The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah. You're my friend, alright.

AWESOMEO posted: »

When? I don't remember. And even if you were, you're righteous to do so now that I understand your life story. It's been proved that t

• I don't cry, either. But i'm crying now. We can cry together, i guess.

I'd give you a hug if i could, i could use one...

Today is Hug Day, A.K.A. birthday, after all!

Hugs you I listened to this song after reading it... Im crying to hard. And I don't remember the last time I cried. I don't cry. But y

• I feel fuzzy.

Deceptio posted: »

Since you asked for one.

• Thanks, too.

umm.. I don't know what to say right now. I'm am lost for words. I'm crying right now.. and. .. I... I trust people on here to. I trust s

• Alt text

Unrelted: What are your thoughts on talk about Miami wanting to get Carmelo?

• I am shocked by how... How...

I am such a selfish...

I'm sorry, okay?

I use reading to help me too. I'm an avid reader, and my goal is to read 100 books this year! c: I have problems in my life as well, and

• Is that good or bad? Lol

Azlyn posted: »

I feel fuzzy.

• Did you get my theory?

BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT, TDM?

• Understood.

Becaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssseeee............I'm not a fan of putting my picture on the internet.

• Aww.

Azlyn: The bitch making people cry.

I like that title, it suits me.

Don't worry, bro. We got your back.

I... I... I just can't.... I can't hold... I cannot hold the feels... You... You made me... Cry... This is... Like the... First time.. I've

• I did and it's freaking awesome!

Talimancer posted: »

Anyone see that E3 reveal of No man's sky?

• edited June 2014

Not as low as this joke:

Why is the ocean blue?

Because all the little fish go blu, blu, blu.

hahaha...

Edit: if you want another lame fish joke

What do you call a fish with no eye?

Fsh.

Edit 2.0: We should organize a lame joke contest, I'd probably win.

You guys write deep stuff... So deep I can see Adele rolling in it. My sense of humor has hit a new low.

• I know haha

And I uploaded that picture of myself from my webcam, and I can't post pictures from my phone onto here, so does that mean I have to pick up the laptop and bring it outside and take a picture? Lol

yes! (This is really creepy because in the Forum of the Dead you are TWDFan's younger brother and from what I could tell in that picture you do look like you could be his younger brother).

• xD I laughed way to hard at that...

You guys write deep stuff... So deep I can see Adele rolling in it. My sense of humor has hit a new low.

• Don't call yourself a bitch, you might be one, but you sure as hell don't act like it.

You seem much nicer than you described yourself.

Aww. Azlyn: The bitch making people cry. I like that title, it suits me. Don't worry, bro. We got your back.

• It's a good kind of fuzzy. It, like, tickles. I get tickles when i'm... Happy.

Is that good or bad? Lol

• Well I know I can relate to some of this.

But always know this, Azlyn. YOU'RE FUCKING AWESOME AND YOU KEEP ON BEING AWESOME AND STUFF MMMMMKAAAAAYYY?!?!?!1111

This is a long-ass comment, and it’s personal and shit, so don’t bother if you’re not going to pay attention, i just want this out there. Al

• GODDAMNIT

I'M SORRY GUYS

Rafoli posted: »

I should be studying right now. But I'm sitting here, feeling.

• Dearly bruhloved we are swaggered here today to join these two bros in holy matrihomie.

• I don't know man, I'm not the expert on this. You don't have to take another one, I can make out enough of your features to get a good idea of what you look like.

I know haha And I uploaded that picture of myself from my webcam, and I can't post pictures from my phone onto here, so does that mean I have to pick up the laptop and bring it outside and take a picture? Lol

• If words could explain how awesome you are. I mean, you probably don't realize it, but you're really a good person.

Please don't try to commit suicide... I know sometimes life can be really unfair, but there is always something to fight for, and I hope all the best for your life.

This is a long-ass comment, and it’s personal and shit, so don’t bother if you’re not going to pay attention, i just want this out there. Al

• Does it involved Daenerys boob or Daario ass?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Did you get my theory?

• I see everyone is emotional today.

• Its your birthday?! :O

I don't cry, either. But i'm crying now. We can cry together, i guess. I'd give you a hug if i could, i could use one... Today is Hug Day, A.K.A. birthday, after all!

• The amount of feels in this thread is more impossible than James Arthur.

• NONONO ITS OK.

Im glad you said what you said. It made my day. Thank you.

GODDAMNIT I'M SORRY GUYS

• Russian and English. That's all. I'd like to learn French, Italian or one of the Scandinavian languages.

CatySky posted: »

It's random question time! What language do you guys speak? I speak French, English and I am studying Chinese ( I also want to learn Spanish and Russian ).

• No, you never got it?

Does it involved Daenerys boob or Daario ass?

• edited June 2014

-What does every fisherman want?

I don't know? what?

-A gillfriend

Not as low as this joke: Why is the ocean blue? Because all the little fish go blu, blu, blu. hahaha... Edit: if you want anothe

• Not really, it's this Sunday, on the 15th, but i've thrown this kinda-sorta-not-really-party today. Which mainly consists of inviting my classmates out for pizzas and ice cream. It was kind of weird, they all sang to me, 37 kids, and they were looking at me and all, and i hate being in the middle of attention. But it was alright. I'm glad they don't really hate me anymore.

Its your birthday?! :O

• I don't get the first one D:

Not as low as this joke: Why is the ocean blue? Because all the little fish go blu, blu, blu. hahaha... Edit: if you want anothe

• I guess that's good. Maybe. I hope it's good.

Sorry i'm in one of those moments when i'm having mixed feelings and i just get all confused.

Don't call yourself a bitch, you might be one, but you sure as hell don't act like it. You seem much nicer than you described yourself.

• TESTIFY

I use reading to help me too. I'm an avid reader, and my goal is to read 100 books this year! c: I have problems in my life as well, and

• I guess not.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

No, you never got it?

• Welcome to the group.

I guess that's good. Maybe. I hope it's good. Sorry i'm in one of those moments when i'm having mixed feelings and i just get all confused.

• Can you go online on Steam? I want to ask you something about this and I don't want to start a huge ass convo here.

Yeah. You're my friend, alright.

• That m'mkay made me feel special.

Well I know I can relate to some of this. But always know this, Azlyn. YOU'RE FUCKING AWESOME AND YOU KEEP ON BEING AWESOME AND STUFF MMMMMKAAAAAYYY?!?!?!1111

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's the way they move their mouths. the bubbles are released and it sounds like that.

I don't get the first one

Sign in to comment in this discussion.