The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, I'm not Noncy. I don't know what to tell you.

Why don't you talk to him about it if you're soooo curious?

See there it goes again.

• Still never actually got that.

Truthfully, I knew you were a guy during that time. I just wanted to mess with you. But whatever, this will be easier if you just admit you're attracted to me.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Nope. WTD and I figured it out a long, long time ago. Remember the theory I wanted to send you? Well here it is. Ok, so. In my first week

• No. I'm just saying that some people are freaking out over something so petty. Like, so what if he's a guy? Can't you just say "oh okay that's cool I guess" instead of "So noncy is a guy WTF"?

So im a jerk for thinking he was a girl?

• Im not curious we all know now.

Well, I'm not Noncy. I don't know what to tell you. Why don't you talk to him about it if you're soooo curious?

• Me? Pshhhhhhhhhh

Pssshhhh

Phshsss

PHHSHSSSS

Still never actually got that. Truthfully, I knew you were a guy during that time. I just wanted to mess with you. But whatever, this will be easier if you just admit you're attracted to me.

• Dude, why do you have to be like that? -_-

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Me? Pshhhhhhhhhh Pssshhhh Phshsss PHHSHSSSS

• I think he just said that because this whole time he thought noncy was a girl so, yeah your going to be really shocked.

I don't think itsthatguy sad it in a mean way, or mad way. Just saying

No. I'm just saying that some people are freaking out over something so petty. Like, so what if he's a guy? Can't you just say "oh okay that's cool I guess" instead of "So noncy is a guy WTF"?

• Lmfaoo i didnt freak out i was laughing as i wrote that message my bad if it came out the wrong way this is why i sometimes hate typing things.

No. I'm just saying that some people are freaking out over something so petty. Like, so what if he's a guy? Can't you just say "oh okay that's cool I guess" instead of "So noncy is a guy WTF"?

• I like to say weird things people wouldn't expect me to say.

I think the only time when I actually thought about him being a girl was when he said something about ovaries exploding. Its just a sente

• I thought Noncy was a girl at first, and I wasn't that shocked...

I think he just said that because this whole time he thought noncy was a girl so, yeah your going to be really shocked. I don't think itsthatguy sad it in a mean way, or mad way. Just saying

• Thank You DLB.

I think he just said that because this whole time he thought noncy was a girl so, yeah your going to be really shocked. I don't think itsthatguy sad it in a mean way, or mad way. Just saying

• Way to make me feel like the bad guy! >:(

Thank You DLB.

• edited June 2014

Because he can't help being an asshole even when he's trying not to be....Just ask anyone on GTAO...xD The proof is in the pudding...llol

Dude, why do you have to be like that? -_-

• It does, one door closes, another opens.

Word life goes by so fast.

• I like pudding.

Because he can't help being an asshole even when he's trying not to be....Just ask anyone on GTAO...xD The proof is in the pudding...llol

• You're not the bad guy jesus lmfaooo i wasnt shocked all i did was laugh i wasnt angry all i did was type that hoping it will come out in a comedic way but by the looks of it it didn't. But hey if i cant make you believe me then you are free to hate me.

Way to make me feel like the bad guy! >:(

• I'm not laughing.

• I don't hate you. >.<

I just don't see what's so funny about it. Maybe it's because I've known for longer, I don't know.

You're not the bad guy jesus lmfaooo i wasnt shocked all i did was laugh i wasnt angry all i did was type that hoping it will come out in a

• I can relate to you 100% I wasn't that shocked either.

Some people take news better than others. And another thing is that in a way you knew noncy better. You talked to noncy and joked around with him a lot. So its like you understood him more, and you were closer to him as a friend so you didn't freak out as much. I kind of had a strong vibe noncy was a guy, so it wasn't that shocking to me. I wasn't upset with noncy,i wasn't mad, I didn't hold a grudge because he never once did say he was a girl. So I had NO right to be mad at him. So I wasn't. The thought of being mad at him didn't cross my mind. Even if he did say he was a girl before, and then revealed he was a guy, I probably still wouldn't be mad at him.

