The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

Okay I posted it haha

Markd4547 posted: »

lol only jk Soon

• No? I didn't know you were referring to anything, just that you wanted to share something personal.

Azlyn posted: »

Do you know what i'm referring to?

• You lucky bastard tell me how it is and if the game is worth it.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I got accepted to play Destiny Alpha version

• This is going to take me some time, but I'll read it.

This is a long-ass comment, and it’s personal and shit, so don’t bother if you’re not going to pay attention, i just want this out there. Al

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited June 2014

How do I make the picture bigger? It's really small for some reason

• Thanks, i suppose...

AWESOMEO posted: »

This is going to take me some time, but I'll read it.

• THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Deceptio posted: »

• TOTALLY

Did you see the small picture of me? Lol

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

• Shit, you edited it.

• Lucy is way too pretty for someone to abuse. That piece or shit left her scared of most men.

Awwwwww! that's so cute! I had two cats that ere brother and sister but they passed.

• No, i have no idea what you are talking about, but there's no such thing as a bad time to say a That's What She Said joke.

TOTALLY Did you see the small picture of me? Lol

• edited June 2014

I never should have told you about bipolar disorder. I think it just made things worse. I just wanted to share stuff about the place I live and the stuff I come by, but it ended up being bad for you. I also never thought you would be enraged with everyone, even the homeless.

I'm not mad at you, but I guess I should be going now. And don't worry, things will be alright and you know that :D

This is a long-ass comment, and it’s personal and shit, so don’t bother if you’re not going to pay attention, i just want this out there. Al

• I really hope they will find the children soon.

Good luck for the army!

You'll help a lot of people, I am sure of it.

I'm going to talk about some serious shit now. Let me take advantage of this moment and let you good people in on a horrible thing happen

• If only I could see a thing.

• I'm not going to say a lot, because this is not the place.

I understand 100% of what you said, I feel you, and I want you to know I'm here for you, a shoulder to lean on.

I'm glad you didn't give up, and I'm glad you chose life, because you're a friend to be proud of.

• Thanks pal.

CatySky posted: »

I really hope they will find the children soon. Good luck for the army! You'll help a lot of people, I am sure of it.

• Not gonna lie. I teared up a bit reading that. It really sucks to have something that hold you down from anything else. I too can relate. I am depressed as well. Since September. It isn't depression through my blood, it's something that just happened. I can explain the entire story but that's for another time. I can only imagine how bad it's like to be depressed ever since you were born. I know it can make you so sad and angry that it could lead you to the thoughts of suicide. Well, I actually have a friend, she's a girl as well, and she's also depressed. I also have a female cousin who is depressed. I always tell them the same thing.

Suicide is never the option. You might already know that now, but if the thought of committing the act ever comes to your head again, remember this. Suicide doesn't help anything. It may not seem like people care about you, but many, many people do. Think of your parents, your family, your good "friends" at school. There are always people who care for you. You might not even know it yet. Think of the future, when you're an adult. You will have a loving family yourself. You will have even more people to care about. Your future boyfriend/girlfriend or whoever warms your heart. There's always that to look forward to. Once you get too stressed, the bad things immediately begin to pop up in your head. Ignore them. Those are the things and those or the moments that lead people to cutting and even suicide. Always look forward to the good things in life. Remember after every rainy night, there is a bright, morning filled with sunshine after it. Bad people happen to everyone, no one can live their life without anything bad happening to them. It's normal. You aren't alone. Remember that you do have something to live for, and that good things will come eventually. You just have to wait. We all have to wait for it. "You don't just end it because it's hard. You stick it out and do whatever you can." -Kenny

I can't stand to see people sad and I love making people feel better. I really hope that helped.

• Daaaaaaaang we got a Dislike bitch in the thread.

• I was posting a picture of what I look like lol

No, i have no idea what you are talking about, but there's no such thing as a bad time to say a That's What She Said joke.

• Alt text

Daaaaaaaang we got a Dislike bitch in the thread.

• So, uhhh... I watched Edge of tomorrow and I must say it's freaking amazing! I might read the book because I loved the movie (and the books versions are often better than the movies adaptation).

• You know what?

YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT?

I'm crying.

That's what. I'm finally crying, and you know what else? I feel better. I am crying, and i feel a little better.

And i am so sad and pathetic and a total bitch, but i will not give up, because i am needed, and because i need people, and because i am going to keep going for the sake of it. I am not going to die, and i know it, and...

Ugh, i need a hug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqVm5aiC28

Not gonna lie. I teared up a bit reading that. It really sucks to have something that hold you down from anything else. I too can relate. I

• edited June 2014

umm.. I don't know what to say right now. I'm am lost for words.

