Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited June 2014

OH BOYYY!!

We're all going to die...8(

Oh hell yeah, I'll try to make the Ch.3 choices even more difficult. B]

• I guess we can agree we're all screwed. :p

Oh hell yeah, I'll try to make the Ch.3 choices even more difficult. B]

• I knew the go karts would have been a cool choice!

When I read the part that Angel could have died, my heart stopped. But it makes sense and I'm glad to know that we would have never chosen that option.

"Twistee would smell him" haha

Killing someone for spitting in their face...?

• Oh yeah, I just remembered I have Halo reach as well. That was okay, but I wouldn't mind playing it again.

If they don't trust you, how can you trust them?

I think you pretty much need a team in any game, nowadays. "It's a tough world out there without people you can trust."

• edited June 2014

Sacrifices must be made he would understand it's a police car and Joker he would not of died for nothing but only then lol ;)

Twistee would have definitely died though, man.

• I don't know why Halo Reach got a lot of hate, I thought it was a pretty awesome game.

"I don't trust her."

Oh yeah, I just remembered I have Halo reach as well. That was okay, but I wouldn't mind playing it again. If they don't trust you, how can you trust them?

• I got Halo 4 on the xbox too!

Could I join ya'll on your Halo adventures?

GT: Randomz89101

Dude, I would play halo 4 again, man. Even though I didn't like it as much as the others, I don't mind playing it again. GTA 5 I would play

• I guess we can agree we're all screwed.

• Well, I didn't like the reticle bloom, and some of the perks like that Armor lock thing. People would abuse it too much. One time I faced a team where they all had that on, it was so annoying, but we still managed to win, lol.

I don't know why Halo Reach got a lot of hate, I thought it was a pretty awesome game. "I don't trust her."

• Hell yeah! I actually miss playing halo again, haha. I'll add you and let you know it's me.

I got Halo 4 on the xbox too! Could I join ya'll on your Halo adventures? GT: Randomz89101

• Armor Lock: Pussies weapon.

Well, I didn't like the reticle bloom, and some of the perks like that Armor lock thing. People would abuse it too much. One time I faced a team where they all had that on, it was so annoying, but we still managed to win, lol.

• "Hell yeah, let's tear it up!"

I got Halo 4 on the xbox too! Could I join ya'll on your Halo adventures? GT: Randomz89101

• sniff sniff

I knew the go karts would have been a cool choice! When I read the part that Angel could have died, my heart stopped. But it makes sense and I'm glad to know that we would have never chosen that option. "Twistee would smell him" haha

• You guys up to play right now? I haven't played halo 4 in a while, but I found it easier than the others.

Armor Lock: Pussies weapon.

• Wth, sometimes I can't see when people reply to me. They need to fix this glitch.

Anyway, so now you don't care if he died, lol

Markd4547 posted: »

Sacrifices must be made he would understand it's a police car and Joker he would not of died for nothing but only then lol

• lol No Twistee my villain bro but in that circumstance a police car would be awesome

Yeah same thing happened to me all day in notifications but I just posted about it to Blind Sniper so hopefully he will fix it

Wth, sometimes I can't see when people reply to me. They need to fix this glitch. Anyway, so now you don't care if he died, lol

• Oh man, I just got an awesome idea for your character, then. Oh boy, this will be great, haha. B]

lol No Twistee my villain bro but in that circumstance a police car would be awesome Yeah same thing happened to me all day in notifications but I just posted about it to Blind Sniper so hopefully he will fix it

• Alt text

YES!!! I can't wait to see

Oh man, I just got an awesome idea for your character, then. Oh boy, this will be great, haha. B]

• Mark is gonna kill me by exploding a hospital. ;_;

YES!!! I can't wait to see

• Goddamnit. I walked into my room and my bro was sitting on his bed with the xbox completely unplugged on the floor. I was like "Dafuq...?" He said he wants to get it plugged in somewhere else. >:/

Is tomorrow good?

You guys up to play right now? I haven't played halo 4 in a while, but I found it easier than the others.

• Lmao, dafuq?

Sure, man. If I do get on later, I'll just add you and let you know.

Goddamnit. I walked into my room and my bro was sitting on his bed with the xbox completely unplugged on the floor. I was like "Dafuq...?" He said he wants to get it plugged in somewhere else. >:/ Is tomorrow good?

• "Of all the times, bro..." smh. Alright, we gon' tear shit up tomorrow! :D

Lmao, dafuq? Sure, man. If I do get on later, I'll just add you and let you know.

• Alt text

I don't want to kill you your my villain bro your just a freak like me maybe we could lead together :)

Alt text

Twistee posted: »

Mark is gonna kill me by exploding a hospital. ;_;

• Yes! Should have done this a long time ago, lol.

"Of all the times, bro..." smh. Alright, we gon' tear shit up tomorrow!

• :(

You diseboyed me ans taught Deceptio how to shoot! If you hadn't done that, he wouldn't left the house to look for me.. ...And that is how you got me killed....

• Aleksandr pls

Killing someone for spitting in their face...?

• Dammit! :p

Bingo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLmVTr9hq8Q

• Dayum. So many deaths if we decided to leave immediately. Good thing we took our time. then, lol.

Different Outcomes: Second half of Ch.2 If you guys voted for Deceptio to go down the dirt road, he would see the huge horde of walkers a

• edited June 2014

Looking for 20 people to join for Ch.3. To create your character, answer the 5 questions below. If you were already in the story and your character died, sorry but you can't join again. Please give others a chance!

Whats your personality like?

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you?

What did you want to be when you were growing up?

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group?

THAT IS ALL. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS COMMENT AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE STORY. REMEMBER FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

• Go on Craigslist, Pro. You're bound to find some people there.

.......Just don't get murdered.

Looking for 20 people to join for Ch.3. To create your character, answer the 5 questions below. If you were already in the story and your ch

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73577/advertise-your-fan-fiction-threads-updates-etc-from-forum-games-here

post all fanfics updates here then it goes to the main TWD section Lee copy and paste this message over

Looking for 20 people to join for Ch.3. To create your character, answer the 5 questions below. If you were already in the story and your ch

• Wait.. so like, if Im already in do I have to do it again???

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Lee, I think you should make a google doc and put all the stories into one place so new people can catch on.

• Nah, you're already in it, lol. If you joined and your character died, then you can't join again.

Wait.. so like, if Im already in do I have to do it again???

• Thanks Mark. I used it. B]

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73577/advertise-your-fan-fiction-threads-updates-etc-from-forum-games-here post all fanfics updates here then it goes to the main TWD section Lee copy and paste this message over

• The craigslist murderer...

Go on Craigslist, Pro. You're bound to find some people there. .......Just don't get murdered.

• edited June 2014

So yeah... this is going to take a while...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

• EXCUSE U I AM NOT WEAK I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT ... uh... WHITE WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN. Or... no Joe.

Rafoli will probably not get water. I assume the escape plan fails horribly... They get caught, Tobi then murders Valky, and makes Guilty watch... Sardines ends up getting killed for being to weak... Tobi will fuck shit up.

• edited June 2014

Whats your personality like? I'm somewhat quiet when you first meet me, but when I get comfortable, I joke around, and have been told I'm funny haha. I'm somewhat cautious, and if your rude\mean\evil to me, I'm getting even >:) Get's angry when continuously picked at.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? Probably

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, (killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? Depends on the situation

What did you want to be when you were growing up? When I was fairly young I wanted to be a musician, now a politician (I'm in my teens).

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? A group

EDIT: I'm a guy.
    EDIT: Changed wording a bit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.