust each other to put your pic as yourself. Which I think is awesome that so many people trust each other here.

Personally it doesn't bother me at all.

Do you guys think that having our profile pics as ourselves might annoy other people? I didn't really see anyone complain when a few people

• Alt text

• Why should we pay attention about what they don't like? If we want to show our faces, then we can. It's our choice if we want to show ourselves.

• So... I was sitting here like... "damn, PasswordSuck never added me back..." then I checked, and I spelled the name wrong and added someone else entirely. Quite a feat considering it's the same name as here :P Uh. My PSN should be Eternaltsundere (I think? I haven't used it like ever so I forget) if I mess up again.

we'll be waiting for ya :P Just add me when you're ready to join the party

• haha :P Alright, but i'm taking a quick shower and helping my father doing some renovation work, i'll add you later and i'll probably host another game session tonight, you're welcome to join us anytime :D

sardines posted: »

So... I was sitting here like... "damn, PasswordSuck never added me back..." then I checked, and I spelled the name wrong and added someone

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

This is my take on this:

I feel this is creating a gap between us, I like the people here and it's not about the way you look, it's how it makes me look at you.

The walking dead was what made us so close in the first place, so it just seems natural that we will have nice avatars that are twd related.

Take this with a grain of salt, seeing you guys is also a big step that shows we've become more like a family and less like a forum, but to me it just feels odd and out of place to see you and not Clemmy or Kenny or whatever the fuck.

I think that some of you should consider changing back, people who were used to see in persons like wtw and others should keep their avatar since we are already used to them.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Just pose take the pic and upload it what do you mean lol ^

Well, a lot of people here know what I look like. Plus, I don't know how to do it xD

• So in your opinion it's only ok if Joe, Rachelle and me do it but not them ? That's very hypocritical of you...If you're not happy, deal with it B)

AWESOMEO posted: »

This is my take on this: I feel this is creating a gap between us, I like the people here and it's not about the way you look, it's how i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.