The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• LMFAO

AWESOMEO posted: »

DEM MOVES!

• Awkward Love Triangles - Starring Rachel.

So I went to the store with my mom (wish I didn't) I was walking by myself an left my mom behind because I could care less about the shit

• You should have stabbed them and ran.

So I went to the store with my mom (wish I didn't) I was walking by myself an left my mom behind because I could care less about the shit

• Damn, that's awkward 0-0

• That's how Noncy handles crushes.

You should have stabbed them and ran.

• You're a guy? :O

You should have stabbed them and ran.

• Noncy isn't a guy nor girl. Noncy is Noncy.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You're a guy? :O

• Noncy is love, Noncy is life <3

Noncy isn't a guy nor girl. Noncy is Noncy.

• cheese :p

I just had three waffles and now I'm completely satisfied. What's the last thing you ate?

• I didn't know who to look at or who to pay attention to! LOL worst shit ever. Why couldn't it be someone else!? Well at lease my hair looked nice. :p

Awkward Love Triangles - Starring Rachel.

• They see me rollin, dey hattin.

• hahaha that's really awkward.

• 5 1/2

Random question of the day What's your foot size? Mine is 9.5

• hahahaha

DEM MOVES!

• He broke that walkers ankles.

DEM MOVES!

• Radical.

My reaction:

Alt text

Well, now I'm happy, because I don't have to be nice to him

Noncy is love, Noncy is life

• So... Just been thinking, in 5 days, I'm gonna have 2 more fucking years in the ghetto, then it's off to the army :P

"It's weird you know... How fast things are changing. I can't stop thinking about tomorrow. I never used to do that."

• You still have to be nice to him. That doesn't change anything. >:(

Radical. My reaction: Well, now I'm happy, because I don't have to be nice to him

• I think I'm 6 1/2 or 7.

Random question of the day What's your foot size? Mine is 9.5

• Nope. I have big ass feet.

Azlyn posted: »

Cool, so what's your size? Am i the only big-foot freak here?

• Word life goes by so fast.

So... Just been thinking, in 5 days, I'm gonna have 2 more fucking years in the ghetto, then it's off to the army :P "It's weird you know... How fast things are changing. I can't stop thinking about tomorrow. I never used to do that."

• Whispers -He knows...

Radical. My reaction: Well, now I'm happy, because I don't have to be nice to him

• Damn, man. I feel bad for you, but everything will be okay.

So... Just been thinking, in 5 days, I'm gonna have 2 more fucking years in the ghetto, then it's off to the army :P "It's weird you know... How fast things are changing. I can't stop thinking about tomorrow. I never used to do that."

• The wait for episodes doesn't -__-

Word life goes by so fast.

• edited June 2014

So noncy is a guy WTF.
    Alt text

You still have to be nice to him. That doesn't change anything. >:(

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Bad? I don't feel bad, I feel honored that I can serve my country, remember what I said yesterday about those 3 young men that were kidnapped? I want to stop that, that's a step towards that :D

Rafoli posted: »

Damn, man. I feel bad for you, but everything will be okay.

• Is it really that surprising? I mean, what has he done to prove that he was a girl in any way, besides his Snow White avatar? -_-

So noncy is a guy WTF.

• edited June 2014

I have the same question. Why do people freak out so much?

Is it really that surprising? I mean, what has he done to prove that he was a girl in any way, besides his Snow White avatar? -_-

• Some people are just jerks... .-.

I have the same question. Why do people freak out so much?

• I dont know i guess just the way you guys acted and how when someone would ask if hes a guy or girl the question would always be thrown away with "Noncy is love, Noncy is life" that you guys always say made it feel like he was a girl.

Is it really that surprising? I mean, what has he done to prove that he was a girl in any way, besides his Snow White avatar? -_-

• Yeah, don't you feel dumb now?

You're a guy? :O

• Noncy is above mere limitations such as gender.

I dont know i guess just the way you guys acted and how when someone would ask if hes a guy or girl the question would always be thrown away with "Noncy is love, Noncy is life" that you guys always say made it feel like he was a girl.

• Guys watch out for these to men when the apocalypse start They are going to shoot everyone in sight!

Markd
    Alt text

CornPopperAlt text

They also kill horses.

• Nah this is because TTG has mastered Time and so they make it feel longer than it is.

The wait for episodes doesn't -__-

• I think the only time when I actually thought about him being a girl was when he said something about ovaries exploding.

Its just a sentence I wouldn't expect to come from a guy xD... But other than that I didn't see another scenario were he was indicated as a female. People probably thought he was a girl because of his picture.

I dont know i guess just the way you guys acted and how when someone would ask if hes a guy or girl the question would always be thrown away with "Noncy is love, Noncy is life" that you guys always say made it feel like he was a girl.

• See there it goes again.

Noncy is above mere limitations such as gender.

• NO! Cornpoppers guys face reminds me of one of those guys I saw at the store! The guy that was more awkward!

Guys watch out for these to men when the apocalypse start They are going to shoot everyone in sight! Markd CornPopper They also kill horses.

• Nope. WTD and I figured it out a long, long time ago. Remember the theory I wanted to send you? Well here it is.

Ok, so. In my first weeks on the forum I pretend to be a girl and then I bumped into you, and we started flirting with each other for a day, right? Then you got mad because I was actually a guy. Then, Woodbury comes along and you're flirting back and forth. And now you want to see breasts a least one each season of GOT. So, in conclusion you are a guy

Yeah, don't you feel dumb now?

• So im a jerk for thinking he was a girl?

Some people are just jerks... .-.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.