Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• If he runs I'll shoot his other leg!

He'll kill you beyond the grave !! RUN !!

• You sound like Lee.

Rafoli posted: »

SOON

• What do you mean?

You sound like Lee.

• I wanna know too! I know Pro said that if we went to the zoo, WTD would be alive. I wonder how many people we could have saved if we chose differently :c

So, when can we expect the "What would have happened if we voted different" segment again?

• "Lee when is the next part going to be out?"

"Soon"

"Lee, when is-"

"Soon"

What do you mean?

• Um... around the corner. B]

Damn, a lot of people died this chapter...

I wanna know too! I know Pro said that if we went to the zoo, WTD would be alive. I wonder how many people we could have saved if we chose differently :c

• Why do you hate me so much?! :'(

If he runs I'll shoot his other leg!

• That's probably what makes it AWESOME.

Um... around the corner. B] Damn, a lot of people died this chapter...

• But I'm almost all alone now. :c

That's probably what makes it AWESOME.

• I'm doing the different outcomes right now. B]

That's probably what makes it AWESOME.

• yay!

I'm doing the different outcomes right now. B]

• Amen to that!

• Woohoo. 8)

• edited June 2014

Different Outcomes: Second half of Ch.2

If you guys voted for Deceptio to go down the dirt road, he would see the huge horde of walkers and go back to warn the group. If he kept running through the woods, he would have ended up where Sardines and Joe were sleeping. He would have an option, to wait it out, wake them up, or sneak around them. If he waited, he would watch as Tobi and shadow show up the next day. He would either try to shoot Tobi or let him take them. If he woke them up, they would get an option to try and help him, or let Deceptio leave, or try to convince him to take them back to their friend Salt. If Deceptio tried running around the walkers, the one who was sitting behind a big tree would have bit him in the leg. Deceptio would have shot it in the head, and the walkers would start coming for him. He would still be able to climb a tree and he would be waiting on a branch. As long as Pro stayed back at the cabin, he would always try to leave to The Spot, WtW would always stay back. If everyone went and left Angel behind, she would die when the walker horde reaches the cabin. If Pro left with TWDFan and Salt stayed behind, he would leave WtW the keys to the SUV. WtW would stay up and and look around, she would notice the horde and then escape with Salt, but only have time to take a few weapons. If WtW stayed with Angel, she would go back to sleep. The horde would reach the cabin, and she would be trapped with Angel inside the house. She would see the pickup truck leaving and Pro's SUV would be surrounded with walkers. she would then escape with Angel, by climbing out her window and jumping down while the walkers are distracted by gunshots. She would run out onto the road away, from the cabin and The Spot, and be separated from the group. Maybe she finds CSB? If they get to Deceptio and find out he's bit, they would have to decide to leave him or take him, he would NOT shoot TWDFan in the leg because he would be in Pro's SUV, IF Pro or WtW took it. If not, then they would have to retreat and with or without Deceptio, if Jon didn't take the pickup to The Spot.

If Mark stayed in town, he would have found an old police car. He would turn the sirens on and follow Twistee until his car breaks down. Mark would ram the car into his and kill Twistee in the process. If Mark snuck up behind Twistee while he was packing some things, Twistee would smell him and then turn around and shoot him.

If SweetPea and AWESOMEO went to the zoo, they would find a secure place to stay in, they would be able to hunt antelope, and they would get an option to stay and start building a safer place for them, or take some items and leave. If AWESOMEO saved WTD, SweetPea would have gotten bit in the ankle. WTD and AWESOMEO would save her, but her time would be running short. If he ran away, they both would have died. If they went to the mirror maze, they would get lost for a while, walkers would start going in and kill them both. If they went to the go kart track, they would find some go karts and escape the amusement park.

