The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Hello beautiful people.

• edited June 2014

double post because teal is an awesome color.

Hello beautiful people.

• Shh. I am laughing at my own comment because Dave Strider.

• I get it. It's just... I don't know, really, i'm so confused.

To me when I think of it, some of them, if they tried they can get out of the hole there in and try to climb out. But it like, most of them

• Don't worry, I still help the homeless.

I once again said that I followed him and litteraly saw him buy a beer for my money, and that has happened with three different people, I just keep on giving them money...

• You never wrote that.

I once again said that I followed him and litteraly saw him buy a beer for my money, and that has happened with three different people, I just keep on giving them money...

• I can't :(

Forget this.

• I'm not. I do help them when i can. I don't talk shit to them. I don't hate them and all that. I just can't bring myself to look at them. If i do, it would seem like a dick move, would it not?

I know it might sound hypocritical, but not fighting is... It's a little like my "friends". I can't describe it...

A person with a mental disorder cannot help themselves an elderly cant help themselves a child cant help himself. Some of the people that ar

• Why is everyone so sad today? :(

The FEELS They are so STRONG

• edited June 2014

I don't remember eating a sexy beast this morning either!!??

• I know. If you browse "sad songs", something really REALLY sad will come up at some point.

Holy macaroni, this was a feely day.

I know so many sad youtube videos that have meaning to them. Gosh I with I didn't know SO many...

• Can i SLYTHERIN?

:p

Alive_Clem posted: »

The feels... You know what? I suggest a group hug with everyone here.

• Hiya. ^^

Hello beautiful people.

• Nah hell nah why you helping those homeless? lmfaooo

Don't worry, I still help the homeless.

• I forgot to mention it, don't worry, I litteraly gave a homeless guy money yesterday, he didn't look like a drug abuser, he was elderly and I frickin' hate leavin' the elderly, I MUST HELP THE ELDERLY.

You never wrote that.

• June 13 is worldwide FEELS Day.

Why is everyone so sad today?

• National Feels Day

• You have a kickass beard.

Hello beautiful people.

• I'm never happy.

insert Zuko here

• Oh, right. I didn't see it on my calendar :c

National Feels Day

• Thanks man! :)

You have a kickass beard.

• I hope everyone checks this out. Personally, I feel for anyone who is homeless. Many people are homeless not because of faults in their character or unwise spending habits, but because of much darker reasons. People used to abandon the mentally disabled on the streets. Out of sight, out of mind I guess. My great uncle has down syndrome and I fear for what would happen to him if he was abandoned. There are also women who try to escape from abusive homes and end up with nothing and have to live on the streets. I remember passing by this woman in NYC (couldn't have been older than 25) whose husband had beaten her to the point where she left everything behind just to get away from him. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that a little compassion can go a long way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjrtNCJaWuk

Azlyn posted: »

I don't hate them. I don't pity them. But they... I don't know how i should feel. I don't know how i feel, either. I despise them, and

• Goodbye guys, I'll go to bed now..

• Azlyn i dont know you but from what you wrote i know you're a good person and I'm not saying your wrong for disliking them i understand what you're saying my only hope is for people to understand the truth and how sometimes a bad experience can blind us and the media about a certain subject.

I'm not. I do help them when i can. I don't talk shit to them. I don't hate them and all that. I just can't bring myself to look at them. If

• I'm never happy.

insert Zuko here

• Zuko confirmed for LOK Book 3!!!

I'm never happy. insert Zuko here

• Still need to watch book 2. And I hope they go beyond 3 books.

Zuko confirmed for LOK Book 3!!!

• They said they will do a total of 4.

Still need to watch book 2. And I hope they go beyond 3 books.

• This guy gave a homeless 10k, gave him a home, and the homeless man help another homeless man get a hotel room for an entire month. Makes me happy to know that there's still nice people in this world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lki_IeM6bQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK1vPu6U2B0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcxXsqN4efU

• Damn.. I cried again, damn.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

This guy gave a homeless 10k, gave him a home, and the homeless man help another homeless man get a hotel room for an entire month. Makes me

• edited June 2014

I would answear you but Idk what slytherin means x)

Can i SLYTHERIN?

• I feel weird right now... I'm so confused...

Azlyn i dont know you but from what you wrote i know you're a good person and I'm not saying your wrong for disliking them i understand what

• Word i have seen this. This is what led to me changing my perspective on the homeless.

This guy gave a homeless 10k, gave him a home, and the homeless man help another homeless man get a hotel room for an entire month. Makes me

• That is just so adorable. I want to do something nice, too...

I wanna be useful...

I hope everyone checks this out. Personally, I feel for anyone who is homeless. Many people are homeless not because of faults in their char

• MUGGLE!

Alive_Clem posted: »

I would answear you but Idk what slytherin means x)

• Sweet dreams. G'night!

Goodbye guys, I'll go to bed now..

• DAMN YOU GUYS WITH THE HOMELESS PEOPLE THESE VIDEOS ARE SO CUTE

;-;

Aww...

I am such a douche. I want to do something nice for someone now... Someone that needs it.

• Good Night :)

Goodbye guys, I'll go to bed now..

• The emotions in this thread are over the roof!

• I'M HOMELESS!!! I LITTERALY ONLY HAVE FRICKIN' 8 DANISH CROWNS. I need a hug.

DAMN YOU GUYS WITH THE HOMELESS PEOPLE THESE VIDEOS ARE SO CUTE ;-; Aww... I am such a douche. I want to do something nice for someone now... Someone that needs it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.