The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Add me on 3DS!

Lol, that's why I like it, when you can play with a few friends and just have a blast, haha.

• Lol, that's no good! We won't be able to play then.

My brother does, but I don't even know how to use it. Lol.

• My steam account is... Sardines. Or at least my display name is. :P

Rafoli posted: »

Post your Steam account here, we have a Steam group where we can chat and play together. Most of the people have these games.

• Eh, I'd say wait. But that's just me. Another reason I'm waiting is because my PS3 still works like new after 3 years of owning in. The fans still barely make any sound. But all my other friends who have a PS3 have fans that sound like a vacuum cleaner or an airplane.

Yeah, right now Ps4 has no games that interest me. In the end, PS4 will probably have the better games in the long run. The only reason I want the Xbone now is for Halo 2 anniversary, lol. I was going to wait for a slim version, but Idk.

• What's your friend code, man?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Add me on 3DS!

• You have the same ps3 version as me. How does someone manage to take off the top of a ps3?!

TWDFan86 posted: »

Wow, that's probably something I'd do, so it's okay, lol ~That's the broken phat one. ~And here's my baby ^-^

• Hey guys, so...sorry for the advertising, but my fan fiction didn't have enough time to gain a following before all the fan fiction threads got moved. Obviously the people here actually like fan fictions so I will advertise it here. It's called Episode 1: Times Once Lived. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73348/episode-1-times-once-lived. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would check it out.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

97.69%? Seems legit.

Day.

Truth.

Shawn.

Give.

Carley.

David.

Clem, Duck (only because Kenny made me), Kenny and Mark (waste of food since he died like an hour later).

Mark.

Waited.

Stopped her.

Tried to save him.

Scyth.

Left him 4 dead.

Left him 4 dead.

Refused.

Shot her.

Told everyone about my past ("It wasn't for touching kids right?" XD).

Left that bitch.

Whooped his ass.

I let Kenny do it, because I thought it'd close a circle (I was dumb).

Helped Omid.

Killed him.

Talked to him.

Took Clem.

Pulled him up.

Revealed it.

Everyone, Kenny didn't come because he was butthurt about me telling him to finish off Duck :/

AMPUTATE!

Ruined that dude's face.

Kept the cleaver I think.

Killed him myself.

Not sure... I think it was "keep your hair short".

Told Clem to kill Lee.

wipes sweat

Okay errybodys like "This thread is bad b/c they don't even talk about The Walking Dead!" and that is 97.69% true but I do actually want to

• I bought the 360, like two years ago. This was when everyone had it, now they're either on PC or on the new consoles. That's why I barely play it anymore, haha. I think I'll just get the Xbone, and since it's cheaper without the kinect. I don't really see the need for that thing.

Eh, I'd say wait. But that's just me. Another reason I'm waiting is because my PS3 still works like new after 3 years of owning in. The fans

• Yeah, I think most people have this same version. It still works like brand new. And I have no idea, probably trying to open the whole thing to fix the hardrive? :P

You have the same ps3 version as me. How does someone manage to take off the top of a ps3?!

• Heh, it's not like I know how to play anything anyways. You guys would get really annoyed. :p

Lol, that's no good! We won't be able to play then.

• Yeah, we just need your display name XD

sardines posted: »

My steam account is... Sardines. Or at least my display name is. :P

• Damn, they moved on to the new console bandwagon, lol. If I had a full time job, I'd get both the X1 and PS4 :P

I bought the 360, like two years ago. This was when everyone had it, now they're either on PC or on the new consoles. That's why I barely pl

• Meh, who cares, haha. It's all about having fun. B]

Heh, it's not like I know how to play anything anyways. You guys would get really annoyed.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

I WAS GOING TO DO THIS >.>

Tackles ATR

But anyways I'll tell you my choices.

Did you leave during the day, or did you wait until it was dark? Leave when it was dark

Did you lie to Hershel, or did you tell him the truth? Lie

Did you save Duck, or did you save Shawn? Duck

Did you give Irene the gun, or did you refuse to give it to her? Refuse

Did you save Doug, or did you save Carley? Carley

Did David come back to the Motel, or did Travis come back to the Motel? David

Who did you give food to, and what food did you give them? I gave Clem the apple, and it turned out to be her favorite fruit. I gave Kenny the beef jerky, because rednecks eat beef jerky, right? And I gave the cheese and crackers to Ben and Duck, because they are kids. Kids love cheese & crackers

Did you give Mark the ax, or did you give Larry the ax? Mark, obviously

Did you kill Jolene, or did you wait? Wait

Did you stop Clementine from eating the meat, or did you fail to stop her? Stopped her

Did you help Kenny kill Larry in the meat locker, or did you help resuscitate him? help resuscitate him

What weapon did you choose- scythe, pitchfork, or stun gun?** Stun gun**

Did you kill Danny, or did you spare him? Spare, wanted him to feel what's it like to be eaten.

