The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I always thought you get more replies than I do :c

Rafoli posted: »

Me. But most of the time I don't get a reply.

• It's up to you for protection batman.

It seems the dark days are not completely gone.

• Its not your fault im just not cool like all of you

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm sorry

• CiD back again :D What's the craziest thing you've ever done

• Pythagorean theorem?

When you do that in my school, you're usually doing something wrong since this is too easy to do.

dojo32161 posted: »

Time to avoid this place like the plague. I've got to study for a math exam, and if I don't pass it... well let's not think about.

• It would be better if I were a mod... OH WAIT I DON'T WANT TO BE A MOD!

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's up to you for protection batman.

• You got that right! Lol, I'm j/k! I wouldn't mind talking to you all the time. I'd never get bored c:

? dafaq. I don't mind talking to you. I get the feeling no one want to talk to me all the time. v_v

• Definitely not. I don't usually get into huge ass conversations like you do, haha.

I always thought you get more replies than I do :c

• edited June 2014

I cant say it... you guys would think I'm an idiot.

CiD back again What's the craziest thing you've ever done

• xD haha thanks.

You got that right! Lol, I'm j/k! I wouldn't mind talking to you all the time. I'd never get bored c:

• Everyone here is cool :P

Its not your fault im just not cool like all of you

• At least we got the gifs back.

AndThis

I DIDN'T SEE THIS REPLY ON MY FEED. Lol, this happens to all of us I think. Ever since the site update, things have gotten very annoying around here.

• I see 2 faces in that picture.

• Made a poop that took a pee.

• Cool is the opposite of "hot". So.... you don't want to be cool, dude.

• I uhhh.................had sexual activities with girls when I was like 6-11 years old...................................................

• 6 times a day.

Twistee posted: »

Oh God, those Forum crashes happen like everyday. >:(

• I'm gonna skydive in the near future, so that's going to be pretty fucking crazy :)

• Yes!!! I feel so bad when I find out I got a reply but never saw it :c

Does anyone else get replies that never show up on your feed then you realize it hours later and feel like a dick?

• "Please Bearoloupe with us"

The whole forum has been buggy for me lately. My comments won't post, and when they do sometimes I post things twice by accident, replies do

• I haven't had a convo like that in a while, though :\

Definitely not. I don't usually get into huge ass conversations like you do, haha.

• I would say, but if I do, there would be some faggots that say "Please tell me you're joking" and shit like that. Until I'm guaranteed I won't get a reaction like that, I won't reveal this type of info.

• I can't say mine either lol.

• edited June 2014

If I said "the craziest thing I've ever done", you guys would probably think I'm super lame... =P lmfao

Okay..... my brother and I crashed a potluck. We arrived three hours late while everyone was eating. It was sort of like a Halloween festival thing (we didn't have tickets but we were poor at the time so we were like "oh, free food FTW"), and we were wearing masks (we looked like we were about to, like, rob a bank or set fire to a nursing home or some shit). NO ONE knew who we were. We were trying to get as much food as we could into these paper bags we got from home, and then we saw a security guard come toward us. My brother stalled him while I took the food and escaped out the back door.

• I also feel bad when that person doesn't reply to me :(

Yes!!! I feel so bad when I find out I got a reply but never saw it :c

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Today's trend: Copy Password's pose.

Alt text

Alt text

• LOL, I would join if I had a cool hat :| (Or if I wanted to show my face)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

• edited June 2014

Looks on previous pages

Not HUGE conversations, but yeah. Everytime I see a post from TWDFan, he is talking to a girl or simply having huge conversations. You're not inspired enough? :v lol

I haven't had a convo like that in a while, though

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

Make out with ex girlfriend? I dunno, have to think about it

:

• Clem's hat is the only hat in the house, that's why I used it xD

LOL, I would join if I had a cool hat (Or if I wanted to show my face)

• Alt text

If I said "the craziest thing I've ever done", you guys would probably think I'm super lame... =P lmfao Okay..... my brother and I crashe

• My and my mom went to sweet tomato's (buffet) and we ate and when we were done, we stuffed out purses with muffins an left.

I still think the muffin police are after me. o_o

I also tried to head but a water melon to see if I could break it. I failed so hard.

• Badass.

If I said "the craziest thing I've ever done", you guys would probably think I'm super lame... =P lmfao Okay..... my brother and I crashe

• I thought you had the option to choose it. Now I'm disappointed. :|||

Clem's hat is the only hat in the house, that's why I used it xD

• Lmao head butt a watermelon. XD

My and my mom went to sweet tomato's (buffet) and we ate and when we were done, we stuffed out purses with muffins an left. I still think

• My mom used to steal sugar packets from Denny's. x_x

Also those little jam things you use for your toast. It's like "Wtf mom you're never going to need 13 packets of Splenda wat r u doin"

My and my mom went to sweet tomato's (buffet) and we ate and when we were done, we stuffed out purses with muffins an left. I still think

• Should've copied my pose. >.<

• I should be studying right now, but the awesomeness of this thread is so fucking attractive.

• Ok, I got one. I was 10 I think when this happened. I went to a cousin's party and he had a huge bouncy house set up. We were all in it and then this kid, who I think was 19 got in and started pushing kids. So, then we all tried to take him out but he pushed us out of his way. I saw an opportunity to jump on him when this kid grabbed his arm. I jumped and grabbed his shoulders and took him down with me. Then EVERY SINGLE KID jumped on this poor asshole. We were all in on side of the bouncy house and THE THING FLIPPED. After that the parents took notice and got all the kids. And that 19 year old asshole had a nosebleed and left the party xD

• No, you could use whatever hat you desire.

I thought you had the option to choose it. Now I'm disappointed. ||

Sign in to comment in this discussion.