I'm crying right now.. and. .. I... I trust people on here to. I trust some people on here more than I trust almost anybody else. I have told things to people on here that I haven't told anybody. And... I guess what I'm trying to say is that everyone here is like a family to me. When I think about the forums, I don't think about a website were I talk to people. I think about a website with people I can relate to, tell my biggest secret, say my opinion. All because its like Ive knows all of you guys for my whole life and I trust you more than almost anything.

I'm just... I'm speechless. And Azlyn, In order for you to say that you must trust us a lot. And when I saw a lot, I mean a lot. And it means so much to me and probably everyone here, that you would trust us this much. I wish I could say more, but my mind is just... really... I don't even know the word for it. Thank you.

• Uhh, what?

CatySky posted: »

So, uhhh... I watched Edge of tomorrow and I must say it's freaking amazing! I might read the book because I loved the movie (and the books versions are often better than the movies adaptation).

• It wasn't your fault, Raf. I just... I LITERALLY just wanted to know what Bipolar Disorder is all about. I'm a curious person. You know that. And when i saw it... I cried. I cried not because it makes me sad, because i finally know what is up with me. I can see in the dark. So don't feel bad, because imma take a plane ticket to Hueland and freaking kick your tanned Brazilian ass, you hear?

Rafoli posted: »

I never should have told you about bipolar disorder. I think it just made things worse. I just wanted to share stuff about the place I live

• I don't know why people have to fight over religion ,like if it was some kind of contest of which is better

The roots of the conflict is religion-based, but it's free hate in the latest years.

• You know what?

YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT?

I'm crying.

That's what. I'm finally crying, and you know what else? I feel better. I am crying, and i feel a little better.

And i am so sad and pathetic and a total bitch, but i will not give up, because i am needed, and because i need people, and because i am going to keep going for the sake of it. I am not going to die, and i know it, and...

Ugh, i need a hug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkqVm5aiC28

Not gonna lie. I teared up a bit reading that. It really sucks to have something that hold you down from anything else. I too can relate. I

• That's good...

Thanks. For not hating me and all that. And for taking in my bitchiness, because i've been a bit like a bitch to you, haven't i?

Or maybe i just wasn't cheerful, i dunno...

I'm not going to say a lot, because this is not the place. I understand 100% of what you said, I feel you, and I want you to know I'm her

• I use reading to help me too. I'm an avid reader, and my goal is to read 100 books this year! c:

I have problems in my life as well, and I use reading as an escape. I get to live thousands of lives and escape reality and live in a new world each time I open a book.

You describe the effort of people who try to deny you being a "monster" as pointless, but it's not. We are trying to show you what a beautiful person you are, and that you are nothing like the monster you see yourself as. You say that you are a coward. I see a girl who is brave enough to post something like this, something that is hard for most people to express. You talk about the ugliness this world has, and I agree that bad things happen and we shouldn't ignore them. But you also recognize that the world can be a beautiful place. Use this view point when you look at yourself- yes, you get angry and do things you aren't proud of. You don't ignore this about you, just like how you don't turn a blind eye to the ugliness in this world. What you need to see is the beauty in yourself, just like how you see the beauty in this world. Focus on that beauty, and don't consume yourself with thoughts of a monster that doesn't define who you are at all.

• Oh, wait, DON'T!

I will be having a hard time imagining you as somebody else, i've literally thought of your avatar every time your name popped up.

GAH.

I was posting a picture of what I look like lol

• You can't NOT love Patrick.

• Lmfao thats crazy.

Rigtail posted: »

I don't hate him, I just never really liked him. Even when he was on the forums, he came off as a bit annoying to me.

• edited June 2014

Hugs you

I listened to this song after reading it...

Im crying to hard. And I don't remember the last time I cried. I don't cry. But you did it. You made me cry. Thank you. I'm not being sarcastic. Seriously, Thank you. I think this song made my cry more but it just fit for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeW0Sl0tNS8

You know what? YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT? I'm crying. That's what. I'm finally crying, and you know what else? I feel better. I am cryi

• [removed]

• Since you asked for one. :)

Alt text

You know what? YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT? I'm crying. That's what. I'm finally crying, and you know what else? I feel better. I am cryi

• Anyone see that E3 reveal of No man's sky?

• edited June 2014

Edge of tomorrow is a movie,I just gave my opinion on it :)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Uhh, what?

• I... I... I just can't.... I can't hold... I cannot hold the feels... You... You made me... Cry... This is... Like the... First time.. I've cried in the last five years or so... It's just... You.. You made... You made me cry... Actually... I can relate to most of what you said... I after reading that I think I might have bipolar disorder myself.. I aldready suffer from depression.. I CAN'T HOLD THE FEELS... LET THE TEARS STREAM..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.