The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• D'Aww.

I really DO feel like a douche right now, you all are so nice...

Alive_Clem posted: »

If words could explain how awesome you are. I mean, you probably don't realize it, but you're really a good person. Please don't try to c

• Thank you, too, then.

NONONO ITS OK. Im glad you said what you said. It made my day. Thank you.

• cuz ur sooper speshul <3

Azlyn posted: »

That m'mkay made me feel special.

• T_T

Yeah, no, it's just me and then everybody all at once and then it's just them because i get confused and GOD DAMN IT ALL.

I see everyone is emotional today.

• How was the man in the suit handicapped?

This was really sad... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whbLpfQ46L8

• You know a joke is lame when no one can understand it.

The sound the fish make is blu and it can be pronunced blue like the color of the ocean.

............I know it's stupid...........

I don't get the first one

• Let me ask you something and dont take it the wrong way but do you REALLY hate homeless people?

T_T Yeah, no, it's just me and then everybody all at once and then it's just them because i get confused and GOD DAMN IT ALL.

• edited June 2014

I didn't i'm a monster Alt text

Same... I cried to hard. I friken down poured.

• Ok, going to PM you again.

I guess not.

• What is green and goes up and down?

A pea in an elavator.

-What does every fisherman want? I don't know? what? -A gillfriend

• Alt text

Dearly bruhloved we are swaggered here today to join these two bros in holy matrihomie.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

I don't hate them, neither do I like them, they come to us begging for money, blaming us for their failures, I don't like that, if they expect me to help them, holy damn, it would have to be a ZA before I would help them. I just don't approve of their way of life, we give them money, they go drink for that money, and it just keeps going like that.

Let me ask you something and dont take it the wrong way but do you REALLY hate homeless people?

• No, no! I love lame jokes!

This one is my favorite:

"Why do gorilla's have big nose-holes?"

"Tell me why, ATR!"

......"Because they have big FINGERS!"

Fun Fact: I was almost beat up for saying this joke 10 times to someone during the course of 2 minutes.

CatySky posted: »

You know a joke is lame when no one can understand it. The sound the fish make is blu and it can be pronunced blue like the color of the ocean. ............I know it's stupid...........

• I was talking about outside haha. But if you have an instagram mine is kylemantovani if you want a better understanding of what I look like.

I don't know man, I'm not the expert on this. You don't have to take another one, I can make out enough of your features to get a good idea of what you look like.

• I don't hate them. I don't pity them.

But they...

I don't know how i should feel. I don't know how i feel, either. I despise them, and yet i feel like i should help. But that's the thing, i CAN'T help, the only ones that can help are themselves.

Let me ask you something and dont take it the wrong way but do you REALLY hate homeless people?

• There's no PM.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Ok, going to PM you again.

• Oh, God, don't make me cry again! ;-;

• but you are not a douche... you have to start looking to the great person you are... :)

D'Aww. I really DO feel like a douche right now, you all are so nice...

• Why? There is many things that go into play that could cause a person to be homeless drugs and not succeeding in school are few and people always think that because thats what the media makes you believe.

I don't hate them, neither do I like them, they come to us begging for money, blaming us for their failures, I don't like that, if they expe

• I edited it, take a long at it now, It's 'Improved' puts out my point more.

Why? There is many things that go into play that could cause a person to be homeless drugs and not succeeding in school are few and people always think that because thats what the media makes you believe.

• To me when I think of it, some of them, if they tried they can get out of the hole there in and try to climb out. But it like, most of them when they look up, they don't think they can do it so they stay down there. Im trying to describe the way I think of it. But its complicated.

I don't hate them. I don't pity them. But they... I don't know how i should feel. I don't know how i feel, either. I despise them, and

• Really? I sent it to you and it worked.

There's no PM.

• :3

Thank you, Noncy. Really.

cuz ur sooper speshul

• Look like he had some kind of mental problem.

How was the man in the suit handicapped?

• Yours is funny x)

What did the ghost say to the bee?

BOO-BEE

Or

"Hey, a train just went by."

"How do you know?"

"Because its tracks are still there"

No, no! I love lame jokes! This one is my favorite: "Why do gorilla's have big nose-holes?" "Tell me why, ATR!" . . . . ....

• How do you know what they waste the money on have you followed them or your going with what you see online and on TV?

I edited it, take a long at it now, It's 'Improved' puts out my point more.

• I just.. I've had bad experince with all the homeless I've ever met, I gave them money, the next day they sit the same place with an empty beer bottle next to them.

I edited it, take a long at it now, It's 'Improved' puts out my point more.

• I know so many sad youtube videos that have meaning to them. Gosh I with I didn't know SO many...

Oh, God, don't make me cry again! ;-;

• A person with a mental disorder cannot help themselves an elderly cant help themselves a child cant help himself. Some of the people that are homeless are there because they COULDN'T help themselves now i am not dismissing the scum that do drugs those i understand why you hate but we cant treat all homeless like they are drug users and that they deserve to be there.

I don't hate them. I don't pity them. But they... I don't know how i should feel. I don't know how i feel, either. I despise them, and

• Hello beautiful people.

• edited June 2014

The feels... :(

You know what? I suggest a group hug with everyone here.

Alt text

• Real life experience.

How do you know what they waste the money on have you followed them or your going with what you see online and on TV?

• Once again how do you know what he did with the money he probably bought food or gave it to his kids you never know but i still dont dismiss the drug abusers but we cant all treat them like that unless you have proof.

I just.. I've had bad experince with all the homeless I've ever met, I gave them money, the next day they sit the same place with an empty beer bottle next to them.

• That's good :)

It's a good kind of fuzzy. It, like, tickles. I get tickles when i'm... Happy.

• You watch basketball?!?!

Miami heat is my favorite team. -_-

• I agree. It's either New York or Chicago at this point.

I think the only logical destination, other than New York, would be Chicago. His presence could give D-Rose a break.

• edited June 2014

Yeah. I completely understand what you are saying. In a way I meant the same thing, that's why I said 'most' and 'some', not all.

A person with a mental disorder cannot help themselves an elderly cant help themselves a child cant help himself. Some of the people that ar

• I once again said that I followed him and litteraly saw him buy a beer for my money, and that has happened with three different people, I just keep on giving them money...

Once again how do you know what he did with the money he probably bought food or gave it to his kids you never know but i still dont dismiss the drug abusers but we cant all treat them like that unless you have proof.

• I'm working on it, Steam isn't really working.

Wait a few minutes, m'mkay?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Can you go online on Steam? I want to ask you something about this and I don't want to start a huge ass convo here.

• edited June 2014

The FEELS They are so STRONG

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hello beautiful people.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.