The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

Your place makes you feel like a filthy poor faggot xD I mean wtf man...buy a better apartment !! xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

I only have over $400k, but I've seen people with millions and it makes me feel like a filthy poor faggot too

• :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

You deserve an oscar

• Nevermind, forgot that was my old one... You won't get a response there :P it's DevynLea I think, I'll try adding you though.

haha :P Alright, but i'm taking a quick shower and helping my father doing some renovation work, i'll add you later and i'll probably host another game session tonight, you're welcome to join us anytime

• I agree with batman, it seems like some of you were too ashamed to show your true self, yet you all turned out to be beautiful, it's a step forward in your own self confidence. I show my real self everywhere when i can, i don't have to step on my freedom just because of some whiny bunch. Be yourself, be free :P

This rule mostly applies to girls because they're the one who are targets to trolls and creeps. Just ignore them and know that deep down, they are sore losers who probably will never get laid. I do my share to get rid of those dickheads when i can.

Rafoli posted: »

How can posting our pictures here annoy people? That really makes me wonder. It's actually very cool what we're doing here, showing that we've become very good friends to the point where we can show ourselves without shame.

• MY SUPER SECRET EVIL PLAN WORKED!

Alt text

AWESOME, look at what you've done!

• edited June 2014

Ignore this, double post apparently...

How can posting our pictures here annoy people? That really makes me wonder. It's actually very cool what we're doing here, showing that we've become very good friends to the point where we can show ourselves without shame.

• Alt text

we shall do just that and there's nothing you can do to stop it

• Sure thing, but i'm busy at the moment, or rather should be, i'll add you when i get back ;)

sardines posted: »

Nevermind, forgot that was my old one... You won't get a response there :P it's DevynLea I think, I'll try adding you though.

• I have like 30k... that about it.

I only have over $400k, but I've seen people with millions and it makes me feel like a filthy poor faggot too

• Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ill put another pic up when i get home.
    Alt text

MY SUPER SECRET EVIL PLAN WORKED!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

That's not exactly right, you should care about what people think, but that doesn't necesseraly mean that you have to do what other people say.

If you don't care about what people think you create conflicts, conflicts lead to more conflicts, so even if you don't care, try to take into consideration that there will always be people that will disagree.

Joseph, don't care about what they think simple as that :P

• We'll do some missions and other stuff and thangs to earn you guys more money :P I'm always happy to help :)

I have like 30k... that about it.

• Yeah, I only have around 400k too. ;_;

• No one is restraining your freedom, I didn't see anyone saying "hey! get that ugly face off my monitor!".

I agree with batman, it seems like some of you were too ashamed to show your true self, yet you all turned out to be beautiful, it's a step

• Sorry to hear that, i just make friends easily so i have a blast all the time :P

Rigtail posted: »

Yeah. most of my money was earned from racing. Also, you guys are the first people that I can play GTA with. My friends list is kinda small.

• Good Guy PasswordSuck.

We'll do some missions and other stuff and thangs to earn you guys more money :P I'm always happy to help

• Yeah but earning money in gta is going to waste a lot of time and I have other things to attend to, I hate cheating in video games but it's too freaking boring doing the same mission over and over again, I did buy an apartment with my money anyway, so why not have a little fun?

that's the easy answer, nothing should be earned out of cheating but shame and boredom

• Were you there when I was on? I'm not sure who you were. Wait a minute, were you that fucker who kept trying to kill us on Trevor's Airfield?

Or I can just go to some 9 year old hacker and get loads of money! Yeah I think I'll go with that :P

• Cool! just a heads up, I cant play late because my ps3 is in my moms room and see has work so she goes to sleep earlier.

pretty much the only days I an play late is on Tuesday and Friday.

We'll do some missions and other stuff and thangs to earn you guys more money :P I'm always happy to help

• Word me too and im like only level 7 lmfao where the fuck all that money come from?

Twistee posted: »

Yeah, I only have around 400k too. ;_;

• You can join us tonight if you want to :P

Twistee posted: »

Yeah, I only have around 400k too. ;_;

• I think that was WTD xD He's a complete psycho online llol

I had a lot of fun kicking his ass though B)

Were you there when I was on? I'm not sure who you were. Wait a minute, were you that fucker who kept trying to kill us on Trevor's Airfield?

• It seems like I'm being portrayed as some kind of dictator?

If an opinion is opposed to yours that doesn't mean it's bad, you do whatever you want, I'm not yo momma.

we shall do just that and there's nothing you can do to stop it

• I always play late xD

Cool! just a heads up, I cant play late because my ps3 is in my moms room and see has work so she goes to sleep earlier. pretty much the only days I an play late is on Tuesday and Friday.

edited June 2014

MY EVIL PLAN FAILED! NOOOO!

Alt text

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ill put another pic up when i get home.

• edited June 2014

About 30k. I have more than that before spent some of it, so I had about 45/50k. It took me about a hour of repeatedly playing Rooftop Rumble.

Way before they patched the glitch I had 2 billion. But they took it all. >:/ After that I stopped playing the game.

How much money do you currently have? How long did it take you to gather that much?

• WTD? Sorry to sound like a noob but who the hell?

Also, when we do races, what kind of a racer are you? Do you race normally and fair, or do you try to spin players out and be one of those dirty cunts? Just wondering.

I think that was WTD xD He's a complete psycho online llol I had a lot of fun kicking his ass though

• edited June 2014

At about what time are you guys going to start playing tonight?

You can join us tonight if you want to :P

• LMAO

MY EVIL PLAN FAILED! NOOOO!

• Hopefully around 10 or 11 for i can join.

• So, is a ps4 worth it? I read about all the ps4 vs xbox one battles when both consoles were coming out but I wanted to wait for all the hype to settle down. I am definitely not getting an xbox one, but I am curious to know why the ps4 is better than the xbox one. And how does the online work?

• I try to play as fair as possible, but some turns and small spaces are inevitable :/

WTD? Sorry to sound like a noob but who the hell? Also, when we do races, what kind of a racer are you? Do you race normally and fair, or do you try to spin players out and be one of those dirty cunts? Just wondering.

• I know :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SfVOR2HaH8

• All this talk about GTA caused me to forget that Issue 128 of TWD released today.

Hopefully around 10 or 11 for i can join.

• That kid appears to have a hard case of swag.

Markd4547 posted: »

pigroll.com/img/hell_yeah_motherfucker.jpg No just terrible joke pic but I will be uploading a pic later when Lee and the rest are around

• No idea, as soon as i get back from helping my father renovate the neighbour's house :P

so maybe around 5pm or something

• For real??! damn I gota read it.

All this talk about GTA caused me to forget that Issue 128 of TWD released today.

• Same way as Xbox pay $50 a year to get multiplayer access and you get free games every month. The PS4 has better Hardware than the Xbone so Games will look and run butter on the PS4.

So, is a ps4 worth it? I read about all the ps4 vs xbox one battles when both consoles were coming out but I wanted to wait for all the hype

edited June 2014

I'm buying it soon, I say you should burn your xbox and join to us ps lovers.

I hope I'm not going to get some lectures for this opinion -_-

So, is a ps4 worth it? I read about all the ps4 vs xbox one battles when both consoles were coming out but I wanted to wait for all the hype

• Same way as Xbox pay $50 a year to get multiplayer access and you get free games every month. The PS4 has better Hardware than the Xbone so Games will look and run butter on the PS4.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.