The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

So you're into vines? Cool! Me too. I like Christian DelGrosso the most, i think.

I'm on that Vine grind currently

• Huh? Another lesson?

I love Japanese songs. BTW Tomorrow check your mail. ;D

• Chocolate :)

Hmmm... debate time. Chocolate or sour candy?

• Sour candy, because I'M BADASS.

Aaand because chocolate is too mainstream. I'm a hipster, bro.

Hmmm... debate time. Chocolate or sour candy?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Mixtos chips.

I just had three waffles and now I'm completely satisfied. What's the last thing you ate?

• I like too many people :D

Azlyn posted: »

So you're into vines? Cool! Me too. I like Christian DelGrosso the most, i think.

• The waffles in a way were my breakfast. When I woke up I had a mango, but that didn't count. So yeah, I just had breakfast at 4pm also.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Chips, last night at 2am while playing GTA. I'm about to go eat breakfast right now, though....yes at 4pm :P

• Alt text

I woke up early because apparently there's a fucking rock band right outside my window.

• "Its staring to get cool hear which is really nice because humans fuck here"

DAFAQ? Oh yeah and that guys tattoo is SICK!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Funny Video Of The Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiQK2MLQFCE

• You might have already seen this but meh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2-BfThJI6g

• We're one strange couple of kids :')

The waffles in a way were my breakfast. When I woke up I had a mango, but that didn't count. So yeah, I just had breakfast at 4pm also.

• Mint chocolate pie. Kenny: "Good for nutrition, not so good on the way out though. (Laughs)" Clem: -__-

I just had three waffles and now I'm completely satisfied. What's the last thing you ate?

• Try living right by a subway train and an airport :P

I woke up early because apparently there's a fucking rock band right outside my window.

• HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO SLEEP x_x

Try living right by a subway train and an airport :P

• And you always have a ice cream truck outside your apartment xD

Try living right by a subway train and an airport :P

• edited June 2014

I've been living here for 10 years so I got used to it, lol. And also, there's ALWAYS police, firetruck, and ambulance sirens!

HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO SLEEP x_x

• Every fucking afternoon!! Uuughh >.<

And you always have a ice cream truck outside your apartment xD

• That's not the worst. The last hotel i've been to has bugs hidden in the wardrobe and bathroom, every time i flushed the toilet the dirty water flooded our room and luggage, our shower was more of a... I don't know what it was. We had a broken window and our bed sheets were pissed. Our lights weren't working so we had to buy some light bulbs.

Talk about huge crap.

Funny Video Of The Day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiQK2MLQFCE

• If I had known AC/DC was coming to my city I'd have woken up 3 hours ago. Dude next door won't stop blaring his shit. >.<

I've been living here for 10 years so I got used to it, lol. And also, there's ALWAYS police, firetruck, and ambulance sirens!

• One of the most awkward things just happened. xD FML

• I love music as much as the next guy, but that would annoy me :\

If I had known AC/DC was coming to my city I'd have woken up 3 hours ago. Dude next door won't stop blaring his shit. >.<

• Thats why you need to live in a small town :D

• Lmfao imagine living next to a Fire Station.

• WHAT WHAT I WANNA KNOW

One of the most awkward things just happened. xD FML

• edited June 2014

That's why I live in a small town :D

• A preview of my next video. Don't know if I posted it here, I have the memory of a goldfish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjDoLISbS9E

• Clem: "Tell me. TELL ME!"

• Granted, it is like almost 3 in the afternoon....

SO SUE ME FOR TRYING TO SLEEP IN T_T

I love music as much as the next guy, but that would annoy me

• Well, it's not like it was my choice. But I still don't mind living in New York :)

Thats why you need to live in a small town

• Que paso?

• Lol, I would hate that.

Lmfao imagine living next to a Fire Station.

• Good insert time of day here

• Tell us now gurl.

• I don't blame you. I wake up at 2pm :D

Granted, it is like almost 3 in the afternoon.... SO SUE ME FOR TRYING TO SLEEP IN T_T

• So I went to the store with my mom (wish I didn't)

I was walking by myself an left my mom behind because I could care less about the shit she was looking at, so I was walking down an isle and when I turned the corner and saw these 2 guys from my school standing there. I was like "OH FUCK" then I just stood there and then one of them looked at me and said "HEY". I didn't know what to do, I just stood there saying "Fuck. fuck.fuck. fuck. fuck." in my mind! Then the other kid heard him and looked over and saw me and said "Hi" So now I'm standing there in a friken triangle and they were both walking up to me! It wasn't awkward because I knew them, it was awkward because I kind of knew both of them of liked me. I know, unbelievable right?

So they came closer to me and I let out the most awkward "Hi" to both of them x_x Then they looked at each other with a confused face(they didn't know each other) I'm sure they have seen each other in school a couple of times but they didn't really know each other ... Then my mom came around the corner and yelled my name because we had to leave so I just told them I had to go and hauled ass out of there.

When I got to a good distance I looked back and saw them walking away from each other. That moment i saw them NOT talking to each other was one of the biggest reliefs of my life. xD

WHAT WHAT I WANNA KNOW

• Noncy is going to love the Frozen part xD

Giraffehat posted: »

A preview of my next video. Don't know if I posted it here, I have the memory of a goldfish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjDoLISbS9E

• LOL, had to be you XD

Azlyn posted: »

This art gives me life. ![Alt text](http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-06/10/13/enhanced/webdr0

• Let it go.

Noncy is going to love the Frozen part xD

• DEM MOVES!

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.