Did you kill Andy, or did you spare him? Spare him Andy, "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Did you loot the car, or refuse to loot it? Loot it

Did you shoot Beatrice, or did you leave her to the walkers? Leave her to the walkers

If you had a Carley play through, did you tell the others your secret? If so, who did you tell and were you blunt or careful with your response? I was careful and I told everyone except Lily

Did you leave Lily, or did you bring her with you? Bring her

Did you use words to make Kenny stop the train, or did you use your fists? Use words

Did you kill Duck, did Kenny kill Duck, or did you leave Duck to reanimate? Kill Duck

Did you try to help Omid get on the train, or did you try to help Christa? Help Omid

Did you kill Fivel, did Kenny kill Fivel, or did you leave Christa to kill him? Let Kenny kill Fivel

Did you threaten Vernon, or did you talk him down? Talk him down

Did you take Clem with you to Crawford, or did you leave her back at the house? Take her to Crawford

Did you let Ben fall, or did you pull him up? Let him fall

Did you reveal your bite, or did you keep it a secret? Reveal

Did you ask anyone to help you find Clementine, and if so, who? Kenny, Omid and Chirsta

Did you have Lee's arm cut off, or did you leave it? Leave it

Did you lose your temper with Kenny in the attic, or did you keep your cool? Lost temper

Did you give the Stranger your weapons? No

Did you kill the Stranger, or did Clem kill him? I chocked the fuck out of that bitch

What did you tell Clem to do in your final moments? To keep that hair short

Did you tell Clem to shoot you, or to let you reanimate? Let me reanimate

You forgot 400 Days, so I'll put my choices

Whose foot did you shoot off? Danny's or Justin's? (Vince's story) Justin

Did you stay in the car or get out? (Wyatt's story) Get out

Did you leave Nate or stay with him? (Russell's story) Stay with Nate

Did you lie to Leland? (Bonnie's story) Lie

Did you leave in the RV or kill Stephanie? (Shel's story) Leave in the RV

Okay errybodys like "This thread is bad b/c they don't even talk about The Walking Dead!" and that is 97.69% true but I do actually want to

1. Left during the day
    2. Lied (At the time, I didn't know what he would've done, so I played it safe)
    3. Shawn
    4. I gave it to her (Why should I hold somebody back on their own personal decision? As long as it doesn't affect us, we're fine)
    5. I saved Carley
    6. David
    7. I don't remember which food I gave to who, but I did end up feeding Clem, Duck, Kenny and Mark. I think. Actually scratch that, I don't remember that either.
    8. Mark (I loved seeing Larry get irritated XD)
    9. I let her speak
    10. I stopped her
    11. I helped Lilly
    12. I thought it was called a Sickle, anyways I chose that.
    13. I killed Danny
    14. I spared Andy
    15. I loot it (We NEEDED the food, and an opinion of a little girl doesn't outweigh something that humans need to survive)
    16. I left her (But god that fucking screaming was annoying as shit)
    17. I told everybody Lee's secret, I was very direct about it. (At least with some people, others I was a little vague)
    18. I left Lilly (She fucked Lee's only chance to get dat puss)
    19. I had to fight him, he was too stubborn and refused to believe anything.
    20. I killed him (If I knew we could leave him, I would have done that. Save the bullet)
    21. I helped Omid
    22. I killed him
    23. I talked Vernon down
    24. I took Clem
    25. I pulled him up
    26. I was going to hide it, but at the last second I changed it and revealed it.
    27. I think I went with everybody except Ben.
    28. CUT THAT SHIT OFF!
    29. Kept my cool
    30. No, I kept them.
    31. Clem killed him (I thought I had to stop smashing the QTE button when the prompt disappeared)
    32. "I'll miss you"
    33. Shoot Lee.

• That's what I used to think Pro, till I realize not even my best friend has patience with me. :c Lol

Meh, who cares, haha. It's all about having fun. B]

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

I'll try my best. It's hard enough when you fall asleep in 2 of your classes everyday... on a normal schedule.

Sorry to hear that. Try not to die from boredom!

• I get off June 25th...

AWESOMEO posted: »

I feel you, I get off on June 20th.

• I have TWO exams on the last day of school! And then two more exams on the day BEFORE the last day of school! WTF!

Rafoli posted: »

Damn man, I feel you. This has to be the worst week I've ever had in 3 months. I hate my school. They put a geometry test on saturday and a portuguese test on friday. I'm so fucked.

• I didn't really play season 1 but I will say what I would have done.

