• Alt text

UnleashTheSexyBeastDeceptio

Deceptio posted: »

FuckSoon SexyDeceptioConfirmedForJune13th

• Fine..

I'll sing if you sing too.

• You're scared of birds? But.... why? They're so cute ^_^

ACK! I'm scared of birds, among many other things lol

• REALLY? :o You're actually gonna do it?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Fine..

• NOPE! :D

REALLY? You're actually gonna do it?

• UGH! >.<

NOPE!

• It's the beaks...they freak me out. I am terrified of dead baby birds too x_x

You're scared of birds? But.... why? They're so cute ^_^

• Well, I'm scared of fish... I can eat them just fine, but I could never ever ever have a pet goldfish again after what my brother's friend did...

Basically, he and my brother were arguing about stuff right after we got new goldfish. And you know how you're supposed to keep them in the bag and kind of let them float on top of the aquarium's water for a while so that they get used to the temperature and stuff? Well, my brother's friend got so pissed off that he grabbed the bag of fish and threw it at the wall, and the bag burst open and fish started raining down.... I come into the living room to see what the hell happened and there were like half-dead fish just flopping around on the floor and stuck in the couch and euugghhh.

I think I stepped on one too.

It's the beaks...they freak me out. I am terrified of dead baby birds too x_x

• -_-

NOPE!

• My brother went to delete my save for The Walking Dead season 2 So he could clear space to download a dlc for COD. As soon as he started to do so i attempted to kill him :/

• That's so weird I am scared of fish too! But I don't eat them xp

EWWWWWPDCFWPEFJPW if I stepped on a live or even a dead fish I would flip out! That slimy skin....and feeling it's guts and organs squeeze out between your toes.......

I NEED A MOMENT
    Alt text

Well, I'm scared of fish... I can eat them just fine, but I could never ever ever have a pet goldfish again after what my brother's friend d

• My brother went to delete my save for The Walking Dead season 2 So he could clear space to download a dlc for COD. As soon as he started to do so i attempted to stomp on his face

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

@sardines @TWDFan86 @Passwordsuck @Rigtail

I'm sorry for my attitude. I was mad, because I couldn't talk, because TWDFan said my name, and because Passwordsuck made fun of my name, but meh :P

• edited June 2014

I cant stand this bird.

Alt text

they all need to leave. -_-

It's the beaks...they freak me out. I am terrified of dead baby birds too x_x

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I'm not! :x

ACK! I'm scared of birds, among many other things lol

• edited June 2014

xD I hate birds to. But not fish.

I had a fish once. Actually I had about 30 fish. They all died. :(

Well, I'm scared of fish... I can eat them just fine, but I could never ever ever have a pet goldfish again after what my brother's friend d

• I didn't even know you were mad, lol

TDMshadowCP posted: »

@sardines @TWDFan86 @Passwordsuck @Rigtail I'm sorry for my attitude. I was mad, because I couldn't talk, because TWDFan said my name, and because Passwordsuck made fun of my name, but meh :P

• Why don't you like it?

I cant stand this bird. they all need to leave. -_-

• edited June 2014

I probably would have ended up actually killing my brother I that were to happen.

im jk im not a murder

My brother went to delete my save for The Walking Dead season 2 So he could clear space to download a dlc for COD. As soon as he started to do so i attempted to kill him

• And then he said it was the worst game in humanity and then i almost killed him

I probably would have ended up actually killing my brother I that were to happen. im jk im not a murder

• But what if it turns it's head and tries to peck at your ear or eyeball or something

• 1) beaks scare me because there like death chompers

2) it friken FLIES

3) One of those bit part of my thumb off. NEVER AGAIN WILL I FEED ONE.

Why don't you like it?

• I stomped on my brothers face because he said something like that once.

And then he said it was the worst game in humanity and then i almost killed him

• lol I remember your name.

@sardines @TWDFan86 @Passwordsuck @Rigtail I'm sorry for my attitude. I was mad, because I couldn't talk, because TWDFan said my name, and because Passwordsuck made fun of my name, but meh :P

• It's beak is that sharp?!?

1) beaks scare me because there like death chompers 2) it friken FLIES 3) One of those bit part of my thumb off. NEVER AGAIN WILL I FEED ONE.

• you look REALLY different with less facial hair!

And I hope that bird bits you. >.<

• Alt text

• That picture was taken 2 years ago when I shaved my beard differently :P

It didn't bite, it kissed me c:

you look REALLY different with less facial hair! And I hope that bird bits you. >.<

• I guess it's only if they don't like you. This particular one loved me at first site and always flies to my shoulder :')

But what if it turns it's head and tries to peck at your ear or eyeball or something

• Yup.

It's beak is that sharp?!?

• THATS WHAT IT WANTS YOU TO THINK! IT WAS JUST TASTING YOUR FLESH !!

That picture was taken 2 years ago when I shaved my beard differently :P It didn't bite, it kissed me c:

• Bird: "Mmmmm yum yum can't wait to tear this skin off and devour it".

That picture was taken 2 years ago when I shaved my beard differently :P It didn't bite, it kissed me c:

• I hate my job. Someone pat me on the head and give me Kool-Aid.

• I'm curious about what your name is but I have a feeling this is a sensitive subject....If it makes you feel any better, I get made fun of for my last name all the time lol

• Geez, you're so negative xD

Bird: "Mmmmm yum yum can't wait to tear this skin off and devour it".

• You guys are suck scaredy cats xD

THATS WHAT IT WANTS YOU TO THINK! IT WAS JUST TASTING YOUR FLESH !!

• This Thread really comes alive at night I noticed...

• Alt text

here your fancy drink.

I hate my job. Someone pat me on the head and give me Kool-Aid.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.