The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Why can't this thread get big during the day rather than at night!?!?

• That scary moment when you choke on your own spit and your life flashes before your eyes.

• edited June 2014

We need something to talk about.

What is your weapon of choice for the apocalypse? Mine is either a stickle or a weed whacker

• Two machetes and a hatchet, with a pistol on the side.

We need something to talk about. What is your weapon of choice for the apocalypse? Mine is either a stickle or a weed whacker

• HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

• Juicebox........

We need something to talk about. What is your weapon of choice for the apocalypse? Mine is either a stickle or a weed whacker

• Or when you leaning In your chair and it almost falls back.

That scary moment when you choke on your own spit and your life flashes before your eyes.

• A katana, or a baseball bat with barbed wire on it!

• Oh my God yes, or when you accidentally miss a step when you're walking down the stairs and you just know you're going to fall.

Or when you leaning In your chair and it almost falls back.

• edited June 2014

2 of these, one in each hand.

Alt text

If we all got together in the apocalypse we would be unstoppable.

• edited June 2014

OMG! I was eating spaghetti today and one of those fuckers went down my throat but wouldn't go down all the way. So its like I swallowed half of it. I thought I was going to die. My life flashed before my eyes xD

and then my mom sat there and watched me like I was a fish out of water gasping for air. :/

Oh my God yes, or when you accidentally miss a step when you're walking down the stairs and you just know you're going to fall.

• Good plan, Rachel, good plan. We'll kick ass.

2 of these, one in each hand. If we all got together in the apocalypse we would be unstoppable.

• Why do I always miss out on the fun?!??

• Rachel, whilst choking on spaghetti: B-b-but..... I never even got a chance to live yet.

OMG! I was eating spaghetti today and one of those fuckers went down my throat but wouldn't go down all the way. So its like I swallowed hal

• i'd be the guy in the bear custom XD

Who would you guys be in this picture? I'd definitely be the toddlers in tiaras kid lol

• xD STOP MAKING ME LAUGH! whenever I laugh I cough. And its 12 in the morning.

Eh.. whenever I breath I want cough.. fml. And my lungs started making that noise again. ALOT more now because I'm coughing more. I better not get pneumonia or some shit.

Rachel, whilst choking on spaghetti: B-b-but..... I never even got a chance to live yet.

• Alt text

Or when you leaning In your chair and it almost falls back.

• I'll send you flowers at the hospital. <3

xD STOP MAKING ME LAUGH! whenever I laugh I cough. And its 12 in the morning. Eh.. whenever I breath I want cough.. fml. And my lungs sta

• But I haven't been able to break through my nose for 3 weeks. I wont be able to smell them. :/

I'll send you flowers at the hospital.

• Lawn mower >:) nah but in all seriousness, I would pick Hilda

• edited June 2014

So is someone here interested in The Wolrd Cup?

• lol NO.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

• You'll still be able to look at them xD

Hmmm.... maybe it'll be like that scene in The Walking Dead, when Rick wakes up from his coma after Shane sends him the flowers, and the zombie apocalypse starts and Elmer and Basket Head can rule the world at last.

But I haven't been able to break through my nose for 3 weeks. I wont be able to smell them.

• That's what i supposed ,i'm not really a fan of it but i'm bored and i don't know what to talk about.

lol NO.

• The hell is The Wolr Cup?

• xD I still don't fully know what Elmer means, but some how it makes sense.

You'll still be able to look at them xD Hmmm.... maybe it'll be like that scene in The Walking Dead, when Rick wakes up from his coma aft

• shhhhhh just let it happen

Wow, that sounded so freaking creepy v.v

xD I still don't fully know what Elmer means, but some how it makes sense.

• You know what you call "soccer". Oh and the logo looks like a facepalm

Alt text

The hell is The Wolr Cup?

• Ohhhh, WORLD CUP. Okay. Yeah, not really interested in soccer.

You know what you call "soccer". Oh and the logo looks like a facepalm

• Yeah me neither

Ohhhh, WORLD CUP. Okay. Yeah, not really interested in soccer.

• How about that moment when your sleeping and it feels like your falling?

That scary moment when you choke on your own spit and your life flashes before your eyes.

• xD Yes I did sound creepy, mainly because it reminded me of this.

Alt text

xD OMG

shhhhhh just let it happen Wow, that sounded so freaking creepy v.v

• I've never felt like I was falling in my sleep. o_O

I hear people talking about how that happens to them all the time, but I can never share the pain because that never happened to me before.

How about that moment when your sleeping and it feels like your falling?

• I'm c r y i n g.

That poor, poor cat. xD

xD Yes I did sound creepy, mainly because it reminded me of this. xD OMG

• I saw a video and I listened to it and that how I did it. I'm going to try to find it now.

I've never felt like I was falling in my sleep. o_O I hear people talking about how that happens to them all the time, but I can never share the pain because that never happened to me before.

• edited June 2014

It feels like your falling back first into a bottomless pit.

Edit: It last for like 1-2 seconds

I've never felt like I was falling in my sleep. o_O I hear people talking about how that happens to them all the time, but I can never share the pain because that never happened to me before.

• Well, that sounds lovely.

Bet you didn't know that ATR fed me to a damn tiger in my dream once.

It feels like your falling back first into a bottomless pit. Edit: It last for like 1-2 seconds

• edited June 2014

I am but America gets rocked every time -_- besides I can't watch a 90 minute match. Also, does it piss anyone else off that they count up instead of counting down?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.