The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I don't know....O_o

TDMshadowCP posted: »

PS4 users cant voice chat with PS3 users right?

• Someone once told me the grass was much greener... on the other side.

I just wanted to get to the other side. T.T

• edited November 2015

awww sure man, you're welcome anytime :P

• Why do I feel like that has some deeper meaning?

Someone once told me the grass was much greener... on the other side.

• Yea, just spending some family time with the nephews.

you joining us Jon ?

• I thought you were the expert on this >.>

I don't know....O_o

• Lmao, what if I said that it doesn't? B]

Why do I feel like that has some deeper meaning?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

From wikipedia:

Electronic Entertainment Expo, commonly known as E3, is an annual trade fair for the computer and video games industry presented by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA). It is used by many video game publishers and accessory manufacturers to show off their upcoming games and game-related merchandise.

Telltale's there for Tales from the Borderlands and the pinball game.

dafaq is E3 ?

• Lol, I don't know if I should believe you. :p

Lmao, what if I said that it doesn't? B]

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

Alt text

• I don't own a PS4 yet , so i'm not sure....I don't think you can though...

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I thought you were the expert on this >.>

• JonGon sounds like Jesus.

• edited June 2014

IGNORE THIS

• Do that shit Azlyn, I'd love to see a fan-fic by you! Considering you're one of the most beloved members on these forums

Azlyn posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °) Okay, no, seriously, i am not sure i can do it. But i'll try, because i love writing stories. But i will start after school.

• edited November 2015

JonGon sounds like Jesus.

• edited June 2014

What? Why did you reply to me? I don't even have a PS3, and that's why I'm staring lol.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

IGNORE THIS

• Yup. Whatever the hell Jesus sounds like. Im assuming its good.

• edited June 2014

And by that you mean you found his voice divine?

JonGon sounds like Jesus.

• Hell yeah I do.

But only for Mass Effect 4.And Dragon Age Inquisition. And Dead Island 2.

poplee posted: »

I guess I be joining the discussion here A genuine question: Do any of you give a shit about E3?

• Are you guys taking those pictures with your webcam?

• Nope. Not interested.

poplee posted: »

I guess I be joining the discussion here A genuine question: Do any of you give a shit about E3?

• VERY

Rafoli posted: »

And by that you mean you found his voice divine?

• WAT? i swear replied to Passworks Suck, sorry

Rafoli posted: »

What? Why did you reply to me? I don't even have a PS3, and that's why I'm staring lol.

• edited November 2015

Deceptio posted: »

Are you guys taking those pictures with your webcam?

• The 90's were the best. Especially Nickelodeon. Yep, I was born in 1999 but I still love and respect the 90's.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I know, right?? The late 90s and early 2000s were the best

• edited November 2015

Yup. Whatever the hell Jesus sounds like. Im assuming its good.

• UGH, I HATE HOW EVERYONE IS PLAYING PS3 TOGETHER AND I'M HERE ALONE WITH THE XBOX

Alright people of the Forum of the Dead, i'm hosting another session party on GTAV tonight on PS3, I'm just waiting for people to join. The more the merrier

• I am am a young Black male and i approve this message.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

I got an xbox, my GT is Deceptio like my username. Thank god there's someone else here with an Xbox...

What's your GT? PM me it if you want.

• PSN: gameralfa095 don't know why lol

Alright people of the Forum of the Dead, i'm hosting another session party on GTAV tonight on PS3, I'm just waiting for people to join. The more the merrier

• Alt text

He was the shit. I made my own once. It was fun while it lasted... I lost that poor bastard YEARS ago.

• Does anyone here have an Xbox and not a PS3? I feel so lonely. My GT is Deceptio, same as username. It's making me sad that everyone is playing together on PS3 and I'm all alone with Xbox :(

• I WANT TO HEAR AND PLAY WITH EVERYONE.

• PC master race...

;-;

UGH, I HATE HOW EVERYONE IS PLAYING PS3 TOGETHER AND I'M HERE ALONE WITH THE XBOX

• Sorry for some reason your reply didn't show up in my feed. It's Deceptio same as my username and yeah I'm friends with GOUSTTTT and CoolStoryBro

Nice, PM me your GT, man. My live expires on the 22nd and I probably won't be renewing it, lol. We could probably play something. I've only played with GOUSTTTT, from the forums.

• Classic... old memories

THANK YOU!!! And why the hell did people dislike your comment?

• Yeah, I know. Sometimes replies don't show up on my profile too, it's kinda annoying. I'll add you later and let you know it's me. B]

Sorry for some reason your reply didn't show up in my feed. It's Deceptio same as my username and yeah I'm friends with GOUSTTTT and CoolStoryBro

• Lol, that's why I wanted to add some of you, so we could all play!

Does anyone here have an Xbox and not a PS3? I feel so lonely. My GT is Deceptio, same as username. It's making me sad that everyone is playing together on PS3 and I'm all alone with Xbox

• Alt text

I never want to hear about an xbox again my first one got red ringed and my second one scratched all my games every time

I played Gta V on the xbox brand new got laser burned the first day and I couldn't replace it.

Then playing The Darkness I had my receipt but it got scratched by the laser so many times I had to replace it 3 times before I even completed it

Changed to Ps3 played TLOU, Heavy Rain, Beyond, Heavy Rain, Uncharted, GOW 3 etc all exclusives some of best games I ever played and never want to see an xbox again lol

Does anyone here have an Xbox and not a PS3? I feel so lonely. My GT is Deceptio, same as username. It's making me sad that everyone is playing together on PS3 and I'm all alone with Xbox

• Pssh, of course you can! I just put that there for no reason actually, haha. B]

Lol, I don't know if I should believe you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.