The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Is anyone else suffering from Forum of the Dead withdrawal? I need to see what happens next! But we have to wait for 20 people >_<

ForumOfTheDeadPeopleProblems

• Once you get a PS4 we'll be able to hear your beautiful voice and join us in the fun of randomness and madness that is my skills as a host xD

My voice.... you do not want to hear it.

• Thanks Azlyn hopefully you dont hate me.

Azlyn posted: »

^^ It's alright, homie.

• Anyone have an Ifunny account on here?!??

• Alright, I'm racing in GTA IV right now. I'll get on 5 when you guys go :)

Do it, so you'll rank from MuteJoe to only Joseph I just came back from work, so i'll be ready to hold another crazy session very soon :P

• I'll probably actually be there today... you guys aren't rid of me yet! :P

Do it, so you'll rank from MuteJoe to only Joseph I just came back from work, so i'll be ready to hold another crazy session very soon :P

• Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

Okay, everyone, this was an eventful day! I'm gonna go try and get some sleep, i'm slobbering all over my keyboard. G'Night! Sleep tight!

• edited June 2014

• How exactly do those things work?

Is anyone else suffering from Forum of the Dead withdrawal? I need to see what happens next! But we have to wait for 20 people >_< ForumOfTheDeadPeopleProblems

• What things work?

How exactly do those things work?

• Fanfics

What things work?

• Oh jolly !! It's Friday the 13th !!

Join us in the fun tonight as I host another crazy session on PS3 !! I've been working on a ladder all day, we'll see how that pans out...

For those who haven't joined us yet, just pm me your PSN username and I shall add you so you can join us in the randomness that is GTAV online with a bunch of utterly crazy people! Oh goody xD Probably featuring two stabbing maniacs tonight...

Alt text

A piece of advice....never trust WhatTheDuck....he's a lose cannon that one...

• im coming.

Oh jolly !! It's Friday the 13th !! Join us in the fun tonight as I host another crazy session on PS3 !! I've been working on a ladder al

• STAB

Oh jolly !! It's Friday the 13th !! Join us in the fun tonight as I host another crazy session on PS3 !! I've been working on a ladder al

• Well with Pro's (though I'd say that it is more of an interactive story) he puts up usually 2 parts from 2 different POVs with choices at the end that people vote on. The choice that gets the most votes is used in the story, which can have severe consequences.

Fanfics

• Ill join during the night shift again.

• I wouldn't wish to get rid of ya, you're one of the highlight of every session I held so far :D

You and your stabby habit....those poor fruit vendors...

sardines posted: »

I'll probably actually be there today... you guys aren't rid of me yet! :P

• My area is currently getting raped with thunderstorms. Its_That_Guy knows what I'm talking about :P

• Word but it calmed down now.

TWDFan86 posted: »

My area is currently getting raped with thunderstorms. Its_That_Guy knows what I'm talking about :P

• I see. Thank you for the explanation.

Well with Pro's (though I'd say that it is more of an interactive story) he puts up usually 2 parts from 2 different POVs with choices at th

• I had those too.

My area is currently getting raped with thunderstorms. Its_That_Guy knows what I'm talking about :P

• I'm down to play today, missed a couple of psn's tho.

• Haha cool man !! You and me against the world again :D

Bring some ammo this time...xD

JonGon posted: »

I'm down to play today, missed a couple of psn's tho.

• Wait.... Do you live in new york?

I had those too.

• Yep. Still a lot of lightning where I live, though.

Word but it calmed down now.

• I don't have a Dominican accent either, bro, lol.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Again, he sounds like Reggie, except with a lower voice and Dominican accent

• No but close...I won't say where, because everyone will make fun of me lol

Wait.... Do you live in new york?

• Again, he sounds like Reggie, except with a lower voice and Dominican accent

I don't think there's anything bad about it, I'm just shy, lol. Only TDMshadow and WTD have heard me before.

• Dang then you must live a bit up northern than me.

Yep. Still a lot of lightning where I live, though.

• When are YOU going to get a ps4?

Once you get a PS4 we'll be able to hear your beautiful voice and join us in the fun of randomness and madness that is my skills as a host xD

• Alright, fine. I'll tell you. I live up in Eastchester, last stop of the 5 train :P

Dang then you must live a bit up northern than me.

• I don't have a Dominican accent either, bro, lol.

Again, he sounds like Reggie, except with a lower voice and Dominican accent

• "Soon" hehe xD

When are YOU going to get a ps4?

• Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts ?

No but close...I won't say where, because everyone will make fun of me lol

• Holy Shit you're way up north bro.

Alright, fine. I'll tell you. I live up in Eastchester, last stop of the 5 train :P

• Well, we talked for 2 hours and you only said 7 sentences, but yeah :P Guess I'm wrong.

I don't have a Dominican accent either, bro, lol.

• This show is not suitable for children :D

• Yeah, it's more of a New Yorkish Northeast U.S. accent.

Call = Cauw

walk = Waulk

etc.

Well, we talked for 2 hours and you only said 7 sentences, but yeah :P Guess I'm wrong.

• Yeah, but I go everywhere, lol

Holy Shit you're way up north bro.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.