The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Get it! D: You should play with uuus!

Azlyn posted: »

This looks so funny i am actually laughing xD Although i shouldn't be, because i don't have freaking GTA V ;~;

• ;___; I HAVE NOTHING

AWESOMEO posted: »

I have a nice apartment from the 500k they gave everyone a long time ago :P

• Too bad, it's a lovely sight ;)

Sadly, Daenerys boobs are scarce now.

• Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

How to train your dragon 2 almost made me tear up :') Better than Frozen.....surprising

• It's the opposite with me.

Azlyn posted: »

Oh, right, i know that one, too. God, i love that song. And, yeah, i also compose, but not without lyrics, though. Lyrics help me a lot. Maybe i can remove them after the melody is finished, but yeah, i never start without them.

• I've lost my goddamn mind! It happens all the time
    I can't believe I'm actually meant to be HERE!!!!!!!!
    Trying to consume, the drug in me is you
    And im so high on misery, can't you seeee!!!

• Alt text

I've lost my goddamn mind! It happens all the time I can't believe I'm actually meant to be HERE!!!!!!!! Trying to consume, the drug in me is you And im so high on misery, can't you seeee!!!

• I didn't need to do anything....as soon as the pics reappears it means I can somehow connect to PSN again...it's somehow connected....I just don't understand how...

If I try to connect to PSN while the gravatars are gone, it doesn't work, but as soon as they reappear again, it does...wtf ?!

Hmm, now that I don't understand. That's weird... so the internet is fine but you disconnect when the pics go away? Wtf? I don't know, man.

• It isn't the same without me now is it ? ^^

sardines posted: »

IDK IF YOU ALREADY HAVE BUT IF NOT.... GET YOUR BUTT BACK ONLINE < we are sad. much sad.

• actually, we wanted you there because we wanted to troll you xD

It isn't the same without me now is it ? ^^

• I'll help you guys some more tonight and hopefully more people will join us :D

I took pictures tonight on GTA V now that I learned how to use Social Club Joseph and I got trapped in a store. Or rather, we trappe

• Nobody stabs the Pass !! ;)

Just a couple of random NPCs... And Joseph at one point. And I think I might have stabbed Shadow. Maybe Rigtail too? I don't know, it's hard to keep track. :P

• I have over millions and I NEVER money glitched, I just enjoy the game and have fun with my friends xD

Talimancer posted: »

Gotta money glitch. It's the only way.

• But I did headshot you!! >:D

Nobody stabs the Pass !!

• YUP! ^

actually, we wanted you there because we wanted to troll you xD

• I slept in and have no idea what's going on so I'm posting a random video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

Its eyes stare into your soul. :3

• Will do you crazy bastard !! :D xD

Shit gotta go. Be back Wednesday. And for the GTA game give me a session invite at 8pm (ON Canada time) tomorrow so I can join. Now if ya'll excuse me... AUTO-TOBI, ROLL OUT!

• quick question, are you in pro's story??

I've lost my goddamn mind! It happens all the time I can't believe I'm actually meant to be HERE!!!!!!!! Trying to consume, the drug in me is you And im so high on misery, can't you seeee!!!

• I dunno :p

AWESOMEO posted: »

Why'd that come off as a big surprise? :P

• He died I think.

quick question, are you in pro's story??

• His voice...

I slept in and have no idea what's going on so I'm posting a random video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds Its eyes stare into your soul.

• He was, but WTD shot him back in Sweetpea's farm.

• I was in his story but whattheduck shot me in the head..

• Cool.

I slept in and have no idea what's going on so I'm posting a random video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds Its eyes stare into your soul.

• Its majestic...

TDMshadowCP posted: »

His voice...

• Trolls be trolling up in here xD

That's fine, for the amount of time I trolled Joseph LLOL

I'm not the only one doing that though....

TWDFan86 posted: »

YUP! ^

• Idk, man. That's weird... never heard of that before. I'm as confused as you are.

I didn't need to do anything....as soon as the pics reappears it means I can somehow connect to PSN again...it's somehow connected....I just

• (?) Joseph will remember that.

Trolls be trolling up in here xD That's fine, for the amount of time I trolled Joseph LLOL I'm not the only one doing that though....

• Going to a friends house today for a while. I'll probably put one part up today, but I feel like playing xbox since I haven't gotten around to do that. I have halo 4, GTAV, Dead Island, which I haven't tried, Halo 3, and some others.

• Well I need to be sure of something....it happened to you before didn't it ? If it DOES happen again, try to connect to your Xbox Live account...if it doesn't work and does the same thing it did with my PSN...Then we got a weird problem on our hands...I'll try to look into it if it happens again...

Idk, man. That's weird... never heard of that before. I'm as confused as you are.

• Dead Island is fine, but pretty damn boring if the others don't have a headset or mic...If they do it's a blast though xD Just laughing at their incompetence to kill zombies llol

Going to a friends house today for a while. I'll probably put one part up today, but I feel like playing xbox since I haven't gotten around to do that. I have halo 4, GTAV, Dead Island, which I haven't tried, Halo 3, and some others.

• I played the first level by myself, but yeah I did get bored, lol. I think it would be better with more people, like you said. B]

Dead Island is fine, but pretty damn boring if the others don't have a headset or mic...If they do it's a blast though xD Just laughing at their incompetence to kill zombies llol

• I have my xbox on right now actually, downloading a game. I can still see everyone's pro pics. Idk, man. It could just be the browser or something with the internet.

Well I need to be sure of something....it happened to you before didn't it ? If it DOES happen again, try to connect to your Xbox Live accou

• edited June 2014

It is !! Me and my friend tried to play not so long ago, but he lost his goddamn headset....Then for some reason he ran in the other direction and abandoned me to a horde of bloody zombies....I kept telling him to come back but he somehow got lost....That's when I said " Fuck this shit, i'm out, there's no communication here !! Get your shit together and find your bloody headset !! " XD

Moral of the story: Without communication you're bound to be eaten by zombies and left for dead by your coward of a friend xD

Goddamnit Rigt...I mean Greentail xD

I played the first level by myself, but yeah I did get bored, lol. I think it would be better with more people, like you said. B]

• Decided I'd try and make contact with the thread after stalking for a while, ahah.

Hi!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hello!

Decided I'd try and make contact with the thread after stalking for a while, ahah. Hi!

• edited June 2014

YESTERDAY'S HIGHLIGHTS IN PICTURES

Alt text
    ~Cops having a real hard time trying to look for @sardines who was hiding in a store.

Alt text
    ~A bloody, walker-like sardines approaching me :o

Alt text
    ~And finally, everyone's favorite personal vehicle, my beautiful car :')

I should also add the fact that we survived all of 8 @Rigatil 's painfully mindfucking race tracks ;-;

• "and left for dead, haha. B]"

My friend told me to buy L4D, but when I did he never got on! I had to sell the game, lol. I'm the type of person who doesn't really like playing with randoms, unless they have mics.

It is !! Me and my friend tried to play not so long ago, but he lost his goddamn headset....Then for some reason he ran in the other directi

• I don't think so....I turned off the router the first time and did a quick backup, but the gravatar pictures were still gone when I came back....Then they suddenly started reappearing....The second time I just waited for them to reappear and I knew that was my cue to log back in, and what do ya know it worked !! It is linked somehow....but I just don't see the connection....gravatar pictures and PSN...

I have my xbox on right now actually, downloading a game. I can still see everyone's pro pics. Idk, man. It could just be the browser or something with the internet.

• hey

Decided I'd try and make contact with the thread after stalking for a while, ahah. Hi!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.