The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, a lot of other people here want me to post a picture of myself, I don't know what to do!

Azlyn posted: »

Oh, wait, DON'T! I will be having a hard time imagining you as somebody else, i've literally thought of your avatar every time your name popped up. GAH.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

I know it's a movie.....But, why here? xD

CatySky posted: »

Edge of tomorrow is a movie,I just gave my opinion on it

• When? I don't remember.

And even if you were, you're righteous to do so now that I understand your life story.

It's been proved that the most appreciated trait by others is forgiveness, and i do my calculations, you didn't hurt me and we're always a blast to talk with, so even if I was hurt I wold forgive that.

I may not believe in god or Christianity, but I think forgiveness is something all people should adopt to their behavior to some extent.

That's good... Thanks. For not hating me and all that. And for taking in my bitchiness, because i've been a bit like a bitch to you, haven't i? Or maybe i just wasn't cheerful, i dunno...

• [removed]

?

• Do you look anything like your profile picture? B/c that's how I imagine you, and I was quite disappointed when I found out that Pro wasn't a 37 year-old black man.

Deceptio posted: »

Well, a lot of other people here want me to post a picture of myself, I don't know what to do!

• Unrelted: What are your thoughts on talk about Miami wanting to get Carmelo?

Well, a lot of other people here want me to post a picture of myself, I don't know what to do!

• BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT, TDM?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

• If only my ass was tanned XD. (dunno if I wrote that correctly, but fuck english) And no, I know I shouldn't have told you about the disease. What comforts me is that you're happy to know about it, it makes me happy. I could cry right here, but I won't, because I know there's no reason for that, since you're cool. I think...

I just gotta say this has been the worst week I've had this year. Had to stay awake at dawn because I almost suffocated again, beat up my friend (he deserved it), my dad was an asshole to the whole family, and now this... I'm glad you teached me how to feel without feeling a really hard pain. I should go back to my studies.

:)

It wasn't your fault, Raf. I just... I LITERALLY just wanted to know what Bipolar Disorder is all about. I'm a curious person. You know that

• That's really not the time.

• Batman is right, NOT THE RIGHT TIME DUDE, REALLY NOT.

Rafoli posted: »

That's really not the time.

• Haven't heard of those news yet, but if that's the case...

Alt text

Fuck Miami. I'm glad they're down 3-1!

Unrelted: What are your thoughts on talk about Miami wanting to get Carmelo?

• No, not at all. I'm not urban haha. But here's the link if you wanna see!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ey87et&s=8#.U5tN5_ldWT9

Do you look anything like your profile picture? B/c that's how I imagine you, and I was quite disappointed when I found out that Pro wasn't a 37 year-old black man.

• OH HELL NO!

Haven't heard of those news yet, but if that's the case... Fuck Miami. I'm glad they're down 3-1!

• I wanna know how they expect to have enough money for Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and Melo, because that's a lot of fucking money.

And let's be honest here. Could Carmelo actually coexist with Lebron? I don't think so.

Haven't heard of those news yet, but if that's the case... Fuck Miami. I'm glad they're down 3-1!

• You live in a cave? (And when I say cave, not the kind that the wild ATR lives in). The pic is so dark!

No, not at all. I'm not urban haha. But here's the link if you wanna see! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ey87et&s=8#.U5tN5_ldWT9

• edited June 2014

I should be studying right now. But I'm sitting here, feeling.

Alt text

• Sadly, I look nothing like "judging you Snow White" or "wide eyed Omid".

Do you look anything like your profile picture? B/c that's how I imagine you, and I was quite disappointed when I found out that Pro wasn't a 37 year-old black man.

• You are absolutely right.

Leave. Now.

• I know, it's dark around here. I live in a fucking jungle! I can post outside of my house if you want me to

You live in a cave? (And when I say cave, not the kind that the wild ATR lives in). The pic is so dark!

• I'm sorry, I just have a deep hatred for Miami.

OH HELL NO!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That is a long story. But you told it well. It reminds me of a line, "Ain't no saints in all of this." And it's the most true thing I've ever heard. No one's ever ever completely good, but no one's ever completely bad either. People just don't always show who they are. I hope it all works out for you.

This is a long-ass comment, and it’s personal and shit, so don’t bother if you’re not going to pay attention, i just want this out there. Al

• I don't think so either. Everyone saying he's going to the Lakers too, but I don't think he'll work well with Kobe at all.

I wanna know how they expect to have enough money for Lebron, Wade, Bosh, and Melo, because that's a lot of fucking money. And let's be honest here. Could Carmelo actually coexist with Lebron? I don't think so.

• I think i do...

Do you know what i'm referring to?

• Why don't you post a picture of yourself too?

Sadly, I look nothing like "judging you Snow White" or "wide eyed Omid".

• yes! (This is really creepy because in the Forum of the Dead you are TWDFan's younger brother and from what I could tell in that picture you do look like you could be his younger brother).

I know, it's dark around here. I live in a fucking jungle! I can post outside of my house if you want me to

• We're on the same... BOAT.

• I think the only logical destination, other than New York, would be Chicago. His presence could give D-Rose a break.

I don't think so either. Everyone saying he's going to the Lakers too, but I don't think he'll work well with Kobe at all.

• I see people talking about everything and nothing in here. They say that they slept well, what they ate, tell everyone about their day...

So I say that I went to see a movie and it was really good :)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

• This is not cool, she just took the courage to post this and you're asking her out? How the hell is she supposed to take it?

• lol, seems like a lot of people are crying here, but I'm just sitting here, being all philosophical and shit.

• edited June 2014

Alt text replied to the wrong comment of yours.

If only my ass was tanned XD. (dunno if I wrote that correctly, but fuck english) And no, I know I shouldn't have told you about the disease

• How do you think I felt after the 2006 Finals?

I'm sorry, I just have a deep hatred for Miami.

• Becaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssseeee............I'm not a fan of putting my picture on the internet.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself too?

• Miami heat is my favorite team. -_-

I'm sorry, I just have a deep hatred for Miami.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

You guys write deep stuff... So deep I can see Adele rolling in it.

My sense of humor has hit a new low.

• Cordially.

AWESOMEO posted: »

This is not cool, she just took the courage to post this and you're asking her out? How the hell is she supposed to take it?

• edited June 2014

Same... I cried to hard. I friken down poured.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Forget this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.