The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

You think I don't know that? We had to, we won't let our soldier die!

That's the difference, we won't let even one of our comrades die, but they just don't give a shit about eachother, the only thing they have in common is a common enemy.

Uhhhh dont take it the wrong way bro but that was a bad trade.

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

-pats your shoulder- There, there.

• I know you know.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You think I don't know that? We had to, we won't let our soldier die! That's the difference, we won't let even one of our comrades die, but they just don't give a shit about eachother, the only thing they have in common is a common enemy.

• Alt text

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31-zJSn2DLQ

• Alt text

ARGH, SO ADORABLE.

• The video was uploaded on my birthday too LMFAO

• Alt text

• OMG when the video started I thought his dreads were the tarantula xD

• It's a sign, you know what to do.

The video was uploaded on my birthday too LMFAO

• HeartlessJoe is like...

Alt text

He's had enough!

HeartlessJoe

• I know, I just really hate those tests!

I can see just fine ._.

• Hahaha I did too when I watched it for the first time :D

When my little sister showed me I was like "WTF what's that on his head?!?" and she said "that's his hair... .-." I felt like a moron, lmao.

OMG when the video started I thought his dreads were the tarantula xD

• I'll consider it.

It's a sign, you know what to do.

• So just a random question, what does future have in store for you?

I have 2 more years in school, then I'm off to the army, after that I consider moving to MURICA.

• Lol, I feel sick. :c

MUAHAHAHAHA >:D

• sigh Don't make me think about the future -.-

Hmmm.... one more year until I graduate, and then I'll probably go to school for television production, then get a job as a screenwriter/editor at a local tv station. I want to move to the States too, but I don't know. I don't know anyone there, and my brother wants to move to Mexico with my dad, and my mom and stepdad want to stay in Canada. I'd be all alone. =/ I have 0% chance in Hollywood, and I know it.

So just a random question, what does future have in store for you? I have 2 more years in school, then I'm off to the army, after that I consider moving to MURICA.

• I'm older than you, but you graduate before me?!?

NotFairAmerica

sigh Don't make me think about the future -.- Hmmm.... one more year until I graduate, and then I'll probably go to school for television

• That's not even his best video. He also eats raw eyeballs, raw bull testicles, live cockroaches, a dumpster smoothie, a mouse milkshake, a live scorpion, blood filled leeches, and many more awful things.

Lol, I feel sick. :c

• edited June 2014

I dont know life is crazy im hoping to get my Associates Degree in Computer Science and get a job as Network Administrator but life might have something else in store who knows. And also get my Bachelors in Computer Engineering.

So just a random question, what does future have in store for you? I have 2 more years in school, then I'm off to the army, after that I consider moving to MURICA.

• That's cool, I also want to be a writer, but more independent, maybe also for video games.

I'm just gonna move there and start from scratch I guess, who knows, maybe I'll see you there ;)

"It's weird you know... How fast things are changing. I can't stop thinking about tomorrow. I never used to do that."

sigh Don't make me think about the future -.- Hmmm.... one more year until I graduate, and then I'll probably go to school for television

• Lol, I'm graduating this year. 8)

I'm older than you, but you graduate before me?!? NotFairAmerica

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

sounds promising, just be sure it's your passion ;)

I dont know life is crazy im hoping to get my Associates Degree in Computer Science and get a job as Network Administrator but life might have something else in store who knows. And also get my Bachelors in Computer Engineering.

• When do you graduate? o_o

I'm older than you, but you graduate before me?!? NotFairAmerica

• edited June 2014

Im hoping a degree aint much just a piece of paper its when you land the job that you can be like FUCK YEAA. And i wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't i wanted this for a while.

sounds promising, just be sure it's your passion

• It really is true when people say time flies by. I remember being a little girl running around being a kid, and not having to worry about anything. Now as I get older, responsibility is being given to me & I don't wanna mess it up. WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?! T_T

SLOW DOWN POR FAVOR

That's cool, I also want to be a writer, but more independent, maybe also for video games. I'm just gonna move there and start from scrat

• I'll graduate in 2016, then move on to 4 years of college. I'll get my bachelor's degree then move on to 4 years of veterinary school to get my doctorate in veterinary medicine. There are only 28 veterinary schools in the USA, and none in my state, so I'll have to move. It is extremely hard to get into them (in fact, much harder than normal medical school) since they only allow a very small number of people in to study, so I might need to go overseas and go to vet school there. I might try to get a doctorate later on.

• edited June 2014
    1. By the way, I'm only 2 days older than you lol.

When do you graduate? o_o

• Okay, that's weird....it changed "2016" into "1."

* By the way, I'm only 2 days older than you lol.

• Get that 4.0 GPA and they will beg for you to go.

I'll graduate in 2016, then move on to 4 years of college. I'll get my bachelor's degree then move on to 4 years of veterinary school to get

• lmfaoooo really?? xD

* By the way, I'm only 2 days older than you lol.

• Life happened, just look at it as a new beginning, endless possibilities :D

Glenn said that quote btw.

It really is true when people say time flies by. I remember being a little girl running around being a kid, and not having to worry about an

• Wherever life takes me.

• Yup c:

lmfaoooo really?? xD

• I thought I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I'm not really sure. My mom wants me to be some sort of doctor, but I feel like writing gives me more freedom. I imagine she'll be pretty upset when I tell her I'm not going to medical school. x_x

I'll graduate in 2016, then move on to 4 years of college. I'll get my bachelor's degree then move on to 4 years of veterinary school to get

• It freaks me out sometimes, knowing that every decision is mine to make. I'm so used to having everything handed to me by my parents, I imagine I'll be a total wreck when it's time to move out and do stuff for myself.

GlennIsWise

Life happened, just look at it as a new beginning, endless possibilities Glenn said that quote btw.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.