If CSB and DLB went to the other town, they wouldn't have run into the school and BOAT group. They would loot a couple stores and then get an option to stay in the city, or take a dirt road that they find. If kunny was with them when ATR finds DLB, there would be an option for either Kunny to stay back or CSB. Whoever stayed back would have to decide to find a house in the neighborhood, or keep going down another road. If Jon decided to drive off, they wouldn't be there to help the other group. Randomz would have died by the horde at the cabin, Salt would have died, but the others would have escaped. They would be low on ammo for their weapons though, if Pro took them with him. If Jon said nothing, the other group members would get into an argument on whether to go or not. A few of them would get out and try to see what's going on. Jon and the remaining few that stayed, would drive off.

If Tobi killed Both Sardines and Joe, Shadow would be a little afraid of Tobi. He wouldn't trust him, and would have second thoughts about him. If Tobi killed Joe but took Sardines with them, Sardines would get to Tobi's warehouse but she would be too scared to work. Tobi would tell Shadow to convince her to work, or else. If Rafoli said "Man, fuck Tobi!" A guard would get Tobi and he would could out to kill him brutally. If Rafoli asked for Tobi to come out, Tobi would give him a water bottle and say that he likes his attitude. If he flipped the guards off, one of them would break his middle finger. If he spit in one of their faces, they would kill him.

If Guilty decided to leave immediately. Guilty, PAP, Valky, Broken and AC would leave. They would overpower Emu and kill him, they would manage to kill a few guards and then Tobi would come out. They would try running into the woods, guilty would get shot and killed. Valky would stay beside him crying, PAP would tell Broken and AC to leave, while he tries to shoot back at the guards on the roof. He would get shot, and then Tobi would walk over to Valky and kill her. He would then hunt down Broken and AC.

IF I FORGOT SOMETHING, LET ME KNOW. THANKS TO ALL THE AWESOME PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATE!

• Omfg, I refreshed and this didn't show up. I was about to get pissed, lol.

Different Outcomes: Second half of Ch.2 If you guys voted for Deceptio to go down the dirt road, he would see the huge horde of walkers a

• edited June 2014

Killing someone for spitting in their face...?

Alt text

Different Outcomes: Second half of Ch.2 If you guys voted for Deceptio to go down the dirt road, he would see the huge horde of walkers a

• Lol, btw I never got your GT for XBL. If you want to add me, PM me it or just let me know here.

Killing someone for spitting in their face...?

• Oh, whoops. I forgot.

Okay so I'm pretty open about my GT so... WorldStealth57. Boom, there ya' go.

Lol, btw I never got your GT for XBL. If you want to add me, PM me it or just let me know here.

• Nice, I'll add you later and let you know it's me. Mines run out on the 22nd and I barely go on it, so just adding some people to see if we could play for a bit. B]

Oh, whoops. I forgot. Okay so I'm pretty open about my GT so... WorldStealth57. Boom, there ya' go.

• Awww shiet! Good thing my summer started today!

Nice, I'll add you later and let you know it's me. Mines run out on the 22nd and I barely go on it, so just adding some people to see if we could play for a bit. B]

• I guess we didn't do that bad. :o Now I wish we had gone to the zoo.

And I knew Rafoli should have called Tobi. 8)

• Even better! Haha, what games do you have, bro?

Awww shiet! Good thing my summer started today!

• edited June 2014

Funfact If Jongon, Password,Welcome to Woodsbury, Dont look back or Shadow chose the decision I would be dead F**K I just looked back at the decision it was close to winning. bonus fun fact Password already killed me twice with his decisions lol ;)

Alt text

I saw it coming again with Mark exactly what was going to happen my official gif used to call it with Twistee

MINDCONTROL

Alt text

• See! And people didn't want to ask Tobi for water. B]

I guess we didn't do that bad. Now I wish we had gone to the zoo. And I knew Rafoli should have called Tobi. 8)

• Ugh a lot. Pretty much any COD game cause it's one of the only games my friends play, got a lot of Rockstar games too for playing in a posse. Just a bunch of random games from there on, any particular game you lookin' to play?