And I think I said this to you before, but there is NO rule on here that says you cant lie about your sex, that you have to tell people weather your male or female, or that you cant keep your gender anonymous. But, I don't see a reason why you cant be shocked, but still have respect that he is a guy and be cool with it.

I thought Noncy was a girl at first, and I wasn't that shocked...

• Yeah, I get it. It's okay to be shocked. I guess I just don't want people blowing everything out of proportion.

I can relate to you 100% I wasn't that shocked either. Some people take news better than others. And another thing is that in a way you

• edited June 2014

Don't feel like a bad guy. Your not. Your the good one for trying to defend our friend the way you did. And not a lot of people would go to he extent you just did to defend someone. That goes to show your not a bad guy. Noncys lucky to have a friend like you to step out of there way ad defend noncy like that.

Way to make me feel like the bad guy! >:(

• Nah i felt a bit of hate coming from what you wrote.

I don't hate you. >.< I just don't see what's so funny about it. Maybe it's because I've known for longer, I don't know.

• Does a long sigh

I get so mindfucked everytime I come on here. -_-

• I appreciate your help. But whether they accept it and move on or if they bitch about it is up to them.

Yeah, I get it. It's okay to be shocked. I guess I just don't want people blowing everything out of proportion.

• sigh I didn't mean to make anyone mad. That wasn't my intention.

I'm just pretty sensitive about this stuff. I just want to protect my friends.

Don't feel like a bad guy. Your not. Your the good one for trying to defend our friend the way you did. And not a lot of people would go to

• I'm not mad anymore, and I don't hate you.

Nah i felt a bit of hate coming from what you wrote.

• I know that feel, bro.

Twistee posted: »

Does a long sigh I get so mindfucked everytime I come on here. -_-

• I don't think you necessarily made anyone 'mad'. You certainly didn't make me mad. You were just defending your friend. Which is totally understandable.

sigh I didn't mean to make anyone mad. That wasn't my intention. I'm just pretty sensitive about this stuff. I just want to protect my friends.

• By whom today?

• Lmfaoooo

• I don't think it was hate, there was confusion, let's just let this go.

Nah i felt a bit of hate coming from what you wrote.

• Everyone please. Stop the madness. Let's just take this moment and realize just how well Rachelle pulls off the baskethead look.

• (?) BasketHead will remember that.

Everyone please. Stop the madness. Let's just take this moment and realize just how well Rachelle pulls off the baskethead look.

• Now there's fucking bongo drums out on the street.... WHAT IS THIS WHAT AM I MISSING?

• Another forum crash, greeeaaat.

I don't have a precise answer, since everyone likes to mindfuck me. T_T

AWESOMEO posted: »

By whom today?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

Sounds fun, the noise I get here is the shouting of pissed off protestors because I live nearby some politician that they all just LOVE to hate, so I can't sleep, AND I can't call the police because it's authorized.

Fml.

Now there's fucking bongo drums out on the street.... WHAT IS THIS WHAT AM I MISSING?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUj4VqC4PmI&list=UUBi5Hth9Z0rnKhPCzqrV7FQ

See, Matt? I'm a master at racing. It's not me, it's GTA V physics!

• Hahaha I know what it is. There's a damn festival across the street. It took me forever to figure it out.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sounds fun, the noise I get here is the shouting of pissed off protestors because I live nearby some politician that they all just LOVE to hate, so I can't sleep, AND I can't call the police because it's authorized. Fml.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited June 2014

I was trying to be funny, but I guess not :P

This reminded me of this part of Episode 5.

Omid: Noncy is a guy? Woah.

Chirsta: Knock it off.

Omid: I mean, I kinda knew that he-

Chirsta: OMID.

Omid: CHIRSTA. I'm trying to lighten the fucking tone.

Chirsta: We need to get over it! Not stupid jokes!

Sorry if I was an asshole :P

Dude, why do you have to be like that? -_-

• And now there is a big ass crowd of orthodox Jewish dudes driving huge trucks with flashing signs and they're yelling with a megaphone: "THE MESSIAH IS COMING!" And I'm just shouting at them from my room..

Hahaha I know what it is. There's a damn festival across the street. It took me forever to figure it out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.