The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, BF4 is rather cool, but I don't think a lot of people have it. We need something like Gmod or, I dunno, some cool sandbox game.

Borderlands 2 all bioshock games BF4 BF3 Dead Space

• edited June 2014

Damn! I thought you could only have like 3 people talking at the same time! x_x

Well, I was wrong.

wtf, you cant get Skype for iPhone?!?!

Alive_Clem posted: »

Seriously x)

• We need something multiplayer T-T

ummmm, yeah I got nothing for PC. I had the Sims!

• Nah. I've done this before and no one cared. That was back when everyone was like "I can't show my face!" There were only like 3 people that showed their faces. Including me

Do you guys think that having our profile pics as ourselves might annoy other people? I didn't really see anyone complain when a few people

• Yay! I'm not forever alone.

Who has a 360? Everyone has PS3, I barely play the 360 but if people want to play I don't mind. My live expires on the 22nd anyway, so I could play with a few of you for a bit.

• I know, I was just saying that I had the Sims for PC and that's it. I have no clue were that game is now..

Rafoli posted: »

We need something multiplayer T-T

• Do you have Hotmail or an Xbox live Account then you have a Skype account since Microsoft combined them.

Rigtail posted: »

Am I the only person who doesn't have a Skype?

• Before I got a 360 I had a Wii for 2 years -_-. Wii sucks! (That would be legit to play TWD on though)

• What's your GT? You can PM me if you want, and with that name, you can have a spot in my story as well, lol. Up to you. B]

Yay! I'm not forever alone.

• What games? B]

Alive_Clem posted: »

I have a 360

• Hell yeah! I'll Pm you

What's your GT? You can PM me if you want, and with that name, you can have a spot in my story as well, lol. Up to you. B]

• Still, we need a co-op or sandbox game to play on PC. Can your PC run games with medium graphics?

I know, I was just saying that I had the Sims for PC and that's it. I have no clue were that game is now..

• But that smash bros. though. B] Lol, I have a 3DS I'm just waiting for the new SSB to come out.

Before I got a 360 I had a Wii for 2 years -_-. Wii sucks! (That would be legit to play TWD on though)

• Neither. Last time I tried making one, I had a problem that prevented me from creating one so I just gave up. Forgot what it was, I might try again later or something.

Do you have Hotmail or an Xbox live Account then you have a Skype account since Microsoft combined them.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

I have like 3 games, lol. Still waiting on that summer sale for Garry's Mod lol

Do you guys have any games for PC? ANY games? ;-;

• Smash bros is just sooooo. Random. Carver: "Is that the word?" Its legit though! :D

But that smash bros. though. B] Lol, I have a 3DS I'm just waiting for the new SSB to come out.

• edited June 2014

im just going to get that oovoo app thing on the iPhone. it says 12 people can call at the same time. Maybe we should try that.

I cant get Skype on iPhone and I cant on the computer. :/

Rigtail posted: »

Am I the only person who doesn't have a Skype?

• Lol, that's why I like it, when you can play with a few friends and just have a blast, haha.

Smash bros is just sooooo. Random. Carver: "Is that the word?" Its legit though!

• My brother always says that! I know this sounds stupid but I can't play on the PC because I have freakishly small hands and it's annoying to stretch my fingers to reach something lol

Talimancer posted: »

I'm going to lecture in the best form possible. pc musta race.

• Fuck that. You know I'm cheap :P

Your place makes you feel like a filthy poor faggot xD I mean wtf man...buy a better apartment !! xD

• I got oovoo on PC I don't know if PC and mobile can be in the same call because everyone here will probably get it on mobile.

im just going to get that oovoo app thing on the iPhone. it says 12 people can call at the same time. Maybe we should try that. I cant get Skype on iPhone and I cant on the computer.

• Haha now I wanna hear him!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

He isn't as high pitched as Reggie. He has a lower voice.

• Do you have another TV in your house?

Cool! just a heads up, I cant play late because my ps3 is in my moms room and see has work so she goes to sleep earlier. pretty much the only days I an play late is on Tuesday and Friday.

• Minecraft, Terraria, Left 4 Dead 2 :P ??

Do you guys have any games for PC? ANY games? ;-;

• Oh, and Gmod.

sardines posted: »

Minecraft, Terraria, Left 4 Dead 2 :P ??

• I was just gonna say that I had the Sims :3

ummmm, yeah I got nothing for PC. I had the Sims!

• I don't have an Indian accent, lol.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

He sounds like Reggie

• I would do it, but only when I don't look like 5 pounds of shit in a 10 pound sack

im just going to get that oovoo app thing on the iPhone. it says 12 people can call at the same time. Maybe we should try that. I cant get Skype on iPhone and I cant on the computer.

• Someone please talk to me. I'm so fucking bored.

• Hai! :D

Deceptio posted: »

Someone please talk to me. I'm so fucking bored.

• edited June 2014

yeah. I have 2 Ps3's. The other one is connected to the TV in my room ( me and my brother share rooms. FML) , but my brother always uses it at night. I'm not going to even ask my brother if I can use it because I know what he's going to say. So asked my mom if I could use it tonight and she said she will think about it. :/

I don't know why because its not even his. Also because he uses it everyday so why cant I use it for once? EH, That's my mom for ya.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Do you have another TV in your house?

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

Yo, you got any other consoles besides PS3? I think I'm like the only one here with an Xbox. :P

Hai!

• Hey!

Someone please talk to me. I'm so fucking bored.

• Dammit! Your brother sucks, lol (no offence). I too have 2 PS3s, but the other one is broken :(

yeah. I have 2 Ps3's. The other one is connected to the TV in my room ( me and my brother share rooms. FML) , but my brother always uses it

• Yo what's up

Hey!

• I WISH I had an Xbox too, sorry bro ;-;

Yo, you got any other consoles besides PS3? I think I'm like the only one here with an Xbox. :P

• edited June 2014

xD You probable don't look THAT bad.

I would do it, but only when I don't look like 5 pounds of shit in a 10 pound sack

• You don't wish you had an Xbox.

I WISH I had an Xbox too, sorry bro ;-;

• Lol, its ok. He DOES suck. Like, major cojones.

Lets just hope I can play. How did you break your other one?!

Dammit! Your brother sucks, lol (no offence). I too have 2 PS3s, but the other one is broken

• I have a box of X

You don't wish you had an Xbox.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.