The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I have the Comit too! But in Matte Orange, ahah

TWDFan86 posted: »

YESTERDAY'S HIGHLIGHTS IN PICTURES ~Cops having a real hard time trying to look for @sardines who was hiding in a store. ~A bloody

• Hey guys!

Decided I'd try and make contact with the thread after stalking for a while, ahah. Hi!

• Same here bro !! I do make friends pretty easily online though :P

But awesome people are kinda rare to find online, sadly...although I did find a few and had a blast with them :D

"and left for dead, haha. B]" My friend told me to buy L4D, but when I did he never got on! I had to sell the game, lol. I'm the type of person who doesn't really like playing with randoms, unless they have mics.

• Nice one, man! I bet mine is better ;)

Maybe you should join our sessions someday ^-^

I have the Comit too! But in Matte Orange, ahah

• I think yesterday's highlight for me was the dreadful Rigtail races....it still makes me shiver just thinking about them....What kind of sick twisted mind comes up with that !? Damnit Rig !!!!

YESTERDAY'S HIGHLIGHTS IN PICTURES ~Cops having a real hard time trying to look for @sardines who was hiding in a store. ~A bloody

• I was too mindfucked to take pictures while "racing", or whatever the hell we were doing! x_x

I think yesterday's highlight for me was the dreadful Rigtail races....it still makes me shiver just thinking about them....What kind of sick twisted mind comes up with that !? Damnit Rig !!!!

• Are you Xbox or Ps3? My boyfreinds getting the PS4 soon so I guess I'll have to re-buy the damn game! -_-

Nice one, man! I bet mine is better Maybe you should join our sessions someday ^-^

• Yep, we're on PS3.

Are you Xbox or Ps3? My boyfreinds getting the PS4 soon so I guess I'll have to re-buy the damn game! -_-

• FUNNY STORY - today when I woke up, my eyes were SUPER red, and they burned sooo badly. I think they might still be red. But it was so bad that my best friend commented on it when she saw. ("Devyn have you been smoking weed??" I DON'T SMOKE) RIGTAIL'S DREADED RACES PHYSICALLY AFFECTED ME. MY EYES REALLY ACTUALLY BURNED. HELP

I think yesterday's highlight for me was the dreadful Rigtail races....it still makes me shiver just thinking about them....What kind of sick twisted mind comes up with that !? Damnit Rig !!!!

• I'm the host, just add me on PSN and join us tonight in the complete madness xD

Are you Xbox or Ps3? My boyfreinds getting the PS4 soon so I guess I'll have to re-buy the damn game! -_-

• edited June 2014

Ewww a double post ;_: IGNORE THIS

• edited June 2014

DAMNIT RIG !!!!!!

sardines posted: »

FUNNY STORY - today when I woke up, my eyes were SUPER red, and they burned sooo badly. I think they might still be red. But it was so bad t

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Am I dreaming, or did the would you tell your biggest secret for episode 4 thread just close?

• LOL they closed my secrets thread! xD

Oh well. Its a shame because it had so many views. 18k I think it was.

• I know this area were you go into the wall and you can shoot them an they cant shoot you.

• Yup it did! lol

dojo32161 posted: »

Am I dreaming, or did the would you tell your biggest secret for episode 4 thread just close?

• I think I know where you're talking about ;)

I know this area were you go into the wall and you can shoot them an they cant shoot you.

• I did my research, it seems you had a whistleblower in your midst...

LOL they closed my secrets thread! xD Oh well. Its a shame because it had so many views. 18k I think it was.

• yawwwwnnn Morning. Or, I guess... afternoon .-.

What'd I miss?

• YOU MISSED THE FACT THAT I WATCHED EP 2!

yawwwwnnn Morning. Or, I guess... afternoon .-. What'd I miss?

• E2 of GoT? HOW WAS IT?????

AWESOMEO posted: »

YOU MISSED THE FACT THAT I WATCHED EP 2!

• There's more than one though. The one I'm talking about, you go against the wall and click the climb button an your character just climbs through the wall.

I think I know where you're talking about

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

IT WAS AWESOME, I HAVE TO POINT OUT SOME STUFF AND THANGS:

1) Joffrey triple slapped by Tyrion = priceless XD

2) "a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone" = poetic

3) Daenerys = So very aroused

I love it so far, the book is "a song of ice and fire" right?

E2 of GoT? HOW WAS IT?????

• edited June 2014

1) Well duh, who wouldn't expect anything less from Tyrion? <3

2) See above. That's actually one of my favourite quotes in the whole series.

3) Of course you are. Daenerys arouses everybody.

Yeah, the books are from ASoIaF. It's a 5 book series as of right now, but there's more to come.... if George RR Martin doesn't die before he finishes the last two. >.< It literally takes him like 5 years to publish one book.

IT WAS AWESOME, I HAVE TO POINT OUT SOME STUFF AND THANGS: 1) Joffrey triple slapped by Tyrion = priceless XD 2) "a mind needs books a

• Alt text

Has this been happening to anyone else lately? When I get a message, sometimes it says "false" when the actual message itself says something completely different.

• Yep, that happens to me all the time. Idk, just a glitch.

Has this been happening to anyone else lately? When I get a message, sometimes it says "false" when the actual message itself says something completely different.

• Oh okay, maybe you should show us :)

There's more than one though. The one I'm talking about, you go against the wall and click the climb button an your character just climbs through the wall.

• No clue wats really happened, I just recently woke up and came on.

LOL but my secrets thread got closed.

yawwwwnnn Morning. Or, I guess... afternoon .-. What'd I miss?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well this suddenly got even more interesting. A whistleblower? For what?

I did my research, it seems you had a whistleblower in your midst...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

He really takes his time huh? Seems like I got it all in order, I bet Joffrey dies a horrible death.

It seems like all the magical stuff and dragons are only hinted, when will that shit kick off? I WANNA SEE DRAGONS.

And what the hell is up with all the incest? Really, I feel like there's more where that came from 0_0

1) Well duh, who wouldn't expect anything less from Tyrion? 2) See above. That's actually one of my favourite quotes in the whole series

• I hit the like button and sometimes a page comes up that says true

• why?

No clue wats really happened, I just recently woke up and came on. LOL but my secrets thread got closed.

• I bet Joffrey dies a horrible death.

giggles

OF COURSE YOU'LL SEE DRAGONS WTF THE WHOLE SHOW IS BASICALLY DRAGONS

He really takes his time huh? Seems like I got it all in order, I bet Joffrey dies a horrible death. It seems like all the magical stuff

• HAHHAHAHHAHA PROGRAMMING FAIL!

• Lol, that happened to me once. This website is so weird xD

I hit the like button and sometimes a page comes up that says true

• Where do you want to live? I want to live in South Dakota. The driving age to drive by yourself is 14 instead of 16 -___-

• THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

But seriously why's all the incest?

I bet Joffrey dies a horrible death. giggles OF COURSE YOU'LL SEE DRAGONS WTF THE WHOLE SHOW IS BASICALLY DRAGONS

• Lol this website is falling apart. >.<

• Go home messages, your drunk.

• THE EXACT SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME WHEN YOU REPLIED

Sign in to comment in this discussion.