Comments

• We're not allowed...

Rigtail posted: »

Ooh, take pics! Or record some of it.

• edited June 2014

JESUS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

don't tell me don't tell me... its collecting puffy stickers isn't it. -_-

AWESOMEO posted: »

So I just read issue 128... Let's just say Carl has a gay little new hobby...

• I hope Magna doesn't fuck things up for Rick similar to how Michonne did for Philip in the TV Series.

• This?

"Mikey and some other boys went to a girl's house after class, and that she showed them her breasts. He says it was cool and all but he kind of had a crush on her, but after this he's not sure."

• They need to do a different place. Like Canada or London. We had liberty city twice and San Andreas. Vice city was kinda small, I doubt they would go back there, unless they make the place bigger. They just need to make the game somewhere else though.

TWDFan86 posted: »

uuughhh, tell me about it. I just want to play the damn game, lol. "Introducing GTA 6, available on October 14th, 2017 for PS4, PS5, and Xbox One and Two. Rated M for mature."

• Heh, ah well that's okay. Don't worry about it. B]

Nope. :c But that's okay, I'll just stay here with the guys that can't play as well. I'd ask my brother to teach me, but I don't think he has the games you guys play.

• I can guarantee that they'd make Vice City bigger. Then after that some place different like you said.

They need to do a different place. Like Canada or London. We had liberty city twice and San Andreas. Vice city was kinda small, I doubt they

• K. Tell me exactly when your going on.

Post a new comment don't reply to this one so the other can see.

I heard everyone :P Btw, i'm back from helping my father renovate at the neighbours and i'll be making a session shortly

• edited June 2014

Yup. :p

I didn't like the other one that much. :/

• THANK YOU!!!

Alt text

And why the hell did people dislike your comment?

97.69%? Seems legit. Day. Truth. Shawn. Give. Carley. David. Clem, Duck (only because Kenny made me), Kenny and Mark (w

• Lol, I'm not! :p You guys aren't missing anything, I'd just be a quiet person doing dumb things.

Heh, ah well that's okay. Don't worry about it. B]

• NAH NAH NAH SPOILERS!! F this.

K guys ima be off for a bit because im going to go read the latest comic. BRB, I read fast anyways. :p

I hope Magna doesn't fuck things up for Rick similar to how Michonne did for Philip in the TV Series.

• edited November 2015

Yup. I didn't like the other one that much.

• Im bored out of my fucking mind so anyone remember this...

Alt text

• Thank you TDM <3

All of mine were the same except for 15 choices.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I WAS GOING TO DO THIS >.> Tackles ATR But anyways I'll tell you my choices. Did you leave during the day, or did you wait un

• Thanks Rigs!

I did 10 choices differently.

* Left during the day * Lied (At the time, I didn't know what he would've done, so I played it safe) * Shawn * I gave it to her (Why shou

• I gave him some good arguments and he gave up, don't worry ;)

• YOU NEED TO PLAY IT HOW COULD YOU NOT PLAY IT WEFUHWEQOUFHQEOFHI

-ahem-

I chose 9 differently, not including the "no answer" ones. The bringing back David or Travis choice happens in the very beginning of episode 2, when Mark and Lee are hunting.

But really, you gotta play it. What are you waiting for? DROP EVERYTHING AND MARATHON IT!

I didn't really play season 1 but I will say what I would have done. Did you leave during the day, or did you wait until it was dark? Le

• I do.

poplee posted: »

I guess I be joining the discussion here A genuine question: Do any of you give a shit about E3?

• edited November 2015

I gave him some good arguments and he gave up, don't worry

• I miss this show.

Im bored out of my fucking mind so anyone remember this...

• Remember the huge jawbreaker they would always buy?

TWDFan86 posted: »

I miss this show.

• Alright people of the Forum of the Dead, i'm hosting another session party on GTAV tonight on PS3, I'm just waiting for people to join. The more the merrier :D

Alt text

• dafaq is E3 ?

poplee posted: »

I guess I be joining the discussion here A genuine question: Do any of you give a shit about E3?

• edited November 2015

Alright people of the Forum of the Dead, i'm hosting another session party on GTAV tonight on PS3, I'm just waiting for people to join. The more the merrier

• Wait I thought you meant episode 3. If it's the thingy were upcoming games are revealed, then not really.

I do.

• aaww fuck. This new chick is going to mess shit up for everyone.

And then rick not letting carl do anything except make little unicorns Is going to bite him in the ass.

NAH NAH NAH SPOILERS!! F this. K guys ima be off for a bit because im going to go read the latest comic. BRB, I read fast anyways.

• Well...do you have a PS3 ? I could make a chat party for those who don't own GTAV, so you don't feel completely left out :)

• Does anyone remember those three sisters that had a crush on them and would bother them? I think they lived in a trailer park or something.

• My favorite character.

Alt text

He was my friend too. :,(

• edited November 2015

Well...do you have a PS3 ? I could make a chat party for those who don't own GTAV, so you don't feel completely left out

• Awesome, I'll join once I get the invite.

Alright people of the Forum of the Dead, i'm hosting another session party on GTAV tonight on PS3, I'm just waiting for people to join. The more the merrier

• PLANK!

My favorite character. He was my friend too. :,(

• That's why you don't do drugs kids! The SWAT will be coming for yo ass.

Deceptio posted: »

Uh... there's a SWAT team literally up the block from my house firing guns...

• Kool Kidz Table: Day 2

• Yep, jawbreakers bigger than their stomachs :D

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Remember the huge jawbreaker they would always buy?

• The Kankers! xD

Does anyone remember those three sisters that had a crush on them and would bother them? I think they lived in a trailer park or something.

• SweetPea, stop running into the wall!

Lol, I'm not! You guys aren't missing anything, I'd just be a quiet person doing dumb things.

• Nah, i'll probably make one for everyone to join, since not everyone as a mic and it's easier on me. Also communication is quite important for me :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.