Even better! Haha, what games do you have, bro?

• Lmao, I wanted you to drive the police car!

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Funfact If Jongon, Password,Welcome to Woodsbury, Dont look back or Shadow chose the decision I would be dead F**K I just looked back at the

• Lol, all I have is GTA5 and 4, Halo 3 and 4, a bunch of downloaded games, I sold most of the games I had.

Ugh a lot. Pretty much any COD game cause it's one of the only games my friends play, got a lot of Rockstar games too for playing in a posse. Just a bunch of random games from there on, any particular game you lookin' to play?

• Lol, they were scared Pro, I don't blame them. :p

See! And people didn't want to ask Tobi for water. B]

• that would of been awesome and definitely would of used that gif in response to the story such a missed opportunity :'(

Lmao, I wanted you to drive the police car!

• Damn dude. Those are some good games though. I've got GTA5 and Halo 4. Why'd you sell a lot of your games, bro?

Lol, all I have is GTA5 and 4, Halo 3 and 4, a bunch of downloaded games, I sold most of the games I had.

• Dude, I would play halo 4 again, man. Even though I didn't like it as much as the others, I don't mind playing it again. GTA 5 I would play with you guys, I stopped at rank 20 because my crew bailed lol. It was pretty boring but I heard they added heists in it.

Well, I had to make a new account, because I forgot the email and password to it. Then everyone started moving to PC or other consoles, I just had some games laying there, so I sold them, haha. I re bought halo 3, but now it's just full of Derankers.

Damn dude. Those are some good games though. I've got GTA5 and Halo 4. Why'd you sell a lot of your games, bro?

• You diseboyed me ans taught Deceptio how to shoot!

If you hadn't done that, he wouldn't left the house to look for me..

...And that is how you got me killed....

TWDFan86 posted: »

Why do you hate me so much?!

• Heh, how did you feel about the choices in Ch.2? Were they more difficult, or were Ch.1 choices harder?

Lol, they were scared Pro, I don't blame them.

• Twistee would have definitely died though, man.

Markd4547 posted: »

that would of been awesome and definitely would of used that gif in response to the story such a missed opportunity

• edited June 2014

True dat. I played Halo for the first day, finished the campaign on split-screen with my brother, played 3 matches of multiplayer, then never got back into it. IDK why.

And I played GTA 5 for a little while too, but if you don't have any friends to play it with. You're just left with assholes and boredom (that sounds like a band or some book about a sexually deprived guy looking for 'tail'). And I don't dare go near Halo 3 anymore. I hear there's worse things than derankers there, now.

Dude, I would play halo 4 again, man. Even though I didn't like it as much as the others, I don't mind playing it again. GTA 5 I would play

• Ch.2 choices were way more difficult, I was always like "Why do you do that Pro?" :p And I bet Ch.3 ones will be even harder, am I right?

Heh, how did you feel about the choices in Ch.2? Were they more difficult, or were Ch.1 choices harder?

• Lol, yeah and it took forever to get money online, and doing the same missions got boring and guns and ammo cost way too much.

I played halo 3 again and got to like lvl 40 by myself. That's when I started getting grouped up with derankers, and they would just stand there and do nothing, I just said fuck this and stopped playing, lol. You need a team for that game for sure.

True dat. I played Halo for the first day, finished the campaign on split-screen with my brother, played 3 matches of multiplayer, then neve

• Oh hell yeah, I'll try to make the Ch.3 choices even more difficult. B]

Ch.2 choices were way more difficult, I was always like "Why do you do that Pro?" And I bet Ch.3 ones will be even harder, am I right?

• I think you pretty much need a team in any game, nowadays.

"It's a tough world out there without people you can trust."

Lol, yeah and it took forever to get money online, and doing the same missions got boring and guns and ammo cost way too much. I played h

Sign in to comment in this discussion.