The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• This was so sweet! ^-^

TDMshadowCP posted: »

This guy gave a homeless 10k, gave him a home, and the homeless man help another homeless man get a hotel room for an entire month. Makes me

• This is so awesome.

This guy gave a homeless 10k, gave him a home, and the homeless man help another homeless man get a hotel room for an entire month. Makes me

• I AM CRYING THAT MAN IS CRYING I AM CRYING THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME

T_T

• is this any Harry Potter joke ? :o

MUGGLE!

• My bad that was literally the last thing i wanted to do to you. :(

Azlyn posted: »

I feel weird right now... I'm so confused...

• I actually don't have a home, I live with my parents.

I'M HOMELESS!!! I LITTERALY ONLY HAVE FRICKIN' 8 DANISH CROWNS. I need a hug.

• Alt text

I'm working on it, Steam isn't really working. Wait a few minutes, m'mkay?

• Yes. Yes, it is.

Heh.

Filthy little muggle. You don't know the half of it.

Alive_Clem posted: »

is this any Harry Potter joke ?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Oh Crumbs.

Alt text

• Some responses never come up on my notifications just saw this now where I must SEE

Deceptio posted: »

Okay I posted it haha

• Nah, we didn't keep going, I did though xD I just stayed up on my own. So there's really no one to blame but me :P

You guys kept going after I left ? Sorry if I left btw, I mean i'm the host and all....It's just that i'm being paid 20$ an hour to renovate

• You're welcome friendo :D

TWDFan86 posted: »

Thanks man!

• DAMN IT I KNEW I MESSED SOMETHING UP ): 4 years of studying and I still don't know it very well :P but it's also been a few months since I used it

I speak French and English perfectly, your French isn't that bad Sardines Just say" J'adore LE francais" and your sentence will look just fine. :P

• Hopefully i didnt piss anybody off with the homeless thing.

• Azlyn, there are more than enough places to contribute for people who luck didn't really shine for, you can go to special education and just play with the kids and talk to them, those are kids who are also going through hell and not everyone are tough like you.

Who knows, you may prevent someone suicidal from ending his life?

That is just so adorable. I want to do something nice, too... I wanna be useful...

• oh... oops :P

Merci! :D I feel kind of bad that it's been 4 years but I still don't know it very well xD Oops.

CatySky posted: »

I must say... What you wrote is almost perfect! The last sentence is just a little weird, I would write it like that: "J'adore le français,

• STORY OF ME LIFE

Alt text

• I WAS EXPECTING THAT

• edited June 2014

I really want to hear the voices of the users in this community... Oh well. I'll head over to webkinz. Believe it or not I still remember my log in xD

Dammit! It doesn't work :(

• There's something you need to understand, they didn't just give up, most of them were born into this world, they were out of luck and ended up on the streets, they are miserable and while it's easy to despise people who look like burdens, you really don't know what's going through their heads.

I don't hate them. I don't pity them. But they... I don't know how i should feel. I don't know how i feel, either. I despise them, and

• And don't you go to the toilet :o ?

STORY OF ME LIFE

• ive heard the voice of some. Some have heard mine. Sadly. Im sorry to whoever heard mine!!!! :P

I really want to hear the voices of the users in this community... Oh well. I'll head over to webkinz. Believe it or not I still remember my log in xD Dammit! It doesn't work

• We could all record a video of our voice singing :p

I really want to hear the voices of the users in this community... Oh well. I'll head over to webkinz. Believe it or not I still remember my log in xD Dammit! It doesn't work

• I probably sing like ass. So I will pass.

We could all record a video of our voice singing

• edited June 2014

double post. Because I felt like it.

• Let's not and say we did :D

I don't know how to post anything besides plain old text :( I'll post one on vine though :D

• I'm sure your voice is fine :D

ive heard the voice of some. Some have heard mine. Sadly. Im sorry to whoever heard mine!!!! :P

• edited June 2014

Cough wrong Cough Yournotsure Cough

I'm sure your voice is fine

• You guys will hear my voice...someday.

• now i'm curious to hear you sing :p

I probably sing like ass. So I will pass.

• good idea :D

Let's not and say we did I don't know how to post anything besides plain old text I'll post one on vine though

• Make that today!

TWDFan86 posted: »

You guys will hear my voice...someday.

• If you want to go deaf, ill sing for you! :D

now i'm curious to hear you sing

• Luke: "well that's a thing to say."

I probably sing like ass. So I will pass.

• My friends say i sound like... This kid from shrek i hate these guys lmfaoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWbaDmzCu8g&app=desktop

• Let me borrow your headset :3

Make that today!

• If y'all really want to hear it, I'll pm you my vine account

• i'm probably already half-deaf of having to hear my science teacher 3 days for week, so I think I can handle you singing ;)

If you want to go deaf, ill sing for you!

• I. LOVE. THAT. KID.

My friends say i sound like... This kid from shrek i hate these guys lmfaoo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWbaDmzCu8g&app=desktop

• Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!

If y'all really want to hear it, I'll pm you my vine account

Sign in to comment in this discussion.