The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Mi papa no ensene mi.

JonGon posted: »

No sabes spanish?! Oye chica pero porque?

• Be prepared to be scared. >:3

I wish I really liked reading. I'll look into it.

• STOP SPEAKING CHINESE ! Now there's no conversations to read. :/

Mi papa no ensene mi.

• Oh shit dang that's crazy

Oh, I heard or that. Dale is in it also!

• Okay so we have 6 people confirmed so far for Chapter 3, and 9 people who submitted a character but haven't been confirmed yet. So that means we need 5 more people to get Chapter 3!

• LMFAOO IT'S SPANISH NOT CHINESE

STOP SPEAKING CHINESE ! Now there's no conversations to read.

• HURRY UP GUYS. T.T

Okay so we have 6 people confirmed so far for Chapter 3, and 9 people who submitted a character but haven't been confirmed yet. So that means we need 5 more people to get Chapter 3!

• edited June 2014

I know but It LOOKS Chinese because I cant read it!!!

LMFAOO IT'S SPANISH NOT CHINESE

• I'm confirmed right?

Okay so we have 6 people confirmed so far for Chapter 3, and 9 people who submitted a character but haven't been confirmed yet. So that means we need 5 more people to get Chapter 3!

• Yup.

I'm confirmed right?

• edited June 2014

Trying to find a laptop. Which one should I get besides an apple because I'm not rich. I want to post pictures -_-. Yeah I'm spending hundreds of dollars to post pictures. I'm a dumbass. -____-

Edit: I'm thinking chrome book

• I like scary shit.

I found a audio book. I might just use that. But id rather read it myself. :/ Better than nothing I guess.

Be prepared to be scared. >:3

• DAMMIT PEOPLE, JOIN!!!

• edited June 2014

I practically stole my dads that he bought for all of use but its mine now. >:D

Mine is some kind of HP windows, I DONT KNOW. umm it says windows 8 on the bottom. It has a camera also, I like it though. Id recommend it if I knew what the damn name was.

Trying to find a laptop. Which one should I get besides an apple because I'm not rich. I want to post pictures -_-. Yeah I'm spending hundreds of dollars to post pictures. I'm a dumbass. -____- Edit: I'm thinking chrome book

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Could be worse. You could be buying it just to stare at it from its display case, which you tell visitors not to touch.

Trying to find a laptop. Which one should I get besides an apple because I'm not rich. I want to post pictures -_-. Yeah I'm spending hundreds of dollars to post pictures. I'm a dumbass. -____- Edit: I'm thinking chrome book

• My HP laptops always crash :/

I practically stole my dads that he bought for all of use but its mine now. >:D Mine is some kind of HP windows, I DONT KNOW. umm it s

• You kill the bastard that put a bullet in my skull yet?

• edited June 2014

Mine hasn't. At lease not yet.

My HP laptops always crash

• Actually, scratch 'Salem's Lot. Read The Shining instead, if you like scary shit.

I like scary shit. I found a audio book. I might just use that. But id rather read it myself. Better than nothing I guess.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

WTD is no more as user nor character VENGEANCE was mine muahahahaaha!! :)

You kill the bastard that put a bullet in my skull yet?

I've been so distracted today that I forgot it was Friday the 13th. So happy Friday the 13th everyone!

Alt text

• K. When I get the chance I'll listen to the audio book.

Actually, scratch 'Salem's Lot. Read The Shining instead, if you like scary shit.

• Its only been said like 50 billion times on here! xD

dojo32161 posted: »

I've been so distracted today that I forgot it was Friday the 13th. So happy Friday the 13th everyone!

• And the best speller of the year award goes to.......

Mine hasn't. At lease not yet.

Sorry to be repetitive, but every time I turn my back there's 300 more comments, it's tough to keep track.

Its only been said like 50 billion times on here! xD

• Ok, buenas noches chicos y chicas. Que sueñen con walkers y ojalá que se los coman.

• edited June 2014

:p

Sorry to be repetitive, but every time I turn my back there's 300 more comments, it's tough to keep track.

• Buenas noches!

Ok, buenas noches chicos y chicas. Que sueñen con walkers y ojalá que se los coman.

• You just look screwing with me don't you. -_-

Ok, buenas noches chicos y chicas. Que sueñen con walkers y ojalá que se los coman.

If only that 6th grade Spanish class had been any help at all.

• Don't make fun of her. >.<

And the best speller of the year award goes to.......

• edited June 2014

IM NOT IN SPELLING CLASS AM I? If I don't have to spell correctly, I'm not going to put the effort into doing it. But I do know how to spell correctly.

Edit: If I'm in the mood, I will check over my spelling. But some days its just shits and giggles and I don't really feel like going over it.

And the best speller of the year award goes to.......

• edited June 2014

"Ok, good night boys and girls". And then "with walkers"

That's all I got out of that. Con means "with" right? Spanish is supposedly an easy language to learn, but I was never able to do it for some reason.

• I SPIT MY WATER ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD

• Good... most good newman...

Markd4547 posted: »

WTD is no more as user nor character VENGEANCE was mine muahahahaaha!!

• edited June 2014

Thank you Rachelle.

Don't make fun of her. >.<

• Alt text

I want this as my yearbook quote: Can I get an Amen?

• I said good night ladies and gentlemen. I hope you dream of walkers and they eat you, lmao!

Typing in Spanish is hard for me sometimes :(

You just look screwing with me don't you. -_-

• lol. Then don't type in Spanish and it would make it easier for all of us. :p

And good night. Hope the walkers bite!

I said good night ladies and gentlemen. I hope you dream of walkers and they eat you, lmao! Typing in Spanish is hard for me sometimes

• Hey, I almost failed my 10th grade Spanish class and I speak it...

Those little symbols always screwed me up xD

If only that 6th grade Spanish class had been any help at all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.