The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Pssh, let's try a rematch when I'm Rank 100, then it would be a fair fight. That extra health bullshit is, well you know. BULLSHIT.

Nah, y'all just got owned by my sneaky skills xD I'll be glad to throw a rematch next time haha I hope you're ready to get your ass kicked again !!

• edited June 2014

I wear a shirt most of the time because I hate sunburn and I hate sun screen. I got sunburn really bad when I was little and im kinda paranoid now.

Your skin is probably going to start pealing... ALOT. Also put some aloe Vera gel on it. That helps.

And I'm so jelly that your hair looks that way it does. When I swim my hair looks SO RATCHET and its in dread locks and UGGH. Then it starts getting curly. -_-

sardines posted: »

The one time that I'm gone is the time everyone posts Attack On Titan stuff... In other news, I threw a party today and I sunburned..

• I work at the pool in the summer and last year I got a really bad sunburn on my back. Apply aloe vera gel and have a fan near you or put a cold towel on the sunburn. If it's real bad, the skin will peel so just be gentle or else it will hurt like hell.

The one time that I'm gone is the time everyone posts Attack On Titan stuff... In other news, I threw a party today and I sunburned..

• edited June 2014

Quick question, do you read Tyler_Durants fan fics??!

I'm having Forum of the Dead story withdrawal symptoms. x_x CHAPTER 3 NEEDS TO HAPPEN ALREADY!!!

• No. :S

Quick question, do you read Tyler_Durants fan fics??!

• Heck when i get sunburned i have to sleep standing up i cant touch shit not even my bed so i just stay in the shower with ice cold water all night.

• O_O

You haven't read his fan fics?! They are like, the shit. If you need something to do, read them. They are amazing. I HIGHLY recommend it.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/60200/the-walking-dead-a-saving-grace-part-1-fan-made

No. :S

• I second that recommendation.

No. :S

• =]

JonGon posted: »

I second that recommendation.

• Lmao! Had me crying every time he interrupted Rick.

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_QelnbRerE

• Chapter 3 tomorrow... maybe.

Alt text

I'm having Forum of the Dead story withdrawal symptoms. x_x CHAPTER 3 NEEDS TO HAPPEN ALREADY!!!

• Ricks face in almost that entire video is: I'm done with your shit

• Pro, I'll ask this again........

y u do dis pro y

Chapter 3 tomorrow... maybe.

• sigh

Philip Blake <3

• edited June 2014

I've been wanting to do a drawing of all the cast members from chapters 1 and 2, but there's no damn time! ;-;

Something like this but with all of us. (not my drawing)

Alt text
    DeviantArt

Chapter 3 tomorrow... maybe.

• Alt text

Taps on table... I Brought whiskey!

Pro, I'll ask this again........ y u do dis pro y

• Lmao, I lost it at the drum solo!

Lmao! Had me crying every time he interrupted Rick.

• If you could actually do that, you'd be my favourite person here (except for Pro and Noncy, of course).

I've been wanting to do a drawing of all the cast members from chapters 1 and 2, but there's no damn time! ;-; Something like this but with all of us. (not my drawing) DeviantArt

• Lmao, too funny!

Ricks face in almost that entire video is: I'm done with your shit

• Drum solo?! I was too busy laughing that I missed it.

Lmao, I lost it at the drum solo!

• Alt text

• BasketHeadisNotAmused

Taps on table... I Brought whiskey!

• Dude, no lie. I was actually going to do something like that, haha. Have all the cast members drawn, but we have like over 40 people!

I've been wanting to do a drawing of all the cast members from chapters 1 and 2, but there's no damn time! ;-; Something like this but with all of us. (not my drawing) DeviantArt

• Start watching from 1:39, lmao.

Drum solo?! I was too busy laughing that I missed it.

• Wish I could, but starting next week I'll have only 1-2 hours of spare time, IF i'm lucky :/

If you could actually do that, you'd be my favourite person here (except for Pro and Noncy, of course).

• The Governor has the best bullshit face ever. He's like "Wait... i'm not finished"

Start watching from 1:39, lmao.

• BULLSHIT.

Not me.

• Look at T-Dog being fabulous.

Sighs

Poor T-Dog. T_T

• He got dat Gucci belt.

Twistee posted: »

Look at T-Dog being fabulous. Sighs Poor T-Dog. T_T

• Rachelle doesn't die, she just takes a break from living.

TWDFan86 posted: »

BULLSHIT.

• For an eternity.

Rachelle doesn't die, she just takes a break from living.

• I'm so tempted to see them.

Dude, no lie. I was actually going to do something like that, haha. Have all the cast members drawn, but we have like over 40 people!

• edited June 2014

Alt text

If you haven't seen it yet.

• Nah, until God has other plans for me.

TWDFan86 posted: »

For an eternity.

• Alt text

If you haven't seen it yet.

• edited June 2014

Alt text

I TOLD YOU TO KEEP IT A SECRET

• Alt text

I TOLD YOU TO KEEP IT A SECRET

• edited June 2014

My first GIF. Lee: "Hope to god this works."

FML... -_____________-