Did you leave during the day, or did you wait until it was dark? Left during the day

Did you lie to Hershel, or did you tell him the truth? truth

Did you save Duck, or did you save Shawn? Duck

Did you give Irene the gun, or did you refuse to give it to her? refuse

Did you save Doug, or did you save Carley? Carley

Did David come back to the Motel, or did Travis come back to the Motel? (don't remember this happening)

Who did you give food to, and what food did you give them? clem(apples) duck(the cheese things) Larry(jerky) I would eat some

Did you give Mark the ax, or did you give Larry the ax? Mark

Did you kill Jolene, or did you wait? killed her

Did you stop Clementine from eating the meat, or did you fail to stop her? Id more than likely stop her

Did you help Kenny kill Larry in the meat locker, or did you help resuscitate him? Id try to save larry.

What weapon did you choose- scythe, pitchfork, or stun gun? id choose the scythe

Did you kill Danny, or did you spare him? id spare him. hes going to die anyway.

Did you kill Andy, or did you spare him? id spare him

Did you loot the car, or refuse to loot it? id loot it

Did you shoot Beatrice, or did you leave her to the walkers? id shoot her

If you had a Carley play through, did you tell the others your secret? If so, who did you tell and were you blunt or careful with your response? (no answer)

Did you leave Lily, or did you bring her with you? id leave her

Did you use words to make Kenny stop the train, or did you use your fists? id use fists

Did you kill Duck, did Kenny kill Duck, or did you leave Duck to reanimate? id kill duck. (dafaq I didn't know you could leave him to turn)

Did you try to help Omid get on the train, or did you try to help Christa? id help christa

Did you kill Fivel, did Kenny kill Fivel, or did you leave Christa to kill him? id kill him. :(

Did you threaten Vernon, or did you talk him down? id talk him down

Did you take Clem with you to Crawford, or did you leave her back at the house? id take her with me

Did you let Ben fall, or did you pull him up? id pull him up

Did you reveal your bite, or did you keep it a secret? id reveal it

Did you ask anyone to help you find Clementine, and if so, who? (no answer)

Did you have Lee's arm cut off, or did you leave it? id cut it if I didn't know he would die either way

Did you lose your temper with Kenny in the attic, or did you keep your cool? (no answer)

Did you give the Stranger your weapons? I wouldn't

Did you kill the Stranger, or did Clem kill him? (no answer)

What did you tell Clem to do in your final moments? :((( id tell her to keep her hair short and ill miss you.

Did you tell Clem to shoot you, or to let you reanimate? id tell her to shoot me. :(

• Mostly PC. "OMGEEZ DA GRAFIKS!" I'm like really... The hard part will be choosing which console to buy a certain game on, like GTA6 or something, haha.

Damn, they moved on to the new console bandwagon, lol. If I had a full time job, I'd get both the X1 and PS4 :P

• Uh... there's a SWAT team literally up the block from my house firing guns...

• Lol, do you have anything else to play on?

That's what I used to think Pro, till I realize not even my best friend has patience with me. :c Lol

• Ooh, take pics! Or record some of it.

Deceptio posted: »

Uh... there's a SWAT team literally up the block from my house firing guns...

• Yep, do you?

You have a 360?

• You fucking serious?

Uh... there's a SWAT team literally up the block from my house firing guns...

• edited November 2015

• uuughhh, tell me about it. I just want to play the damn game, lol. "Introducing GTA 6, available on October 14th, 2017 for PS4, PS5, and Xbox One and Two. Rated M for mature."

Mostly PC. "OMGEEZ DA GRAFIKS!" I'm like really... The hard part will be choosing which console to buy a certain game on, like GTA6 or something, haha.

• Nope. :c But that's okay, I'll just stay here with the guys that can't play as well. :p I'd ask my brother to teach me, but I don't think he has the games you guys play.

Lol, do you have anything else to play on?

• edited June 2014
  • I guess I be joining the discussion here

A genuine question: Do any of you give a shit about E3?

• So I just read issue 128... Let's just say Carl has a gay little new hobby...

• I heard everyone :P Btw, i'm back from helping my father renovate at the neighbours and i'll be making a session shortly :D

ohhhh haha, I think I know what happened.

• edited June 2014

Nice, PM me your GT, man. My live expires on the 22nd and I probably won't be renewing it, lol. We could probably play something. I've only played with GOUSTTTT, from the forums.

Yep, do you?

• Well hot diggity damn it's about time.

They're making a Dumb and Dumber To. That's not a typo, Its really called Dumb and Dumber To. Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGXHVlEklgQ I'm SOO watching this shit!!

• edited November 2015

I'm sure you do, you just have to believe and all that hippy shit

• Yes.

poplee posted: »

I guess I be joining the discussion here A genuine question: Do any of you give a shit about E3?

• What is it? o.o

So I just read issue 128... Let's just say Carl has a gay little new hobby...

• TELL ME

OR ELSE

So I just read issue 128... Let's just say Carl has a gay little new hobby...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.