The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Do what makes YOU happy i know shes your mom but she isn't the one that's gonna live your life.

I thought I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I'm not really sure. My mom wants me to be some sort of doctor, but I feel like writing gives me more freedom. I imagine she'll be pretty upset when I tell her I'm not going to medical school. x_x

• No plans?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Wherever life takes me.

• So you don't have any plans?

Wherever life takes me.

• Show her it's what you truly love to do and she'll accept it, I promise :P

OH btw I started watching GoT today, just saw the first episode finally.

I thought I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I'm not really sure. My mom wants me to be some sort of doctor, but I feel like writing gives me more freedom. I imagine she'll be pretty upset when I tell her I'm not going to medical school. x_x

• That's the EXACT OPPOSITE for me! My mom doubts that I'll still want to be a vet when I'm older, and she thinks I should go into the writing/publishing industry.

• I better start hoarding my money then, because I know she'll probably kick me out right after graduation. =/

"RACHELLE Y U NO DOCTOR YET GET OUTTA MY HOUSEEEEE"

Do what makes YOU happy i know shes your mom but she isn't the one that's gonna live your life.

• Well, I'm graduating in 2015 then I get a job and start from there. Nothing too exciting.

AWESOMEO posted: »

No plans?

• And...?? What do you think of it?

Show her it's what you truly love to do and she'll accept it, I promise :P OH btw I started watching GoT today, just saw the first episode finally.

• Oh WTW....Do you think a certain "lady" will be revealed in tonight's episode...? The timeline would be right.

And...?? What do you think of it?

• Hey, we're here for support :P

You'll be fine, I'm scared as well but I'm also very exited, for the first time in a long time :D

It's ironic because Glenn died in the same issue he said that quote.

It freaks me out sometimes, knowing that every decision is mine to make. I'm so used to having everything handed to me by my parents, I imagine I'll be a total wreck when it's time to move out and do stuff for myself. GlennIsWise

• That is so strange. o_O Moms don't know what they're talking about, apparently xD

That's the EXACT OPPOSITE for me! My mom doubts that I'll still want to be a vet when I'm older, and she thinks I should go into the writing/publishing industry.

• Lol, why a bartender?

You should be a bartender.

• I'd actually see him more as the person telling the bartender all his woes xD

• It's pretty darn awesome, I like the fact that they're all dicks to each other, seems like it's going to fuel the story for quite long.

Also, boobs.

And...?? What do you think of it?

• You should be a bartender.

Well, I'm graduating in 2015 then I get a job and start from there. Nothing too exciting.

• Why? xD

• Wait.... what lady? o_o

Oh WTW....Do you think a certain "lady" will be revealed in tonight's episode...? The timeline would be right.

• Lmfaoooooo sounds like Japanese parents "Y u no doctor?" "Dad im 10" "Talk to me when you're doctor"

I better start hoarding my money then, because I know she'll probably kick me out right after graduation. =/ "RACHELLE Y U NO DOCTOR YET GET OUTTA MY HOUSEEEEE"

• A LADY..... her heart might perhaps be a bit stone-hearted? HINT HINT

Wait.... what lady? o_o

• Just wait for the penises!

It's pretty darn awesome, I like the fact that they're all dicks to each other, seems like it's going to fuel the story for quite long. Also, boobs.

• Because, then you can do this:

Alt text

Plus, it's a great way to pick up chicks. Just give them free drinks.

Why? xD

• NOOO! NOT THE FLOPPY WEINERS!

Just wait for the penises!

• I'll take this into consideration.

Because, then you can do this: Plus, it's a great way to pick up chicks. Just give them free drinks.

• OHHHHHH!!!!! I get it now xD

I freaking hope so. I'm excited to see the makeup for that shit.

A LADY..... her heart might perhaps be a bit stone-hearted? HINT HINT

• lmao "also, boobs."

Yeah, there's more where that came from. Also, butts.

It's pretty darn awesome, I like the fact that they're all dicks to each other, seems like it's going to fuel the story for quite long. Also, boobs.

• Can't forget them (the female ones that is).

lmao "also, boobs." Yeah, there's more where that came from. Also, butts.

• Do you think Tyrion will exact his revenge like he did in the books? They changed a certain woman's character to be much more sympathetic than in the books, so I don't know if he will find her in a certain someone's bed.

OHHHHHH!!!!! I get it now xD I freaking hope so. I'm excited to see the makeup for that shit.

• StoryofMyLife

Lmfaoooooo sounds like Japanese parents "Y u no doctor?" "Dad im 10" "Talk to me when you're doctor"

• MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOOO! NOT THE FLOPPY WEINERS!

• "NICE AND SOFT! NOT ERECT!"

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Do it for the vine, Joe.

I'll take this into consideration.

• Yes, you'll be much more well-acquainted with Hodor's naked body than you will ever want to be.

NOOO! NOT THE FLOPPY WEINERS!

• For the vine!

Do it for the vine, Joe.

• Joe: "I AIN'T GON DO IT!"

Do it for the vine, Joe.

• It's a guy right?

pukes

Yes, you'll be much more well-acquainted with Hodor's naked body than you will ever want to be.

• Oh he will, he must. And a certain someone's shit might not be so golden after all. >:D

For hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm.........

Do you think Tyrion will exact his revenge like he did in the books? They changed a certain woman's character to be much more sympathetic than in the books, so I don't know if he will find her in a certain someone's bed.

• NICE AND SOFT! NOT ERECT!

Interesting choice of words ;)

"NICE AND SOFT! NOT ERECT!"

• It's from the southpark parody episode XD

NICE AND SOFT! NOT ERECT! Interesting choice of words

• It's a guy right?

lmaooooo only the hottest mofo in the show

It's a guy right? pukes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.