The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• cocks shotgun

GO STUDY DAMMIT

Rafoli posted: »

I should be studying right now, but the awesomeness of this thread is so fucking attractive.

• As a 10 year old dumbass kid I was very sneaky, so I snuck out a couple of candies from a convenience store, but I felt bad so next time I came I left the guy a tip.

CiD back again What's the craziest thing you've ever done

• It's so Juicy.

I should be studying right now, but the awesomeness of this thread is so fucking attractive.

• hey psst do you think you could give me a heads up on here when you guys play today, if you do? I'm assuming you'll make a post, but if you don't I don't wanna miss it because I might not be on PSN when it starts :P

Ok so tonight's game as been officially named : The Adventures of Suicidal Rigtail. SardinesWeDontStabPeople!! SardinesWeDon'tStabRigtail!! WhyRigtailWhyyyy!! OMGWeKilledRigtail!! Don'tJumpRigtail!! WasThatRigtail...Damnit!!

• Alt text

cocks shotgun GO STUDY DAMMIT

• OH I know this one isn't the craziest but when I was 4 I was playing with my neighbor (he was also 4 at the time) and we were play fighting but he hit me too hard so I bit his cheek. Apparently I tore a chunk of flesh off and his mom FREAKED OUT and she hates me to this day.

Oh god I just realized I sound like a walker ;~;

• Ugh, maybe tomorrow .-. It's just too gay xD

Should've copied my pose. >.<

• That's tomorrows trend ^_^

• That's not what I meant, forget it :v

TDMshadowCP posted: »

No, you could use whatever hat you desire.

• It's too bouncy

• So, no one else is going to do it? ;-;

Today's trend: Copy Password's pose.

• Lol, that'd be so fucking funny

• edited June 2014

GODDAMMIT TELLTALE, YOU MADE ME DOUBLE POST

cocks shotgun GO STUDY DAMMIT

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

We should all be studying and we know this.

• Sure thing :P I'm starting one very shortly, Let's party !! :D

sardines posted: »

hey psst do you think you could give me a heads up on here when you guys play today, if you do? I'm assuming you'll make a post, but if you don't I don't wanna miss it because I might not be on PSN when it starts :P

• ALL OF YOU BETTER DO IT OR ELSE

Ugh, maybe tomorrow .-. It's just too gay xD

• One time me and my friends went around every store in the block and threw fart bomb bags in every store. Eventually we got to the chinese restaurant and the guy took notice of what we were doing and called the cops i think i have never ran so fast in my life lmfao.

• I'll make you

• I'll make you X2

GODDAMMIT TELLTALE, YOU MADE ME DOUBLE POST

• ;~; Ima be out of commission for about a month. Work is swamped with overtime, they want me to work 12 hours a day monday thru sunday :O

• I'm gonna go to sleep now and try to lucid dream (with 100% failure)

• edited June 2014

Hey AWESOMEO...

See ya.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm gonna go to sleep now and try to lucid dream (with 100% failure)

• :O You're a Walker!?

Alt text

OH I know this one isn't the craziest but when I was 4 I was playing with my neighbor (he was also 4 at the time) and we were play fighting

• edited June 2014

I don't talk to a lot of girls outside the internet nowadays. So, I guess that's why it seems that way. Sorry ;-;

Looks on previous pages Not HUGE conversations, but yeah. Everytime I see a post from TWDFan, he is talking to a girl or simply having huge conversations. You're not inspired enough? :v lol

• Wonder what "else" is...

ALL OF YOU BETTER DO IT OR ELSE

• Southpark reference FTW

Made a poop that took a pee.

• I tried :( and this is the only hat I have..

Alt text

Today's trend: Copy Password's pose.

• Lee's voice "I'll miss you..."

JonGon posted: »

;~; Ima be out of commission for about a month. Work is swamped with overtime, they want me to work 12 hours a day monday thru sunday :O

• Lol, sorry for what? The delay to give me the reply? >:(

And yeah, I know that feel. I've never really had the oportunity to hang out with a girl, and sometimes I don't even know how to act around them. But this forum is helping me get over my shyness.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I don't talk to a lot of girls outside the internet nowadays. So, I guess that's why it seems that way. Sorry ;-;

• edited June 2014

My mom would steal the little butter packets from ihop !! she would take like 20 and then haul ass home to put it in the fridge

Alt text

My mom used to steal sugar packets from Denny's. x_x Also those little jam things you use for your toast. It's like "Wtf mom you're never going to need 13 packets of Splenda wat r u doin"

• edited June 2014

Damn, good luck with that bro. And btw your avatar is better than that old picture :v

JonGon posted: »

;~; Ima be out of commission for about a month. Work is swamped with overtime, they want me to work 12 hours a day monday thru sunday :O

edited June 2014

It can be anything..
    or nothing at all..

Alt text

Wonder what "else" is...

• edited June 2014

Noice hat. Next time you should be looking back, heuaheuaheauheue

I tried and this is the only hat I have..

• That came out great.

I tried and this is the only hat I have..

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

It can be anything.. or nothing at all..

edited June 2014

Ben's voice "yeah..."

Hey AWESOMEO... . . . . . See ya.

• noice indeed.

Noice hat. Next time you should be looking back, heuaheuaheauheue

• I can't seem to able to post pictures of myself...llol

You failed xD

• For me, it depends on a specific type of girl. One that I can joke around with and act silly without being too shy or awkward. But that only happens like once every 2 years xD

Lol, sorry for what? The delay to give me the reply? >:( And yeah, I know that feel. I've never really had the oportunity to hang out

Sign in to comment in this discussion.