The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Don't forget eye fucking the camera!

Rigtail posted: »

Damn, you're right! How could I have forgotten XD

• I really don't know how I should feel about all this. It's okay with me I guess, but idk how everyone else will react.

Do you guys think that having our profile pics as ourselves might annoy other people? I didn't really see anyone complain when a few people

• Alt text

I like the new profile pics ;)

AWESOMEO posted: »

This is my take on this: I feel this is creating a gap between us, I like the people here and it's not about the way you look, it's how i

• But I want to keep my picture.. :(

This is my take on this: I feel this is creating a gap between us, I like the people here and it's not about the way you look, it's how i

• Meh, who cares what others think? Not our fault they're jealous of our beauty.

Do you guys think that having our profile pics as ourselves might annoy other people? I didn't really see anyone complain when a few people

• I only said that because I'm used to seeing them, and it doesn't feel odd like seeing new faces, I don't think that's hypocritical.

So in your opinion it's only ok if Joe, Rachelle and me do it but not them ? That's very hypocritical of you...If you're not happy, deal with it

• Yeah, I'm serious.

Rafoli posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4&feature=kp

• Alt text

Graci- I MEAN OBRIGADO! OBRIGADO!

• Again, I have absolutely no problem with this, it just feels out of place.

I only said that because I'm used to seeing them, and it doesn't feel odd like seeing new faces, I don't think that's hypocritical.

• Nope.

Am I the only one here living in an apartment building?

• Sorry if it sounds like I'm ordering y'all to change it, it's just all new and weird to me, I don't care if you keep it :)

But I want to keep my picture..

• For those who I played with last night, how'd you get all that money? You all made me feel like a filthy poor faggot. Did you guys glitch? If so, then that's probably the reason. I never glitched, but I'm really tempted to. Only got 100k, tell me your secrets.

• You right ill go back to being Aiden.

Again, I have absolutely no problem with this, it just feels out of place.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Bromid is the most handsome guy ever seen on this planet, he's bound to make people jealous.

Meh, who cares what others think? Not our fault they're jealous of our beauty.

• Dont_Look_Back's face v2

I think its cool. It kind of indicates that you trust each other to put your pic as yourself. Which I think is awesome that so many people trust each other here. Personally it doesn't bother me at all.

• I'm just as confused as you are.

For those who I played with last night, how'd you get all that money? You all made me feel like a filthy poor faggot. Did you guys glitch? I

• edited June 2014

I get what your saying. When people on here changer their pic, it was odd and weird. But just give it some time and you will get use to it.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm ordering y'all to change it, it's just all new and weird to me, I don't care if you keep it

• How can posting our pictures here annoy people? That really makes me wonder. It's actually very cool what we're doing here, showing that we've become very good friends to the point where we can show ourselves without shame.

• Rooftop rumble. My brother is like level 90, so he invites me to the mission and we do it over and over again. I think you get about $18000 every time.

For those who I played with last night, how'd you get all that money? You all made me feel like a filthy poor faggot. Did you guys glitch? I

• That's not the point, I'm saying that some people will feel uncomfortable and I feel that some people will also feel left out, when we have common ground like Clem and Lee as pictures it makes this place feel more united and less Facebook-ish.

You know what? Forget why I said, do what ever you're comfortable with :)

I get what your saying. When people on here changer their pic, it was odd and weird. But just give it some time and you will get use to it.

• bahahaha !!! just have fun is my advice :p I got over a million without cheating or using glitch, the key is to simply have fun.

Here's some tip for ya :

• sell cars ( not the one you own)
    • do missions
    • do races
    • do deathmatch
    • do survival
    • have fun, simple
    • play with your friends and enjoy your awesomeness ;)

• Yeah, it's a shame I look nothing like him.

Bromid is the most handsome guy ever seen on this planet, he's bound to make people jealous.

• Is that you? I can't see the picture :/

Markd4547 posted: »

Just pose take the pic and upload it what do you mean lol ^

• okay. :)

That's not the point, I'm saying that some people will feel uncomfortable and I feel that some people will also feel left out, when we have

• But that's to much WOOOORRRKKK!

bahahaha !!! just have fun is my advice I got over a million without cheating or using glitch, the key is to simply have fun. Here's som

• It's also a shame that he's dead...RIP Bromid !!

Yeah, it's a shame I look nothing like him.

• I only have over $400k, but I've seen people with millions and it makes me feel like a filthy poor faggot too :(

• Joseph, don't care about what they think simple as that :P

TWDFan86 posted: »

I really don't know how I should feel about all this. It's okay with me I guess, but idk how everyone else will react.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Whoa whoah wait! Don't do it if you don't want to!

I don't want to sound off as someone who doesn't care about your opinions, I get that it shows we trust eachother, but you can post a picture of yourself without making it your "trademark", I posted one a few pages ago and I'm still with my trusty old Glenn.

You right ill go back to being Aiden.

• we shall do just that and there's nothing you can do to stop it B)

okay.

• How much money do you currently have? How long did it take you to gather that much?

Rooftop rumble. My brother is like level 90, so he invites me to the mission and we do it over and over again. I think you get about $18000 every time.

• I'm sure you do, you just have to believe and all that hippy shit ;)

Yeah, it's a shame I look nothing like him.

• Yeah. most of my money was earned from racing. Also, you guys are the first people that I can play GTA with. My friends list is kinda small.

bahahaha !!! just have fun is my advice I got over a million without cheating or using glitch, the key is to simply have fun. Here's som

• Or I can just go to some 9 year old hacker and get loads of money!

Yeah I think I'll go with that :P

• that's the easy answer, nothing should be earned out of cheating but shame and boredom

Or I can just go to some 9 year old hacker and get loads of money! Yeah I think I'll go with that :P

• edited June 2014

pigroll.com/img/hell_yeah_motherfucker.jpg

No just terrible joke pic but I will be uploading a pic later when Lee and the rest are around :)

Is that you? I can't see the picture

• AWESOME, look at what you've done!

You right ill go back to being Aiden.

• You deserve an oscar :'(

Alt text

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FMdR-G5BxQ Lik dis if u cry everytim.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.